PDA

View Full Version : Sleep

BrandX
08-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Anyone have a trick to sleep? Not sure what the hell happened I to a nerve pain pill didn't sleep that night and haven't really slept since. Been 6 damn days.

Lunchbox
08-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Pain pills that have codine or a derivative of a morphine in them can cause sleep abnormalities. If you are still taking them that could be the culprit.

BrandX
08-05-2014, 08:17 AM
I haven't taken them in a couple weeks this insomnia started last week. I told my wife how much tis Sux then told her I might as well be on tren. Long story short Iyesterday I started 100mg Ed.

Lunchbox
08-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Melatonin before bed would be my suggestion then. If your having insomnia issues without Tren this will probably carry over while on Tren.

Melatonin works well for me when on that compound. Not magical but it does help.

baby1
08-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Throw some droops of Lavender Essential oil on your pillow or burn some in a heated diffuser at night

BrandX
08-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Melatonin before bed would be my suggestion then. If your having insomnia issues without Tren this will probably carry over while on Tren.

Melatonin works well for me when on that compound. Not magical but it does help.

I use melatonin and unisom. Yea I figured I already have insomnia might as well have a good reason to have it. LOL.

BrandX
08-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Throw some droops of Lavender Essential oil on your pillow or burn some in a heated diffuser at night

Hmmm I may try that.

MuscleAddiction
08-05-2014, 10:28 AM

Hmmm I may try that.

This woman has the best remedies...what moms don't know best :). Funny I just read this thread because last nite I could not sleep...my brain is like a hampster wheel that won't stop!!!

BrandX
08-05-2014, 12:09 PM
This woman has the best remedies...what moms don't know best :). Funny I just read this thread because last nite I could not sleep...my brain is like a hampster wheel that won't stop!!!

That's exactly how I feel MA my dr just called in a script yay!!!

zedhed
08-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Sleep LOL....
I just do it when I can. But I have that luxuary too and I know that many dont. But it sure as hell is not happening at night. IDK why. Tren or not dosnt matter for me. Been since our dance with cancer since Ive slept decently at night.
You might wanna try Deha and Gaba too.
Good luck bro I known it sux big time.

Encino_Mang
08-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Good luck I've been fighting insomnia for about 30 years........I take a few benadryl every night, it helps me get to sleep I just can't sleep for more than a few hours before I'm tossing and turning.

Layddually2
08-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Dr gave me ambien

Ironguruera
08-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Same with me. I fall asleep ok just don't stay asleep. Usually cause for some annoying reason I turn into a sexual deviant at about 2 am lol.

Encino_Mang
08-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Dr gave me ambien

My Doc gave me that....eh didn't do much so I stopped........melatonin help as much as the ambien to me.

Ironguruera
08-05-2014, 08:56 PM
My Doc gave me that....eh didn't do much so I stopped........melatonin help as much as the ambien to me.

I find melotonin helps. Walmart has quick dissolves. If I take em 1 hr before bed they do help. I find they work better if I don't take em every night.

zedhed
08-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Thats what Gaba is supposed to do, help you to stay asleep in a deeper sleep.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2

Ironguruera
08-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Thats what Gaba is supposed to do, help you to stay asleep in a deeper sleep.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2

I swear I tried a sleep aid with it in their. I'll see what I have in my supp shop as my wife calls it lol

MuscleAddiction
08-05-2014, 11:04 PM
I swear I tried a sleep aid with it in their. I'll see what I have in my supp shop as my wife calls it lol

Yeah I think it was our Sleep Aid from Muscle Research, we have bulk GABA too...try a nice nighttime tea tonight with added ingredients. I am a combo of all Elbutcho...toss and turn, Iggy...sexual deviant at 2-3 am, and Zed...if I don't sleep at night I nap in the day and feel like a bum.

Ironguruera
08-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Yeah I think it was our Sleep Aid from Muscle Research, we have bulk GABA too...try a nice nighttime tea tonight with added ingredients. I am a combo of all Elbutcho...toss and turn, Iggy...sexual deviant at 2-3 am, and Zed...if I don't sleep at night I nap in the day and feel like a bum.

