PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Lunchbox Semi Log

Lunchbox
06-27-2014, 09:27 AM
I decided to post these up of Krista cause I am so proud of her and what she has done over the past year.

I won't be keeping a detailed log but will update this periodically with her progress.

Background - As you are all aware of the transformation I have gone through over the past two years and some months, Krista has been with me on that journey for a year of that time.

When we go together I was still on the journey and not near my current body composition and Krista was definitely not in shape either. Well she was in shape but just like me.. Big.

Stats when we got together.

Age - 42
6'1.5" - Tall bitch
284 lbs
BF% - Unknown
Jeans Size 18-20

Her current stats after 1 year of Diet, Lifting and Cardio.

Age - 43
Still 6'1.5" Tall... lol
192 lbs
BF% - Unknown (she is not ready to have it checked so I am not going to push the envelope)
Jeans Size 11-12 - Huge improvement.

We also have a spreadsheet tracking her measurements on the comp at home and that's where the big differences are at. Not so much the scale but she still is losing weight.

I have just three pics of a progress that I am going to post at this time of her back.

1st Picture - I believe this was July 2013. This is when she decided to not only change her diet and do cardio... But start lifting with me!! I was super excited.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/7eta3e2y.jpg

2nd Picture - This was in December 2013. Amazing improvement in just 5 months!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/4ygeneja.jpg

3rd Picture - This was taken this morning in the same location and pose as the other pics. More definition than the 2nd pic but she is now noticing how the changes are not as apparent She now realizes she has to work even harder than she did compared to the time frame between the first and second pic.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/u3yva7u5.jpg

She is definitely gung-ho about keeping up with it. She even pushes me in the gym. I love having her with me as part of the journey together.

Thanks for tuning in and leaving any comments. I will let her read everything said. She is always up for advice or anything!!

Best Regards
Lunchbox

Onward through the fog...

Orange24
06-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Man y'all just continue to impress the hell out of this board!!!

Lunchbox
06-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Man y'all just continue to impress the hell out of this board!!!

Thank you brother. Having communities like the this and some others I belong to are a wonderful place.

Positive attitudes and not a lot of BS!

Onward through the fog...

Layddually2
07-02-2014, 09:00 AM
That's awesome.

Ironguruera
07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
That's awesome u guys train together! She has made great progress in 5 months!!
My wife has been getting in the gym lately. We are hoping to go this weekend sometime. I'd love to make a regular thing of it.

Those who train together...stay together!

Mattingly
07-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Awesome progress! My wife is getting back to the gym finally next week. Long layoff due to injuries.

Lunchbox
07-04-2014, 03:52 PM
I am pretty fking lucky and blessed to have met my swolemate!!

:-)

Don't sweat the petty stuff... Pet the sweaty stuff!

Ironguruera
07-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I am pretty fking lucky and blessed to have met my swolemate!!

:-)

Don't sweat the petty stuff... Pet the sweaty stuff!

Swolemate! Love it!

Mattingly
07-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Swolemate...EPIC!! Trademark that shit ASAP.

ordawg1
07-08-2014, 10:57 PM
This is great !! Just saw this thread and is fantastic !! Keep it rolling !!-Thanks-OD

Lunchbox
07-09-2014, 10:10 AM
This is great !! Just saw this thread and is fantastic !! Keep it rolling !!-Thanks-OD

Thank you papa OD. She is working her ass off...

Actually, she says she is working her tits off.
I have agreed to buy her tits once she hits her goal weight and BF%.

Time to start enticing her with some ice cream so I have some extra time to save up some money!!

Lmao

mj_0360
07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
I just saw this! I think that it is great when couples train together and reach common goals. Ill be following for sure.

MuscleAddiction
07-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Keep it up LB and keep her up...be her inspiration as well, you two feed off each other!!! Much love and respect to you both!!!

zedhed
08-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Swolemate
Dont sweat the petty stuff, Pet the sweaty stuff.
AWSOME!!!
You have a good thing there bro. Treasure it.
You both Rock!!
:cool:

Alec
08-24-2014, 03:26 PM
That's awesome!!! It's a blessing to find someone to share your love for getting swole together. That's some amazing progress in such short time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisotpherm
08-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Keep rocking.

ordawg1
08-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Thank you papa OD. She is working her ass off...

Actually, she says she is working her tits off.
I have agreed to buy her tits once she hits her goal weight and BF%.

Time to start enticing her with some ice cream so I have some extra time to save up some money!!

Lmao

Maybe you just tell her you like her tits and do something else with $$$ ? I am " sure" she will be pleased lol-OD

Ironguruera
08-28-2014, 12:22 AM
Lol at working her tits off and ice cream trickery!!

My wife wants new tits after she is done breast feeding. I figure some FF should fit her 120lb 5'2" frame well lol. My wife has been working with a trainer and making good progress. Our schedules are very different or we would train together like u guys are. That's a great thing u have going for sure!

Tell her keep up the great work!