PDA

View Full Version : Wife 7 weeks preggo, just left er

chesty
05-04-2014, 10:20 PM
They can see heart beating just concerned bc it is a bit slower than they think should be, but baby grew since week six to what should be at 7 so that's good. They said they cannot say but be prepared if she has a miscarriage.

Vicious 13
05-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Sending prayers your way brotha hopefully everything is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange24
05-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Praying for u chesty. For real

Layddually2
05-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Prayers to you and family. My youngest had slow heartbeat in early pregnancy. She is a beast now I swear some of my gear is affecting my children since being on they seam to be getting bigger faster stronger when born.

Ironguruera
05-05-2014, 12:33 AM
You and your family will be in my thoughts. Keep us updated please

Encino_Mang
05-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Sending prayers to you and your family Chesty

baby1
05-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Prayers go out to you and your wife. Why did she have to go to the er? What the hell do they say "be prepared for a miscarriage for", dumbasses. You cant prepare for that, ugh

chesty
05-05-2014, 11:23 AM
She spotted twice. They measured baby to be right size for 7 weeks. Saw heart beating but couldn't measure it supposedly told us though they counted 70 bpm should be around 90. So they said it was low. At docs now. Physical exam shows all is good. Waiting for ultrasound.

Yeah dumbasses telling you to be ready for a miscarriage. Not that it is a given, but should be ready just in case.

chesty
05-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Thanks! The prayers and thoughts help!

Vicious 13
05-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Hopefully it's just a scare and everything is fine... And yea how are u supposed to prepare... It really did something to my wife when she miscarried and something I couldn't fix it was in hear head

chesty
05-05-2014, 12:22 PM
They couldn't find a heartbeat. So we are just gonna let things happen naturally whatever that may be.

Ironguruera
05-05-2014, 01:36 PM
They couldn't find a heartbeat. So we are just gonna let things happen naturally whatever that may be.

I'm sorry to hear this news brother. These things happen. Doesn't make it any easier a blow I know.

Be there for your wife more then ever right now. She needs you more then ever right now.

baby1
05-05-2014, 01:47 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. It is very diificult no matter what and people will say some goofy things when they find out. I have been down this roada couple of times and then some. Remember that men and women grieve differently when this happens. If you or your woife need someone to listen..I am here. Also, I had been a part of a forum for many years realted to this subject. I found it quite helpful so iof you want to know it, shooty me a PM.

God bless
baby1

Big Hoss
05-05-2014, 02:03 PM
So sorry to hear this brother, you and your family are in my prayers. Take care.

Lunchbox
05-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family brother Chesty. I will add to Baby1's comments about grieving. When it comes let it come. Do not fight it brother, cry when you must cry. There is a process the body and mind must go through. To deny it would be more harm to you and your wife.

Much love brother.

mj_0360
05-05-2014, 02:27 PM
I hope all goes well for you and your family. We'll pray for you for sure.

chesty
05-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks all. It's hardest on her as she never been thru this. I kinda choked up a few times at docs when wife did. It sucks, but we already decided to give it a try again when this is over.

Ironguruera
05-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Thanks all. It's hardest on her as she never been thru this. I kinda choked up a few times at docs when wife did. It sucks, but we already decided to give it a try again when this is over.

There ya go

Lunchbox
05-05-2014, 03:39 PM

:-)

Kind of mind frame all of us in fitness have most of the time. Keep on pushing for the goal! Hope your spirits stay as high as possible Chesty.

Vicious 13
05-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Glad to hear you're going to try again... Just make sure u give the body time before trying again thoughts and prayers to u both

MuscleAddiction
05-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your wife Chesty...so sorry to hear you are going through this. Hoping for the best brother.

chesty
05-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Our 21 month old knew when the baby passed away. He was nursing about 1am Monday morning when he just stopped and cried for no reason. He did that 4 times. Then while we were at docs ND ultrasound tech said she didn't see a heartbeating as I was holding him, he looked up t me with red watery eyes and then laid his head in my arms. He knew then. He knew the night before. And this night when he plaid a lullaby on one of his toys he started crying. He never does that. In fact all day he has not been himself, very quiet, very emotional, sad would say was how he has been all day. It is very strange knowing he knew and had that extra sense to know. I'm still not willing to give up, but our son knows his little sister or brother is in heaven waiting for him.

I'm doing ok, little tears at the moment on my cheeks as wife lay sleeping beside me with our son. She needs me to be strong for her right now. It's hard seeing your wife cry for something like this.

Thanks again for your support. I will not give up ever on her.

Encino_Mang
05-06-2014, 02:00 AM
So sorry to hear this, you and your family are in my prayers.

baby1
05-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Our 21 month old knew when the baby passed away. He was nursing about 1am Monday morning when he just stopped and cried for no reason. He did that 4 times. Then while we were at docs ND ultrasound tech said she didn't see a heartbeating as I was holding him, he looked up t me with red watery eyes and then laid his head in my arms. He knew then. He knew the night before. And this night when he plaid a lullaby on one of his toys he started crying. He never does that. In fact all day he has not been himself, very quiet, very emotional, sad would say was how he has been all day. It is very strange knowing he knew and had that extra sense to know. I'm still not willing to give up, but our son knows his little sister or brother is in heaven waiting for him.

