is that a pompadour?, so used to him being bald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFg1Yxyekg

MuscleAddiction
04-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Wow!!!

Ironguruera
04-13-2014, 01:22 AM
Great find!!
Goes to show what 10+ yrs of training, juice, slin,gh will do for ya!! Jesus did these guys get ugly and huge since their teen days!!
They were both pretty damn impressive at 18-19 shit they looks better then a ton of guys!

I'm still pissed my parents wouldn't let me train until I was 17-18. Some bullshit about stunting my growth.
Yeah cause I'm fucking giant now at 5' 6" .....not! Lol.

There's another video of jay I thought at 19 and he is way bigger and better conditioned then this video. Lemme see if I can't find it.

Ironguruera
04-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Here's the video I had in mind jay is 22 not 19 like I thought but holy shit 22???
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/l5VWrjvJQ94

Flyingfox
04-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Seems like some of today's bodybuilders have a peak, kinda like a mountain you climb and climb, peak and then fall off and get strange looking. Polumboism is a term I have heard used before.

xdude
04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Polumboism .

ha LOL.. have you seen some of his recent videos selling various crap...
his head is huge ..I am guessing from the gh ..
I think you are right though.. there is a peak, and these guys look great for a short period, then the gut gets bloated the head looks too big and to be honest they don't look good..

Don't get me wrong ...I am all for freaky bigness, but there is a point where you really don't look good, and you start looking unhealthy.. of course I think that the day is gone where you win with aesthetics and only win with freakiness..

my $.02

xdude
04-13-2014, 11:47 AM
Great find!!
Goes to show what 10+ yrs of training, juice, slin,gh will do for ya!! Jesus did these guys get ugly and huge since their teen days!!
They were both pretty damn impressive at 18-19 shit they looks better then a ton of guys!

I'm still pissed my parents wouldn't let me train until I was 17-18. Some bullshit about stunting my growth.
Yeah cause I'm fucking giant now at 5' 6" .....not! Lol.

There's another video of jay I thought at 19 and he is way bigger and better conditioned then this video. Lemme see if I can't find it.

5'6" is not short ...it is caloric optimised ;)
I have set up google alerts for various subjects and bb's videos.. it is great let google do all the work
I get an email saying there is a branch warren video at least once a day

Ironguruera
04-13-2014, 12:08 PM
5'6" is not short ...it is caloric optimised ;)
I have set up google alerts for various subjects and bb's videos.. it is great let google do all the work
I get an email saying there is a branch warren video at least once a day

I'll just say this not many short guys won the O. Franco comes to mind not sure who else. Look at lee priest and branch.....mass monsters but never grabbed the elusive O.

xdude
04-13-2014, 12:34 PM
I'll just say this not many short guys won the O. Franco comes to mind not sure who else. Look at lee priest and branch.....mass monsters but never grabbed the elusive O.
yeha but at 5'6" 300Lbs it is hard to move :D
I know wise a$$

xdude
04-13-2014, 12:37 PM
I know wise a$$
actually now that I think about ..breathing would probably be hard

Ironguruera
04-13-2014, 06:12 PM
I know wise a$$

Maybe that's why branded slipped and fell before what was it 2012 or 2013 mr 0? Big clumsy ox lol.

Honestly I never knew branch was a shorty! Never looked up his stats. I dunno branch never impressed me. He is always grainy and is well proportioned and thick as hell. I think in a way that's his main downfall. Nothing about him stands out for some reason.

xdude
04-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Maybe that's why branded slipped and fell before what was it 2012 or 2013 mr 0? Big clumsy ox lol.

Honestly I never knew branch was a shorty! Never looked up his stats. I dunno branch never impressed me. He is always grainy and is well proportioned and thick as hell. I think in a way that's his main downfall. Nothing about him stands out for some reason.

Branch is about 250 on stage and 5'7" ( average height for an American male is 5'10")
so he is a little short ...but 250 that is big for that height .. do a rough guesstimate ...
if he was 5'10 he would be well over 300 most of the time

I keep think about Momo Benaziza ..from the early 90's (before he died) he was 220 on stage at 5'2"
that would put him well over 300 at 5'10" and this is when Haney was winning at 245 lb at 5'11"

Big Hoss
04-13-2014, 10:51 PM
LOL! That's too funny xdude. After years of being on GH I think you start developing a "Cromagnon head" as I call it!

Big Hoss
04-13-2014, 10:53 PM
is that a pompadour?, so used to him being bald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFg1Yxyekg

I think it's a stylish 80's doo! lol.