Geez u got me there! When I have a real bad nights sleep all I wanna do is nap and lounge around.

Optimumfusion00
08-07-2014, 02:15 AM
I also have a hell of a time sleeping. I just recently had a sleep study to determine if I have sleep apnea. Thankfully I don't but I had a hard time in the study with all of those damned wires connected all over my head and face. The dr gave me something to help keep me awake. I don't really understand because I have no issue staying awake. I just can't get a good nights sleep. I'm hoping on my next visit I can talk him into giving me ambein.

Ironguruera
08-07-2014, 01:12 PM
I just ordered some GABA sublingual style supps. I'll add theanine, melotonin and gh lol. That should do it!

Slayer
08-07-2014, 01:30 PM
I went through the same. Spent the night with all of these wires and cables hooked up. I did fall asleep for awhile, but could not stay asleep towards morning. They said the results looked as if I was asleep all the time. They found nothing wrong. I still have the same problem after all these years. I can fall asleep with no problem, I get up several times during the night but fall back asleep. Towards the morning,its harder to get back to sleep. I did try Ambien, but all it did was make me halucinate, not sleep. Now I take 1 Melatonin and Zquil at night. That does not help either.

Ironguruera
08-07-2014, 03:55 PM
I wanna say itsdanr on here was trying a sleep inducing peptide. He's been on here lately. Keep meaning to refresh his thread and see how it went for him.

baby1
08-07-2014, 04:37 PM
GABA has been said to help with anxiety. It is one of the brains neurotransmitters and works along with serotonin. These are actually abundant in ones digestive system and a messed up gut can throw this off too. I would think any one who already uses meds for anxiety and/or anti- depressants may want to check with a doc before taking Gaba as a supp. Here is an interesting read I have come across before

Serotonin and GABA: Inhibitory Neurotransmitters
http://blog.paleohacks.com/serotonin-and-gaba-inhibitory-neurotransmitters/

MuscleAddiction
08-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Interesting Baby...I use Clonazopam for anxiety as needed and will use it to help sleep, but also take a Sleep Aid with GABA in it, you are always just full of priceless info...I need a hotline number straight to you instead of a doctor!!!

Ironguruera
08-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Interesting Baby...I use Clonazopam for anxiety as needed and will use it to help sleep, but also take a Sleep Aid with GABA in it, you are always just full of priceless info...I need a hotline number straight to you instead of a doctor!!!

I have a friend like her. I always consult him 1st. If he tells me go to a dr....I do. One time he told me tell the dr to give u this! The dr was like who told u that a dr? He is pretty smart lol.

Ironguruera
08-07-2014, 11:20 PM
And I'll let u know how I like the GABA. Should have it soon.

baby1
08-07-2014, 11:57 PM
I have a friend like her. I always consult him 1st. If he tells me go to a dr....I do. One time he told me tell the dr to give u this! The dr was like who told u that a dr? He is pretty smart lol.

lol, my family members take me with to the doc. I went with my sister recently and asked the doc some questions and he said" I was just going to talk about that". Most of my family call me about things. If I wasn't to old, I would go to med school but would practice more holistic/alternative medicine

Ironguruera
08-08-2014, 12:24 AM
lol, my family members take me with to the doc. I went with my sister recently and asked the doc some questions and he said" I was just going to talk about that". Most of my family call me about things. If I wasn't to old, I would go to med school but would practice more holistic/alternative medicine

Very cool! Life is short baby! Go to school if you wish! My good friend is 46 and going for her pro card! She will have done 5 shows this yr! She has been the most inspiring person I've ever known. My point is it's never too late!! My only regrets in life are the things I did not do...or did not chase after.

My wife is a massage therapist, reflexologist, Thai massage, aromatherapist.

