PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts & prayers for my wife

Big Hoss
04-21-2014, 12:11 PM
My wife and I need the MC's thoughts & prayers. My wife went in to the dermatologist the other day to have some "suspicious-looking" moles checked out. Doctor took a biopsy and sent the moles off for labwork. Won't get the results for another week or so. Doctor's not too worried about it, but we're concerned. We won't have that peace-of-mind until the results come back. Thanks everyone.

baby1
04-21-2014, 12:23 PM
My wife and I need the MC's thoughts & prayers. My wife went in to the dermatologist the other day to have some "suspicious-looking" moles checked out. Doctor took a biopsy and sent the moles off for labwork. Won't get the results for another week or so. Doctor's not too worried about it, but we're concerned. We won't have that peace-of-mind until the results come back. Thanks everyone.
Definitely added to my prayer list. Keep us posted please

Big Hoss
04-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Definitely added to my prayer list. Keep us posted please

Will do, thanks.

ineedtogrow
04-21-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm not a praying guy, but you and your wife are definately in my thoughts bro. I really hope this turns out for the best.

MuscleAddiction
04-21-2014, 09:58 PM
In our thoughts and prayers brother!!!

zedhed
04-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Same here bro. You both in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2

Big Hoss
04-21-2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks everyone for the support. That's what originally drew me to the MC... all of the support & positive up-lifting comments.

Big Hoss
04-23-2014, 08:54 PM
UPDATE>>> My wife got her test results back and.............. NO SIGNS OF SKIN CANCER!!! Thanks everyone for their support, thoughts, and prayers. It's much appreciated from me and Mrs. Hoss! :)

baby1
04-23-2014, 10:05 PM
UPDATE>>> My wife got her test results back and.............. NO SIGNS OF SKIN CANCER!!! Thanks everyone for their support, thoughts, and prayers. It's much appreciated from me and Mrs. Hoss! :)

GREAT NEWS!!!

Big Hoss
04-23-2014, 10:32 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!

Yes indeed baby1! Now we can sleep! lol!

baby1
04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Yes indeed baby1! Now we can sleep! lol!

i went through that almost 4 years ago but the tumor was on my kidney. the only way to find out was to go in and take part of it out. I understand the waiting you both felt. It is such a scary feeling when you hear the possibility of something being malignant. I hope you both sleep like babies tonight

Big Hoss
04-23-2014, 10:45 PM
i went through that almost 4 years ago but the tumor was on my kidney. the only way to find out was to go in and take part of it out. I understand the waiting you both felt. It is such a scary feeling when you hear the possibility of something being malignant. I hope you both sleep like babies tonight

Thank you for your support and sharing that info with me, and we're already dozing off!!!

Encino_Mang
04-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Sorry you had the scare but happy it worked out!

zedhed
04-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Answered prayers bro! Am very happy for you both.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2