I'm doing ok, little tears at the moment on my cheeks as wife lay sleeping beside me with our son. She needs me to be strong for her right now. It's hard seeing your wife cry for something like this.

Thanks again for your support. I will not give up ever on her.

It is truly amazing how are little ones just know things like this, and I whole heartedly believe that. Strength and prayers for you all during this difficult time.

baby1

MuscleAddiction
05-06-2014, 10:15 AM
It is truly amazing how are little ones just know things like this, and I whole heartedly believe that. Strength and prayers for you all during this difficult time.

baby1

x2 here Chesty...so very sorry brother! The things are kids can feel and have insight on at such a young age is crazy, it's like we should be following them. Much love and prayers to you and your family!!!

Vicious 13
05-06-2014, 10:50 AM
It's amazing what little ones know... My niece asked her mom when her sister was coming out of her belly before anyone even knew she was pregnant... Even more crazy it was a sister

Ironguruera
05-06-2014, 12:53 PM
x2 here Chesty...so very sorry brother! The things are kids can feel and have insight on at such a young age is crazy, it's like we should be following them. Much love and prayers to you and your family!!!

So well put baby. We should be following them!

MuscleAddiction
05-06-2014, 09:28 PM
So well put baby. We should be following them!

Awwe thanks Schnookums ;)

baby1
05-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Awwe thanks Schnookums ;)

Is he calling YOU baby?lol

MuscleAddiction
05-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Is he calling YOU baby?lol

Naw...I think he was calling you baby, unless he has feelings for me :D!!!

Ironguruera
05-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Naw...I think he was calling you baby, unless he has feelings for me :D!!!

Lol I thought she made the post and I was using her screen name. Trust me....I lay it on thick when I'm hitting on someone !
You aren't my type ma 😂

MuscleAddiction
05-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Lol I thought she made the post and I was using her screen name. Trust me....I lay it on thick when I'm hitting on someone !
You aren't my type ma 😂

Awwe shucks!

chesty
05-06-2014, 11:33 PM
He knew so well it has been freaky. His mood has been so different. Giving us hugs when we hug, etc. It's the look in his eyes when he does that makes it different. At least our baby is in heaven.
You all really helped a lot!

baby1
05-07-2014, 06:26 AM
He knew so well it has been freaky. His mood has been so different. Giving us hugs when we hug, etc. It's the look in his eyes when he does that makes it different. At least our baby is in heaven.
You all really helped a lot!

Hold them all tight!!!! Children give us unexplainable unconditional love. How is your wife doing?

chesty
05-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Wife is ok. Friday we going for final confirmation then d&c so we can start trying sooner. I do hold em tight always.

chesty
05-08-2014, 01:01 AM
If I haven't said it yet, thank you all!

Ironguruera
05-08-2014, 01:17 AM
If we can't help each other in times like this then we have nothing!

chesty
05-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Monday is final ultrasound/consultation with doc. Just for peace of mind that we are doing great the right thing by having good a d&c. The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday. We know in our hearts our baby is in heaven, but we want to be sure in our minds. Me being a Marine, I never give up, never. Leave no one behind, alive or dead.

Been a really strange week for us, especially watching our son who knows. We would Der though if he is trying to tell us not to give up or he is sad because he will not get to see his sister.

ordawg1
05-11-2014, 01:45 AM
Hang in there Chesty- our prayers are with you-OD

baby1
05-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Monday is final ultrasound/consultation with doc. Just for peace of mind that we are doing great the right thing by having good a d&c. The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday. We know in our hearts our baby is in heaven, but we want to be sure in our minds. Me being a Marine, I never give up, never. Leave no one behind, alive or dead.

Been a really strange week for us, especially watching our son who knows. We would Der though if he is trying to tell us not to give up or he is sad because he will not get to see his sister.

Again, thoughts are with you during this time. Iy would be wonderful to hear them tell you that they see the babies heartbeat? Did they put off the d & c thinking that the body would just do things naturally?

chesty
05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
They gave us the option to wait and figure things out on our own. So we just spent the week together doing things to keep minds off of this. Dad was out visiting so that helped.

chesty
05-12-2014, 12:25 AM
It would be cool to see heart beating, but scary too not knowing how baby would develop. It's up to God what will be.

chesty
05-12-2014, 12:12 PM
No heartbeat so tomorrow we have procedure. So said we can try again right away. Woo hoo. We are getting a little girl come hell or high water!

baby1
05-12-2014, 12:20 PM
No heartbeat so tomorrow we have procedure. So said we can try again right away. Woo hoo. We are getting a little girl come hell or high water!

Sorry to hear and it is good you get the go ahead to try right away, I know you may want a girl but a healthy baby is what really matters

Vicious 13
05-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Verify the eighth away w the doc...After my wife's mis carriage we had to wait six weeks because of
The pill the gave her to pass the remains

chesty
05-12-2014, 06:09 PM
She is getting surgery so no pill. Doc said wedon't have to wait

Flyingfox
05-12-2014, 07:11 PM
You have my sympathy my brother I have been there, our dogwood tree is in bloom which was planted in honor of the loss of our first baby. Our family is now complete and I feel blessed. I'll send a prayer your way in the hopes you will complete your family.

chesty
05-14-2014, 11:49 PM
Thanks brother