She has been using high end essential oils on our children and they most definitely work more times then not! The toddler is too adorable and asks for "oils" before her bed time.

chrisotpherm
08-08-2014, 12:27 AM
I suffer from insomnia myself. I thank two deployments to Iraq and seeing things in my sleep that would keep anyone awake. There really isn't any medicine that will help my brother. Unfortunately they will only get you addicted and work for a while and then need to up the dose. Like one mentioned I would get a sleep study done and see if they can pinpoint it. Sorry to be the Debby downer but as many here on here we all suffer from it. The AAS and things we put our bodies through doesn't help either, but just enjoy the ride. LOL.

baby1
08-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Very cool! Life is short baby! Go to school if you wish! My good friend is 46 and going for her pro card! She will have done 5 shows this yr! She has been the most inspiring person I've ever known. My point is it's never too late!! My only regrets in life are the things I did not do...or did not chase after.

My wife is a massage therapist, reflexologist, Thai massage, aromatherapist.

She has been using high end essential oils on our children and they most definitely work more times then not! The toddler is too adorable and asks for "oils" before her bed time.

I am 46 also and I think it is just to late to start school to become a doctor. I just retired from 27 years of being a hairstylist. Just kickin back and enjoying the summer with the family. Still deciding on my next venture. I had hope reflexology would fall under my cosmetology license but when I inquired, I was told I need a bit more certification. I am exploring that possibility! Kudos to your wife and I love using the oiils too. I was going to ask you to ask your wife if she uses Holy Basil and in which way does she use it.

thanks
baby1

Ironguruera
08-08-2014, 01:01 PM
I am 46 also and I think it is just to late to start school to become a doctor. I just retired from 27 years of being a hairstylist. Just kickin back and enjoying the summer with the family. Still deciding on my next venture. I had hope reflexology would fall under my cosmetology license but when I inquired, I was told I need a bit more certification. I am exploring that possibility! Kudos to your wife and I love using the oiils too. I was going to ask you to ask your wife if she uses Holy Basil and in which way does she use it.

thanks
baby1

I will ask her. She just got a bunch of herbs. She's going to make tinctures, salves Etc. She makes her own lotion, body butter, Chapstick, deodorant already. She's thinking of starting her own line of beauty products that are pure and healthy.

baby1
08-08-2014, 01:04 PM
I will ask her. She just got a bunch of herbs. She's going to make tinctures, salves Etc. She makes her own lotion, body butter, Chapstick, deodorant already. She's thinking of starting her own line of beauty products that are pure and healthy.

Keep me posted...I am all over that kind of stuff. I am allergic to so many things now

Ironguruera
08-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Keep me posted...I am all over that kind of stuff. I am allergic to so many things now

She makes the laundry soap, dishwasher detergent. We are like a commune lol.

itsdanr
08-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Dr gave me ambien

Don't drink on it and go to bed soon after taking it or you'll end up blacking out and sleep walking, falling down stairs, needing someone to hold your hand all the way to the bed room.

I didn't like the stuff, Crazy ass dreams to. Hopefully it works better for you.

Ironguruera
08-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Don't drink on it and go to bed soon after taking it or you'll end up blacking out and sleep walking, falling down stairs, needing someone to hold your hand all the way to the bed room.

I didn't like the stuff, Crazy ass dreams to. Hopefully it works better for you.

Wasn't it u that was trying that delta sleep inducing peptide??

chrisotpherm
08-08-2014, 11:35 PM

thanks
baby1

Baby1 has my up most respect. I love her like she was my own sister.

Vicious 13
08-09-2014, 07:15 AM

thanks
baby1

My wife is a rep for doterra now. It's nothing like being a doctor of course but she loves helping people and she loves educating people as well as herself. She has special sleep blends she rolls on as well as some stuff in the diffuser. I just had my scan done and will b starting a cleanse soon. It was honestly crazy that the scan knew serious things about me. I have crohns and the first 3 oils recommended were for that I was shocked. Got all my vitamins and will start Monday. 2413

Vicious 13
08-09-2014, 07:17 AM
My wife is a rep for doterra now. It's nothing like being a doctor of course but she loves helping people and she loves educating people as well as herself. She has special sleep blends she rolls on as well as some stuff in the diffuser. I just had my scan done and will b starting a cleanse soon. It was honestly crazy that the scan knew serious things about me. I have crohns and the first 3 oils recommended were for that I was shocked. Got all my vitamins and will start Monday. 2413

Also said I have a lot of negative energy and rage. I hate to admit it but that's pretty spot on... Purify was a recommended blend and part of the cleanse

baby1
08-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Baby1 has my up most respect. I love her like she was my own sister.

