PDA

View Full Version : creepy video

xdude
06-22-2014, 04:36 PM
well for those of you into the more morbid side
I found this video that was a tribute to Nasser , but I think that it in poor taste .
the video pumps along with some pics in his prime then stops at what
I believe there is a picture of his body.. I was lead to believe that he died of liver failure , however this looks like he was in an accident ( bruses every where .)
anyhow I am posting a link , you have been warned ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKoBX8Ptnk

Ironguruera
06-22-2014, 09:30 PM
The man was a freak! There was many greats back then and Nasser had stiff competition!!

Looks like he trained heavy as hell! He was one of the original mass monsters.

May he rest in peace!

xdude
06-28-2014, 06:49 PM
ok so I found out that the picture that is in the video is not a death bed photo...which would be truely tasteless... it is a photo of Nasser in the hosptial when he found out he was going through kidney failure .. which eventually lead to dialosis and his death... so the photo is tasteless.... but not super tasteless.

still don't know about the buising ...is that part of kidney failure?

Ironguruera
06-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Hmm could very well be.
Be more interested to know what Nasser felt was the cause of the kidney failure!!

xdude
06-28-2014, 09:25 PM
Hmm could very well be.
Be more interested to know what Nasser felt was the cause of the kidney failure!!
giant red purple splotches would send me to the hospital
my niece had kidney failure ... she said she just felt bad , headache .nauscia..high end flu etc..
went to the hospital and of course the first thing they do is a temp and blood pressure
blood pressure was through the roof.. 200/140 temp was up

she had a virus that basically ate through he kidneys .. they were functioning at 10% when they found it , imediately went to dialysis .. the high bp was due to the shut down ..and temp from the infection..

kidney failure and pro bb go hand and hand.. look at the track record
flex wheeler , paul dillet , tom prince , oliver burke ,and the list goes on ...

Layddually2
06-30-2014, 07:37 AM
Having high bp, diuretics can cause kidney failure. High protein diet can cause it also.