PDA

View Full Version : Caber on craigslist

Orange24
05-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Haha I was looking up random stuff on craigslist, I get tons of stuff like creatine, protein powder etc of CL cuz there is always a bulk deal...today I saw pharmaceutical grade caber for sale. Its $20....I'm sort of tempted. Only thing is the bottom tag part says

"I got the hookup for whatever, hit me up".

Sketchy?

Vicious 13
05-15-2014, 10:43 PM
I see people sell gear on cl all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuscleAddiction
05-15-2014, 11:49 PM
Please be careful and smart about that shit...scam, scam, scam!

Ironguruera
05-16-2014, 12:57 AM
Fuck that noise! Sure I met some trucker in a back parking lot in the rain to sell a car seat. However I had 2 guns and my mercenary buddy.....more important it wasn't fucking illegal!

Just buy some from alldaychemist for fucks sake lol.

Or try prolactrone if u take enough it will help. Besides unless u are gyno prone and run and AI u will prob be just fine with prolactrone anyways as most of the issue is not using an AI.

I'd sooner try a hooker off craigslist then drugs. I've never paid for sex not my thing. More fun to fuck normal women lol.

Speaking of whores we have this crazy big fat fucker at work. He's the funniest bastard I've ever met and he gets tons of pussy! He said he has banged 3 customers already lmao. I mention this cause this last whore he banged admitted to him she had an add on Craigslist and would just meet a total stranger to fuck!! She claims no money but it's not much different in my eyes. She's still a whore! My co-workers dirty ass said he was turned on by her story. Some skank told me that shit I would leave her on the freeway or tuck and roll and jump out myself.....wtf?!?

So yeah I would say no dice on CL drug deals lol.

Orange24
05-16-2014, 12:58 AM
I wasn't actually thinking about it lol.

Ironguruera
05-16-2014, 01:00 AM
I wasn't actually thinking about it lol.

Suuuuure! Don't try to crab walk on me! Your ass was half way there. Stopped for gas and posted this feeler thread. Lol

Orange24
05-16-2014, 01:00 AM
Maybe. I'm too wuss to actually tho.

Lunchbox
05-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Suuuuure! Don't try to crab walk on me! Your ass was half way there. Stopped for gas and posted this feeler thread. Lol

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
05-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Maybe. I'm too wuss to actually tho.

Lol!!

I hate shady shit like that. Not worth it. I had a guy at a head/smoke shop offer me smoke before and I didn't even wanna do that lol.

Layddually2
05-16-2014, 07:43 AM
IG I pm you kinda some thing similar to this conversation but I think you will get a kick out of it.

Big Hoss
05-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Fuck that noise! Sure I met some trucker in a back parking lot in the rain to sell a car seat. However I had 2 guns and my mercenary buddy.....more important it wasn't fucking illegal!

Just buy some from alldaychemist for fucks sake lol.

Or try prolactrone if u take enough it will help. Besides unless u are gyno prone and run and AI u will prob be just fine with prolactrone anyways as most of the issue is not using an AI.

I'd sooner try a hooker off craigslist then drugs. I've never paid for sex not my thing. More fun to fuck normal women lol.

Speaking of whores we have this crazy big fat fucker at work. He's the funniest bastard I've ever met and he gets tons of pussy! He said he has banged 3 customers already lmao. I mention this cause this last whore he banged admitted to him she had an add on Craigslist and would just meet a total stranger to fuck!! She claims no money but it's not much different in my eyes. She's still a whore! My co-workers dirty ass said he was turned on by her story. Some skank told me that shit I would leave her on the freeway or tuck and roll and jump out myself.....wtf?!?

So yeah I would say no dice on CL drug deals lol.

LMAO!!! I could hear your stories all day brother and still not get bored!!!

MuscleAddiction
05-16-2014, 11:02 AM
LMAO!!! I could hear your stories all day brother and still not get bored!!!

^^^ me too, thanks IG for the smile right now. That CL is bad news, have heard some really scary and shady shit from someone close to me...and could have lost her to some scumbag on there...enough said.

Orange24
05-16-2014, 11:30 AM
I just don't understand why anyone would ever use a local add to sell products like this. Seems idiotic.

mj_0360
05-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I was watching a show on tv where LE was using CL to bust people buying and selling exotic animals. I know it's not gear but same idea imo.

Layddually2
05-16-2014, 12:12 PM
There was a dumbass here that had an add on clist for ammo for sale this guy goes to buy it the guy who posted it pulled a knife on him the innocent guy pulled a gun and shot him. Why would you pull a knife on someone that's buying ammo?

Ironguruera
05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Lol I left out the part where he was finger banging her at the theatre lmao.

I've been told I should write a book lol. That would be the most misguided a.d.d book ever published lol.

Big Hoss
05-16-2014, 03:46 PM
There was a dumbass here that had an add on clist for ammo for sale this guy goes to buy it the guy who posted it pulled a knife on him the innocent guy pulled a gun and shot him. Why would you pull a knife on someone that's buying ammo?

It never goes without saying... "Never bring a knife to a gun fight."

xdude
05-16-2014, 04:10 PM
I always wanted a Klingon Balith... I was thinking if someone broke into the house ... I could say
"Cool I always wanted to try this thing.. "

Ironguruera
05-16-2014, 05:29 PM
I always wanted a Klingon Balith... I was thinking if someone broke into the house ... I could say
"Cool I always wanted to try this thing.. "

U off your meds?

xdude
05-16-2014, 05:42 PM
U off your meds?

Yeah ...what of it !

Ironguruera
05-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Yeah ...what of it !

Lol I don't have to live with ya. Not my problem. It was just an observation.

xdude
05-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Lol I don't have to live with ya. Not my problem. It was just an observation.

I thought if it later ...
a better response would have been..."you say that like it is a bad thing"