Awe thanks Chris!!! Hope you are well..nephew is being deployed to Afghanistan in September. He is still loving what he is doing. He asks me about you when I see him.:)

baby1
08-09-2014, 09:50 AM

That is great for her. Sounds like something I would love to get in to doing. What kind of scan did you have?

Ironguruera
08-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Interesting stuff vicious. Maybe a thread if u find it helps u. This type of knowledge is priceless IMHO.

I tried the GABA sublingual supps and used some melatonin fast dissolves.

I should have taken them earlier before going to bed but overall did seem like I slept better and felt more rested

Vicious 13
08-09-2014, 11:47 AM
That is great for her. Sounds like something I would love to get in to doing. What kind of scan did you have?

I'll ask my wife more about it I was pretty skeptical till i got the results. It was like a little mouse type deal that send electro waves or something like that thought your body. I'll ask here cause I know i probably sound crazy

Vicious 13
08-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Interesting stuff vicious. Maybe a thread if u find it helps u. This type of knowledge is priceless IMHO.

I tried the GABA sublingual supps and used some melatonin fast dissolves.

I should have taken them earlier before going to bed but overall did seem like I slept better and felt more rested

I will start a thread I just want to make sure I get all the proper info from my wife

baby1
08-09-2014, 11:48 AM
I'll ask my wife more about it I was pretty skeptical till i got the results. It was like a little mouse type deal that send electro waves or something like that thought your body. I'll ask here cause I know i probably sound crazy

Please do I am VERY interested!

thanks so much

Vicious 13
08-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Heres a link that talks about the scanner a bit I didn't read it all but that is it http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/doterra-essentials-oils/zyto-compass-scanner-review-quit-guessing-essential-oils-use/

Encino_Mang
08-09-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm in......I'd like to know more about anything that will help me sleep!

chrisotpherm
08-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Awe thanks Chris!!! Hope you are well..nephew is being deployed to Afghanistan in September. He is still loving what he is doing. He asks me about you when I see him.:)

We are doing great. We find out the sex of our baby on the 21st. Please give my email to your nephew and I will always be there to mentor him and shoot it to him straight.

baby1
08-09-2014, 02:44 PM
We are doing great. We find out the sex of our baby on the 21st. Please give my email to your nephew and I will always be there to mentor him and shoot it to him straight.

thanks chris I will. Seems his sargeant and him have become quite tight and train together. the other guys are amazed cause this sargeant isn't friendly with anyone, lol.

I hope all is going well for your wife and let us know when you find out! How exciting.

Ironguruera
08-09-2014, 03:00 PM

That's always fun bro! Congrats on the baby on the way! Kids are wonderful!

chrisotpherm
08-09-2014, 06:10 PM
thanks chris I will. Seems his sargeant and him have become quite tight and train together. the other guys are amazed cause this sargeant isn't friendly with anyone, lol.

I hope all is going well for your wife and let us know when you find out! How exciting.
His sergeant sounds like me at work. Im all buisness when I suit up. I'll be letting the world know for sure.

That's always fun bro! Congrats on the baby on the way! Kids are wonderful!
Thanks man.

Ironguruera
08-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Holy shit I got some GABA per zeds advise. I got now brand 500 milligram per capsule.
Took 1 gram of those, 20mg yes 20 of fast dissolve melatonin , and GABA calm sublingual melts by source naturals. I've been using the GABA calm and melatonin before and added the extra gram of GABA.
I slept like I was dead last 2 nights. Only woke to take a leak that's it. I've never slept like this....ever!

I honestly think it's the 1 gram of GABA. I'm going to try it by itself tonight.

