PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite multi-vitamin?

ozzie90
07-07-2012, 04:54 PM
I don't really use supplements besides fish oil/vitamin E & D but was thinking of getting a multi. Any suggestions?

babablacksheep
07-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Get a good one from gnc

Bruiser
07-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Animal Pak

Oldschooliron
07-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Hands down no question is garden of life brand

Vitamin code RAW one for men. They are from raw food source not synthetic crap.

Be sure u get the raw one not just the vitamin code ones.

These are the 1st and only multi vit I have ever felt any thing off of. I have even tried $70 for one month supply of these liquid ones that where claimed to assimilate almost instantly. I didnt pay $70 for those and I felt nothing off them in 1 month.

I feel very alert, calmer, more energetic with the raw one. I liked them so much I ordered my wife some.

They are very cheap here. Just 1 pill a day. On hard training or work days I'll take 2.
Www.allstarhealth.com

Young Gotti
07-09-2012, 10:18 AM
ruthless 3d is a great multi...it's inexpensive, and it has servings of fruit and vegetables in each serving

i was listening to a podcast from a guy who was getting sick all the time from wrestling in college, his dr recommended him a multi vitamin but also mentioned they are less nutritonal than dog food....however the man started taking centrum and stopped getting sick.....just found that kind of interesting how even just alittle added vitamins and nutrients could mean a world of diference

mondtster
07-09-2012, 12:21 PM
OPTImen are pretty good.

JMattes
07-10-2012, 02:14 PM
ruthless 3d is a great multi...it's inexpensive, and it has servings of fruit and vegetables in each serving

Its funny you mentioned that one! I was hoping to buy those but they were out of stock..

My favorite for a long time is Controlled Labs Orange Triad. I mean there horse pills and they say you should take 6 a day, but its complete.

Has all the multis you need, digestion help (which I can tell works!) and a joint formula. I add some fish oil to it and im set.

liffalot
07-10-2012, 02:47 PM

i was listening to a podcast from a guy who was getting sick all the time from wrestling in college, his dr recommended him a multi vitamin but also mentioned they are less nutritonal than dog food....however the man started taking centrum and stopped getting sick.....just found that kind of interesting how even just alittle added vitamins and nutrients could mean a world of diference

I second this man; Ruthless doesnt make a ton of products, but that makes their multi that much better. It is a really good multi, comparable to Dx7 which is also another of my favorite multis.

If you're going to go with store bought multi's, I'll agree that Animal Pak is right up there, although I dont think that its necessarily the same quality as online stuff.

Dude, honestly, doctors dont know shit about nutrition. They're just like nutritionists - they train their whole life to provide people with the information to be "healthy", which means something different for everyone. Multivitamins are meant to provide micronutrients that are not available in our food sources anymore due to overfarming, soil depeletion, processing, and use of chemicals. So saying that its less nutritional than dogfood is like saying that a wrench is less useful than a screwdriver........they arent comparable because theyre meant for different things.

Lunchbox
07-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Guys!! Come the fk on with all this Animal Pak and Ruthless 3d junk. Below is a link to the most complete multi-vitamin EVER made. Hands down so derecious!!

http://www.flintstonesvitamins.com/en/products/flintstones_gummies_complete.php?WT.mc_id=FOVS1206 58&WT.srch=1

ENJOY!!!!! ;)

exphys88
07-10-2012, 04:55 PM
I get all of my vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from fruits, veges, legumes and whole grains.

PJ1127
07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Animal Pak

+1

cane
07-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Hands down no question is garden of life brand

Vitamin code RAW one for men. They are from raw food source not synthetic crap.

Be sure u get the raw one not just the vitamin code ones.

These are the 1st and only multi vit I have ever felt any thing off of. I have even tried $70 for one month supply of these liquid ones that where claimed to assimilate almost instantly. I didnt pay $70 for those and I felt nothing off them in 1 month.

I feel very alert, calmer, more energetic with the raw one. I liked them so much I ordered my wife some.

They are very cheap here. Just 1 pill a day. On hard training or work days I'll take 2.
Www.allstarhealth.com

this looks very good! i am going to check it out

cane
07-12-2012, 11:12 PM
i have been using dx7 from protein factory and i can say i like it much better then animal packs.Swallowing all those horse pills in the animal pack makes me sick to my stomach.Also i find it more effective as well

redhawk01
07-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Orange Triad

c/s
11-06-2012, 05:57 AM
what do u guys look at when choosin a multivitamin..cuz too me they are all pretty much the same..well if u get one for athletes or active people..i use opti men and animal pack...but cuz they seem like good multi to use..but i wouldnt know

Dozer
11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
I use animal Pak.