PDA

View Full Version : big ramy win nfc pro again

xdude
05-18-2014, 09:35 PM
hmm I come from when you didn't find out for 3 month who won a contest unless you went ...and now not only do you get the results over night ... you get a free HD video of the top 5 including pose-down .. you kids have it good

http://avideos.5min.com/358/5182358/518235782_2.mp4?cat=Fitness&subcat=Gym

if that doesn't work

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/general-news/top-5-pose-down-2014-ifbb-ny-pro

and the 212 catagory
http://www.flexonline.com/videos

xdude
05-18-2014, 09:37 PM
http://avideos.5min.com/358/5182358/518235782_2.mp4

MuscleAddiction
05-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Damn BEAST!!!

Big Hoss
05-18-2014, 10:35 PM
HUGE!!!

Ironguruera
05-18-2014, 11:56 PM
If rammy can shred up more he should really be at Phil's heels this Olympia.

xdude
05-19-2014, 03:56 PM
dude is 340 off season and just under 6' and you can still see his abs... do the quick math and we will see a 6'6" 400 lb line man easily in the next 5 years ... guy is a beast

bonis90
05-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Iread this right... but oh so wrong... the title is ramy wins nfc pro... I thought he was going to be playing football...LOL

Big Hoss
05-20-2014, 01:59 PM
http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/JEB_9531_WAWWQJLPCQ.jpg

He's F'n enormous... but his calves are not proportional with his quads. If he would bring those up, then he would give all others a run for their money.

Ironguruera
05-20-2014, 02:12 PM
His calves need some size compared to his monster quads but he won't lose a show over his calves.

Big Hoss
05-20-2014, 03:41 PM
His calves need some size compared to his monster quads but he won't lose a show over his calves.

Yeah... that's true. What the hell is he injecting in those quads!?! Looks like two fresh turkeys hanging off of 'em, ready for Thanksgiving!!!! :eek:

bonis90
05-29-2014, 04:18 PM
turkey or sides of beef ... either way the guy is a beast

xdude
06-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Yeah... that's true. What the hell is he injecting in those quads!?! Looks like two fresh turkeys hanging off of 'em, ready for Thanksgiving!!!! :eek:

here he is training legs the day after
http://www.flexonline.com/videos/training/legs/behind-scenes-photoshoot-big-ramy

OK be honest ... who can lift what he doing after "weeken'ing" from the contest diet?

Ironguruera
06-05-2014, 08:24 PM
He's gotta make it look good for the camera! I think it's going to be a showdown between Phil and rammy this yr at the O.

xdude
06-05-2014, 09:35 PM
he won the NYC last year and his biggest competitor was Juan Morel... ( ie no one top 10 of last year Mr O) that being said he is almost 300 lbs on stage ... and a complete freak .. sure he looke great agains Phil at the pitts guest posing... but he was closer to contest shape than Phil, branch, kia victor or dexter,
Man Kia is a freak horsing around with Ramy...

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/general-news/guest-posers-2014-ifbb-pittsburgh-pro

Guest Posers at the 2014 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro
Victor Martinez, Branch Warren, Dexter Jackson, Big Ramy, Kai Greene and Phil Heath at the Pittsburgh Pro!

Ironguruera
06-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Damn I wanted to watch that. Video won't play for me. I don't think Kai will even win the O. He is the Shawn Ray or flex wheeler of today's era same with branch. Kai has a horrible rep and image and I'm sorry but that hurts his chances. No one wants a grapefruit banging weirdo as the image and face of bodybuilding!!

I just hope the do Larry Scott solid and have a tribute to him this year at the O! Last yr my plans didn't pan out but hopefully this yr I can score the box office seats I was promised at the O

Ironguruera
06-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Video plays fine now...go figure.

Jesus Kai looks pretty damn good here. Def best conditioning but they are all in offseason from the looks of them.

It's amazing to me they are that big and yet lean. I mean none of them are fat! It's gotta be the GH that keeps the bf down but allows them to eat ate amount of cals and not get fat.

Should be a good showdown between Phil, Kai, rammy. Jay will be beyond lucky if he gets In top 10 from what I've seen him looking like lately.

bonis90
06-21-2014, 10:49 AM
big ramy is huge compared to all those dudes... didn't realize how short Branch was..
Branch is still freaky thick

xdude
07-09-2014, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYnI6QTaVbY

man this guy is a beast,

bonis90
07-12-2014, 12:03 PM
great video.... yes he is a beast

chrisotpherm
07-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Dude is a monster. Just shows u that hard work and a GNC membership u can do anything. Lol.

Ironguruera
07-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Dude is a monster. Just shows u that hard work and a GNC membership u can do anything. Lol.

Lmfao....GNC!! How does that fucking rip off stay open??

xdude
07-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Lmfao....GNC!! How does that fucking rip off stay open??
what are you kidding me... how can you not survive with a 120% mark up

I assume that Egypt is one of those countries that have over the counter steriods ,,,
I remeber hearing that James work out in Thialand and juice was not only overthe counter ...but really cheap.
but whey protein was illegal cause when they made whey it used too much millk that could be used to feed more starving children .. ..wild huh?

Ironguruera
07-13-2014, 11:05 PM
I meant what idiot asshole buys supps from there to keep them open?? Ohh that's right my idiot roommate that's who. He paid like $90 for oxy elite pro from GNC. I tried to tell him take it back that's outrageous!

I'd love to live someplace juice was sold like aspirin!

xdude
07-14-2014, 04:56 PM
I understand it varies from one extreme to the other depending on the country..

in some countries you can get a shot for less that a bag of dorittos and others you are looking at serious jail time.

I remeber ready that when the EU became the EU the rules were you could buy a 30 day supply of any drug and cross country lines... One guy went to poland ( where roids is sold like asprin and I under stand that a shot was less than dorittos because of import laws against dorittos) any how .. he comes back to england with a suit case full and says it is a thirty day supply... the customs guy didn't know what a 30 day supply was and let him go through...guy made regular weekend trips to Poland for years

haven't you ever seen "bigger better faster stronger" great flick on what is "common knowledge" about steriods and how most of america has no clue .. a lot of this is legal... this is cheating why?

it should be re-done/updted now that A-rod is supended... and never tested positive
wow ..once again I have really carried a thread way off base ...

let us get back.... Ramy does look good in that video though huh :)

xdude
07-14-2014, 04:57 PM
I understand it varies from one extreme to the other depending on the country..

in some countries you can get a shot for less that a bag of dorittos and others you are looking at serious jail time.

I remeber ready that when the EU became the EU the rules were you could buy a 30 day supply of any drug and cross country lines... One guy went to poland ( where roids is sold like asprin and I under stand that a shot was less than dorittos because of import laws against dorittos) any how .. he comes back to england with a suit case full and says it is a thirty day supply... the customs guy didn't know what a 30 day supply was and let him go through...guy made regular weekend trips to Poland for years

haven't you ever seen "bigger better faster stronger" great flick on what is "common knowledge" about steriods and how most of america has no clue .. a lot of this is legal... this is cheating why?

it should be re-done/updted now that A-rod is supended... and never tested positive
wow ..once again I have really carried a thread way off base ...

let us get back.... Ramy does look good in that video though huh :)

Ironguruera
07-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Yes ramy is a monster. I always like watching pros and the mechanics when they lift. I liked his style on his DB shoulder press.

bonis90
07-15-2014, 10:17 AM
hmmm Poland... I ave cousins in Poland..may have to reconnect with them ;)