BrandX
08-24-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm gonna have to try that this ambien has me wasted. If I have to wake in an emergency I'm gonna be in trouble.

Ironguruera
08-24-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm gonna have to try that this ambien has me wasted. If I have to wake in an emergency I'm gonna be in trouble.

Ok so update on this cocktail. I Tried it again last night and hasn't been working like it did. I was taking antibiotics for a pec pin gone wrong and I think maybe it was just that making me sleep?? I was dead tired and yawning all day at work those 2 days.
I lowered the melotonin last night so to be sure ill do the exact protocol again tonight. Man I was bummed I didn't sleep great again past 2 nights. That shit was NICE!

xdude
08-24-2014, 09:13 PM
any issue with apnea?
I didn't sleep well until I got my machine.

Ironguruera
08-24-2014, 11:39 PM
any issue with apnea?
I didn't sleep well until I got my machine.

I do snore but don't gag or gasp for air. I had booked the apnea sleep study but being the Jew I am I found out before hand my out of pocket for the test was $600!?!?! I told the lady that's ridiculous!! Told her I'll buy a machine for less then that....she said u can't do that!! I said bullshit I can't and hung up!!

I have a machine but it's a tad loud and I was having issues getting used to the face mask and the noise.
My wife wanted to throw it out the window lol.

I sleep in my own room for a while now. I can snore away and not bother my wife. The babies sleep with her and the baby sounded like a gremlin so between the rib pokes for snoring and gremlin baby I said fuck this I'm sleeping by myself!

Maybe I'll try the machine again. If not I should sell it all. Mask alone was $160.

xdude
08-25-2014, 04:23 PM
do you have an automatic one...if not they you need to know what to set it for ... that is where the study comes in..
there are automatic ones that work on feedback some how.
Also part of the appointment is a fitting for the mask , and if you can get away with just nose plugs ( which is a lot smaller )
my hmo covered it so it was no big deal for me .
Actually my Cardiac Dr diagnosed me .. said how big is your neck...that was all it took

Ironguruera
08-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Funny u mention the neck thing. My neck has grown but I've never once trained it...

xdude
08-25-2014, 05:44 PM
the doc looked at me and ask what is your collar 17 18 ? I said I like roomy 19...he said you have it...LOL

I will send you for sleep study to dot the "i's"
I go to the study and they say "we may wake you if we are going to try this" , when I went to bed at 10 PM...by midnight they woke me and put a mask on..

"hey once you go mask...you never go back";)

chrisotpherm
08-25-2014, 10:10 PM
I have to get a sleep study done too. Im tired of being exhausted all the time.

Encino_Mang
08-25-2014, 10:42 PM
I have to get a sleep study done too. Im tired of being exhausted all the time.

I'm with ya.......

ordawg1
08-26-2014, 01:27 AM
Try this :
"Kava Kava, L-theanine, Valerian Root, and melatonin and you will sleep like a baby. This cocktail is MD approved and was the only one that came close to giving me the quality of sleep "

This came from my old buddy GSR over at ASF.It goes without saying to have insane sex and then use this cocktail. Sex always helps most everything IMO ;)OD

Orange24
08-26-2014, 03:25 AM
Xanax 1mg before bed. Works!!! Scripted

chrisotpherm
08-26-2014, 08:17 AM
Xanax 1mg before bed. Works!!! Scripted
I can't take any sleep meds. I'll literally start patrolling the house as if I were back in iraq. Not a pretty sight.

ordawg1
08-26-2014, 12:36 PM
I can't take any sleep meds. I'll literally start patrolling the house as if I were back in iraq. Not a pretty sight.

Not good -OD

chrisotpherm
08-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Not at all. Calling for fire and screaming for more ammo kinda freaks out the wife. Lol.

Ironguruera
08-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Not at all. Calling for fire and screaming for more ammo kinda freaks out the wife. Lol.

My buddy does mercenary work. He said his tren nightmares are horrid. Ppl on fire

chrisotpherm
08-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Yep never fun to relive the nightmares man.

Ironguruera
08-26-2014, 07:31 PM
Yep never fun to relive the nightmares man.

