PDA

View Full Version : MC Buddy check in

baby1
04-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Just checking in with all of you!

Please let us know how you are doing

MuscleAddiction
04-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Doing good mom :D...need to get off my lazy ass and get more done with all this down time I have now, but getting there. How are you doing??? Things getting better with all the current health issues I hope???

Thanks for doing this...my mind is its own worst enemy right now, so need to work on that.

Vicious 13
04-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Doing pretty good. Work is getting really slow but I have six weeks pfl so I think I'll use it up and hang out w my son. We are going to the river w the baby for the 1st time second week of May so that's exciting. My wife is getting her settlement from kaiser which is also good. I know I'll never see any of it lol but I'm glad she is getting paid. Other than that just enjoying life and enjoying our blessings w the new house and everything else we've been blessed with. We had a really great Easter and hopefully our years continues to keep going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

red crayon
04-27-2014, 09:23 AM
I have been sick. Bronchitis, that makes it hard to breath. I dont know how I got it but I will deal with it. On the up side I have been able to keep working and havent missed any days at work.
I hope everyone had a Happy Easter, I know I had a good one! I got to see all my kids and grand kids, thats always a plus.

baby1
04-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Glad to hear evryone is pertty good.

Me? I am awake, breathing, sun is shinin...life is good, in spite of its challenges

Vicious 13
04-27-2014, 10:29 AM
I've learned to embrace the challenges... For a while I was down and thought y me y all this shit. Bit then the competitor in me came out. Now I overcome everything thrown at me and I feel amazing mentally... You can really beat yourself up in your head but u can also turn the page and b alpha

ineedtogrow
04-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Everything is going pretty good now. For a while there I had so much damn stress I thought I was gonna blow. I got shit worked out with a few dumb ass employees at work and got them off the project so now everything there is on track and my wife is healing up great so things seem to be falling right into place. Its good to hear that everything is going alright on your side also baby.bits good to hear that everything is working out for all my brothers and sisters here.

baby1
04-27-2014, 02:10 PM
I've learned to embrace the challenges... For a while I was down and thought y me y all this shit. Bit then the competitor in me came out. Now I overcome everything thrown at me and I feel amazing mentally... You can really beat yourself up in your head but u can also turn the page and b alpha

exactly!! I am to strong for that and it is the challenges that I have endured thst gave me that strength. I read a qoite once and I refer back to it sometimes. ?

"its a bad day, not a bad life"

Big Hoss
04-27-2014, 04:14 PM
exactly!! I am to strong for that and it is the challenges that I have endured thst gave me that strength. I read a qoite once and I refer back to it sometimes. ?

Agreed! My Dad always encourages me by quoting... "What you're going thru is just temporary..." It's the trials & tribulations we all go thru that makes us all that much more stronger. It builds character and reputation. "A good name is valued more than gold & riches". :)

baby1
05-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Happy Monday!

Just checking in on all my MC buddies!

MuscleAddiction
zedhed
INeedToGrow
ordawg

and all the rest of the crew!

I hope life is treating you great!

Have a great day and remember to stay AWESOME!

Lujannoe
05-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Always good here :)

The Noe

zedhed
05-19-2014, 05:12 PM
Not so great at the moment. But I know its gonna get better. Wnd it would be a lot worse without all of you.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2

MuscleAddiction
05-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Here!!! Life is good, but have some prayers going out to Zed and others.

Vicious 13
05-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Going great here just back from vacation ready to go and buy a new boat! Hopefully things get better for everyone summer time is here and good times are coming

zedhed
05-20-2014, 09:30 AM
WOW Vic. Very happy and just a tiny bit jealous here bro, ENJOY and tell us bout that boat!

zedhed
05-20-2014, 09:32 AM

Very good. I will draw power from this baby!

Vicious 13
05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks zed! Looking at the cobras i really like the 230 razor w the 8.2 ho. We love our little bayliner it was a great starter boat but the family
Is growing and I think we are ready for something bigger and faster

Vicious 13
05-21-2014, 09:37 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/21/mu6ubu6y.jpgthus is her... Not the color or design but that's the model