PDA

View Full Version : Cycle or Blast and Cruise

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 04:25 PM
I don't like the back and forth of cycling and am thinking strongly about blasting and cruising. Would you say this is a crazy think to consider being 27?

Ironguruera
03-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Hmm well I can somewhat relate. I'm a little older though. I'm 33 soon 34. I have 2 kids though.
Kids are the main thing to consider as u won't be impotent but It can be harder to have kids.
However I had a kid after a 16 week blast with a gram and a stack of others.
My buddy competed and blasted and cruised 8 yrs. mostly blasted lol. He quit cold turkey and has 2 kids!!
Now realize we are all different and maybe your hpta or mine won't bounce back. Then u are on trt for life. Even if u quit working out u still need trt.

I personally feel any hpta can bounce back with a hardcore enough pct.

If u have kids or don't want them is the biggest issue as there is some risk involved.

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 05:06 PM
I have no kids and don't want any. Maybe a 5% chance ill change my mind. My GF of 5 1/2 years, the woman ill most likely be spending my life with has given me the Green light knowing that I will wreck my endocrine system that is fine at the moment.

Just wondering if you guys thought I was a dumb idea considering I not doing it for career of any kind.

Ironguruera
03-29-2014, 05:20 PM
I don't think it's dumb just keep getting labs often. Don't get too carried away and blast all yr lol.

My biggest advise is get like 3 gf's if u aren't having kids lol.

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 05:39 PM
I'll think ill be blasting about half the year total. How long do you normally cruise before blasting again?

Bro! I'm not getting multiple girlfriends. lol.

Ironguruera
03-29-2014, 05:54 PM
I'll think ill be blasting about half the year total. How long do you normally cruise before blasting again?

Bro! I'm not getting multiple girlfriends. lol.

Depends how I'm feeling. I try to cruise 2-3 months. I usually just get labs and if they look good then go from there.
Lol just seeing it u were paying attention. 6 titties are way better then 2 and that's 9 holes...count em. Lol.

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 06:03 PM
6 titties are way better then 2 and that's 9 holes...count em. Lol.
the hardest I've laughed all day

Ironguruera
03-29-2014, 07:01 PM
the hardest I've laughed all day

Now I got those gears turning ! Lol

well prob only 6 holes and 6 hands anal is usually no go for most. U can hope for maybe 7 ....1 of 3 has to like anal damn it.

MuscleAddiction
03-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Now I got those gears turning ! Lol

well prob only 6 holes and 6 hands anal is usually no go for most. U can hope for maybe 7 ....1 of 3 has to like anal damn it.

IG I thought you said you were being good??? He was inquiring about blasting and cruising and you have to include 6 holes and hands?

NTL
03-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Nothing wrong with blasting and cruising. Like IG said you need to make sure to do blood work to keep you inline and healthy. I did a 5 month blast of test and deca then started cruising. I have been cruising 2 months and just had my blood work done and everything looks good.I'll be blasting again in a week.

Ironguruera
03-29-2014, 09:24 PM
IG I thought you said you were being good??? He was inquiring about blasting and cruising and you have to include 6 holes and hands?

Lmao! I'm being good in real life I meant.

I blasted and cruised all last yr. got labs a few weeks ago and everything looked great. I blasted more then cruised lol.

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 11:34 PM
My biggest advise is get like 3 gf's if u aren't having kids lol.

Has anyone ever said you're a bad influence? I'm going to take some of your advice and end up with anti-freeze in my gear.

itsdanr
03-29-2014, 11:41 PM
Nothing wrong with blasting and cruising. Like IG said you need to make sure to do blood work to keep you inline and healthy. I did a 5 month blast of test and deca then started cruising. I have been cruising 2 months and just had my blood work done and everything looks good.I'll be blasting again in a week.

Do you keep making gains after about the 14-16week mark?

Ironguruera
03-29-2014, 11:56 PM
Has anyone ever said you're a bad influence? I'm going to take some of your advice and end up with anti-freeze in my gear.

Yes several women have told me
I have horrible ideas lol.
No no no the biggest key when u are dating multiple women is u must tell them right away hey I'm seeing a few other ppl right now.
Then they compete for u.
Ok lesson over.

Ironguruera
03-30-2014, 12:00 AM
Do you keep making gains after about the 14-16week mark?

Depends on the cycle. I like to ramp
Dosages about every 5-6 weeks. It's the myostatin that fucks gains. By upping the mg dosage u can help overcome this. Obviously there is that fine like of gains vs sides doing this.

Also how the cycle is laid out. Orals at front and back of blast? Swapping compounds in and out? There's many way to keep the body guessing.
It's just like working out. U do the same shit every routine gains stop. U must keep the ever adapting body guessing!!