He can bench 495 and seated press 365 at 225lb lbs so u gotta take the good with the bad lol.

itsdanr
08-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Try this :
[I] L-theanine, Valerian Root, and melatonin

I agree this works nicely.
L-theanine helps you relax any time of day and reduces anxiety, Melatonin to fall asleep, valerian root to stay asleep.

1mg Xanax, I keep a few around for every once and a while anxiety or sleep. Great for both. Xanax is the only thing that seems to keep me from dreaming.

Anyway I took a milligram last night, had me bumping into walls going to crush on some food.

chrisotpherm
08-26-2014, 07:50 PM
He can bench 495 and seated press 365 at 225lb lbs so u gotta take the good with the bad lol.
Absolutely man. I just started working out after seven months off. Work, surgery and field exercises has kept me out of the gym. Now im back and achieving hulk status again.

xdude
08-26-2014, 08:36 PM
never tried kava kava the other stuff is in IIRC the product name is knock out

these dreams sound serious ..
and a jacked mercenary sleep walking is a really scary thought !
wouldn't want to be his roomate LOL

Ironguruera
08-26-2014, 08:47 PM
never tried kava kava the other stuff is in IIRC the product name is knock out

these dreams sound serious ..
and a jacked mercenary sleep walking is a really scary thought !
wouldn't want to be his roomate LOL

I was selling a car seat on craiglist. Trucker wanted to meet at a truck stop at 10:30pm. Started raining..... I called him and told him details and asked if he could back me up. He said sure I have my knife on me pick me up after work! I said I have guns bro what do u want I'll bring ya one. He said no need. Knife is all I need.......he didn't hesitate saying yes at all. Another time some crazy shit was going on with my sisters husband. He found out I was protecting my sister. He called me and said u need help??

True friend and he fears no man or beast! Just sleep maybe he fears sleep.

I haven't tried kava kava yet.......

xdude
08-28-2014, 09:32 PM
doing sweet dreams tea by bigalow now..... it is part of my sleep ritual... and in the Summmer I crash by 10 at the latest...cause no matter how much I close the windows... I am up with the Sun

Ironguruera
09-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Ok guys update here. The GABA and melatonin is fucking awesome combo. I only wake up to piss and I can tell the GABA has my brain so slowed down I'm barely waking up even for the bathroom!
I will say I'm a little out of it when I 1st wake up but nothing horrible.

It's the best combo I've found yet.

When I was complaining it wasn't working I had an infection I was fighting and I feel that was what was keeping me awake.

Encino_Mang
09-09-2014, 09:50 PM
GABA GABA HEY!

Never heard of it...........is it gamma-aminobutyric acid?

This stuff

Ironguruera
09-10-2014, 01:23 AM
That's exactly what I'm taking 1-2 before bed is plenty

Slayer
09-10-2014, 12:55 PM
IG, how much melatonin are you taking with the Gaba?

Ironguruera
09-10-2014, 01:19 PM
IG, how much melatonin are you taking with the Gaba?

I've used anywhere from 5-20mg. I use these fast dissolve natrol chewables and let them sit under my tongue.

I just notice the dreams get more sexual and vivid the higher the melatonin. Some ppl have nightmares with too much melatonin.

Fwiw 5mg works just as good as melatonin

Slayer
09-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I am currently taking one 10mg slow dissolving tab with Zquil. I still find my self waking up to early and not really falling back to a deep sleep before the alarm goes off. I will try the Gaba and melatonin to see if that will work for me. Thanks.

Ironguruera
09-10-2014, 02:35 PM
I find the GABA does in fact keep me sleeping and this was where I've always had an issue! The melatonin just helps get me too sleep

jas101
09-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Anyone have a trick to sleep? Not sure what the hell happened I to a nerve pain pill didn't sleep that night and haven't really slept since. Been 6 damn days.
How long was you on the pain pills?

baby1
09-10-2014, 03:05 PM
MR Supps has some EXCELLENT products for sleep, including GABA

https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductSearch/All/All/0/gaba/1/All/

MuscleAddiction
09-10-2014, 08:33 PM
MR Supps has some EXCELLENT products for sleep, including GABA

https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductSearch/All/All/0/gaba/1/All/

Yes we do!!! Check out Baby's thread...trying Prosupps Crash when it gets here!!!

