PDA

View Full Version : Funny slogan T shirt feeler thread

Ironguruera
07-07-2014, 04:51 PM
I've had some good ideas for funny slogan shirts. Wanted to see if there's any interest in such a thing. My nephew has a silk screen machine and can make em up.

A few examples are:

"Cardio is bullshit!"

"I don't run...if u see me running u should run too cause something's after me!"

"Sexercise...the other cardio!"

"I hate cardio....id rather eat clean"

"I'm on......EVERYTHING!"

Those are a few ideas.

Was thinking tank tops and quality T shirts.

What do u guys think about something like this??

He can make anything so I'm sure we could do custom ones.

Lunchbox
07-07-2014, 05:25 PM
"I'm on......EVERYTHING!"

Lmao... I like this one!!

Or.. On the front.

"Juice?"

On the back.

"At least twice a week"

Don't sweat the petty stuff... Pet the sweaty stuff!

MuscleAddiction
07-07-2014, 05:43 PM
I like the Sexercise one...BEST form of cardio!!!

Ironguruera
07-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Ok cool! Is $20 too much? I paid that for a honey badger don't give a shit t shirt lol

Lunchbox
07-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Ok cool! Is $20 too much? I paid that for a honey badger don't give a shit t shirt lol

I actually work in the printing industry.

20$ per shirt is not bad as long as the following are true.

1. The shirt is of decent woven quality that the fabric does not pic through the ink film.

2. 100% cotton decent gauge shirt is the best type to print on. If you are using a blend shirt or polyester you need to have a specific low bleed ink. If not the heat will release a dye in the polyester that will effect the color of the ink. Specifically white.

Other than that 20$ a shirt for a decent silk screen is not a bad deal since it is on a small scale buying basis.

:-)

MuscleAddiction
07-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Hanes Beefy T's are best, better than Gildan...they shrink after several washes bad. Hanes do but to a snug comfortable fit :)

Vicious 13
07-08-2014, 02:37 AM
I like the I'm on everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
07-08-2014, 09:22 AM
I was at champs sports yesterday and they had some nice t shirts. I didn't check brand or if they were all cotton though....
Let me talk more to my nephew about some details.
Not looking to get rich.... Just thought it was a fun idea!

Ironguruera
07-08-2014, 09:26 AM
I actually work in the printing industry.

20$ per shirt is not bad as long as the following are true.

1. The shirt is of decent woven quality that the fabric does not pic through the ink film.

2. 100% cotton decent gauge shirt is the best type to print on. If you are using a blend shirt or polyester you need to have a specific low bleed ink. If not the heat will release a dye in the polyester that will effect the color of the ink. Specifically white.

Other than that 20$ a shirt for a decent silk screen is not a bad deal since it is on a small scale buying basis.

Great info ! Thank u!

xdude
07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
the other day I saw a guy in the mirror
now I read this quickly and backwards and thougt it said
"fuck yeah I like nipple play."...I was think wtf is this guy wearing
turn and around and saw it was " yippy ki yeah mother fuc*ker " ie die hard
I told him and it has been a running joke since ..

Ironguruera
07-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Lol ^^ I thought maybe it said that was one of those backwards print shirts that reads in the mirror!
I knew a BMW geek that had a license plate that read move it when viewing it from the rear view!

xdude
07-09-2014, 12:28 PM
backward t-shirts ... well I had a freind Tim that was a hore dog... after anything that moves ...( more so than average) I point a girl in a mirror ...Hey Tim that girl has your name written right on her., OMG she does!... Of couse it was an MIT t-shirt.. he still asked her out ....IIRC they date for a while ...LOL

Lunchbox
07-09-2014, 12:55 PM
backward t-shirts ... well I had a freind Tim that was a hore dog... after anything that moves ...( more so than average) I point a girl in a mirror ...Hey Tim that girl has your name written right on her., OMG she does!... Of couse it was an MIT t-shirt.. he still asked her out ....IIRC they date for a while ...LOL

He is an odds player... Ask em all out an sooner or later your gonna get some action.

Ironguruera
07-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Exactly! Sooner or later even the one who said no will also say yes too lol.

MuscleAddiction
07-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Sexercise is still my favorite!!!

SlevinsBrother
07-21-2014, 02:24 AM
I have watched all the original ng honey badger documentaries.

Sent from an app I developed just for MC, releasing soon. Free in an iTunes near you; tapatalk isn't secure.