PDA

View Full Version : how about a little antifreeze with that?

ineedtogrow
03-22-2014, 12:37 AM
I can't remember where I seen it, but a woman got arrested for murder after adding antifreeze to her husbands gear to kill him. What I can't understand for the life of me is how couldn't he notice that the color has changed? Pretty fucked up imo

chesty
03-22-2014, 12:57 AM
Well dark bottle trying to keep it on the down low I guess. did you see her pic? One fugly chick!

Ironguruera
03-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Well dark bottle trying to keep it on the down low I guess. did you see her pic? One fugly chick!

Good call chesty. A guy I've used before uses all brown vials. U can get all sorts of antifreeze colors these days so the fluid when drawn might not change much.

ineedtogrow
03-22-2014, 01:54 AM
I haven't seen her pic at all, but I'm guessing its not good. Seriously though, I KNOW I would see the color change. I know green, orange or pink antifreeze would be noticeable in my oils. My wife is a nurse however, so if she wanted to kill me silently I know she could. It just gives me the fucking chills thinking about it.

xdude
03-22-2014, 06:59 AM
why bother with anti freeze... just go with a little potassium chloride..buy it at the supermarket . it occurs naturally in the blood stream so no one would be looking for it, triggers a heart attack and if they wait to do an autopsy , then it will be absorbed in to the body ...
who is going to look deeply in to a guy having a heart attack with a bunch of fresh pins on his but?

hmmm.. I wonder if juice actually causes heart attacks or just bunch of assh*les that left the socks and undies on floor once too often?

xdude
03-22-2014, 07:15 AM
wow that is an evil thought

itsdanr
03-22-2014, 07:37 AM
You can get green gear. One brand comes to mind.

baby1
03-22-2014, 08:19 AM
I think I posted that here? Let me find it

xdude
03-22-2014, 09:09 AM
the anti freeze, potassium or the green gear for st pat's? ;)

baby1
03-22-2014, 09:11 AM
the anti freeze, potassium or the green gear for st pat's? ;)

lol, must have posted it somewhere else but I will find it

Ironguruera
03-22-2014, 03:46 PM
I haven't seen her pic at all, but I'm guessing its not good. Seriously though, I KNOW I would see the color change. I know green, orange or pink antifreeze would be noticeable in my oils. My wife is a nurse however, so if she wanted to kill me silently I know she could. It just gives me the fucking chills thinking about it.

Yeah it would still be tricky unless she picks up his gear for him lol.

My gear is all mct base now. Clear baby!

Manny1983
03-25-2014, 12:03 AM

You did
http://www.musclecoalition.org/showthread.php?4142-Wife-laced-husbands-steroids-with-anti-freeze-yikes!

JerseyDevil
03-25-2014, 07:42 AM
Here is a pic of the sweetheart...... ewwwww

Ironguruera
03-25-2014, 06:07 PM
Holy shit that face could stop a clock!

TheChosen1
03-29-2014, 10:41 PM
You can get green gear. One brand comes to mind.

That may be. But keep in mind, if he's injected with his gear before, wouldn't he have noticed the different color of that gear? I make it a habit to never let my wife or daughters see me inject nor know what I keep my stash.

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 11:27 PM
I make it a habit to never let my wife or daughters see me inject nor know what I keep my stash.
Might be the best option. You surly reduce the risk of being poisoned. I still like having my lady do most of my injections. She's got steady hands and a better reach. I'll just be sure to give her no reason to kill me.

TheChosen1
03-30-2014, 02:52 AM
Might be the best option. You surly reduce the risk of being poisoned. I still like having my lady do most of my injections. She's got steady hands and a better reach. I'll just be sure to give her no reason to kill me.
So true.

ineedtogrow
03-30-2014, 10:04 AM
Here is a pic of the sweetheart...... ewwwww

DAMN, that chick is ugly as fuck!!!

ineedtogrow
03-30-2014, 10:06 AM
The way I see it is this. If my wife wanted me dead she could do it. I'm with itsdanr, I just try to be the best husband I can and hope to hell that my wife doesn't go crazy on me.