Slayer
09-16-2014, 01:15 PM
IG,tried the Gaba last night. 2 - 500mg caps and 1 - 10mg Melatonin. Woke up around 3:00am and then on and off until 5:00am when the alarm goes off. Did this work right away for you or did it take a few times?

Ironguruera
09-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear that. Yes worked right away for me and still has been I've been dropped to 500mg of gaba

BrandX
09-16-2014, 02:58 PM
How long was you on the pain pills?

It was only a few days I have some intense boughts with Sciatica. It gets so bad at times I have to sit down to brush my teeth.

jas101
09-16-2014, 03:50 PM
It was only a few days I have some intense boughts with Sciatica. It gets so bad at times I have to sit down to brush my teeth.

Sorry to hear. I had similar problems. Took me years to get back to a mostly pain free condition.

baby1
09-16-2014, 04:18 PM

Sitting is the worst position for sciatica sufferers.

BrandX
09-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Yea tell me about it.

chrisotpherm
09-16-2014, 08:05 PM
This reason is why the government should legalize marijuana. So we can all chill and sleep well. It's a natural remedy. Lol.

Ironguruera
09-16-2014, 09:44 PM
This reason is why the government should legalize marijuana. So we can all chill and sleep well. It's a natural remedy. Lol.

I still have interrupted sleep with pot lol

MuscleAddiction
09-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Weed = great sex, good sleep, and appetite for destruction of anything in the kitchen!!!

Ironguruera
09-16-2014, 09:58 PM
Weed = great sex, good sleep, and appetite for destruction of anything in the kitchen!!!

It does highten sex no doubt!

Doesn't give me the appetite anymore. Hasn't for yrs.

chrisotpherm
09-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Lol. I'll be glad when they just legalize it already.

Ironguruera
09-17-2014, 01:07 AM
Lol. I'll be glad when they just legalize it already.

Why more states aren't taxing it and jumping on the money mill for the state it can be....I have no clue! Colorado had taxed 100million like 4 months into the yr! Think of how nice the schools and roads can be for that kind of revenue!

xdude
09-17-2014, 06:32 AM

Yeah that is my problem the "appetite for destruction" I can't control my self
also I get paranoid,, dry mouth,anti social and stupid......had to give it up

chrisotpherm
09-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Why more states aren't taxing it and jumping on the money mill for the state it can be....I have no clue! Colorado had taxed 100million like 4 months into the yr! Think of how nice the schools and roads can be for that kind of revenue!
Very true. I mean let's keep it real everyone that wants to is going to toke and why they don't just legalize and get their greedy taxing on blows my mind. American's have unanimously agree to legalize it and as usual the ones we put in office won't support the people they are supposed to be serving. This administration and cabinet will go down in history as the worst one.

SlevinsBrother
09-17-2014, 10:17 PM
GABA isn't good for you, look it up.

Sent from an app I developed just for MC, releasing soon. Free in an iTunes near you; tapatalk isn't secure.

baby1
09-17-2014, 10:30 PM
GABA isn't good for you, look it up.

Sent from an app I developed just for MC, releasing soon. Free in an iTunes near you; tapatalk isn't secure.

It has some benefits but like any supp, people have to be careful and def not take things like gaba, st johns wort or other things like that if one is on any type of anti-depressant already

SlevinsBrother
09-18-2014, 08:09 AM
I mean it isn't good for your brain; look at the studies.

xdude
09-26-2014, 06:31 PM
well that make sesne ... any sleep aid will do things to the brain balance ...

baby1
09-30-2014, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=xdude;82933]well that make sesne ... any sleep aid will do things to the brain balance ...[/QUOTE)

A lavender essential oil on the pillow, or in a diffuser at night, can be very relaxing also

BigBones
10-03-2014, 01:00 AM
I use melatonin and unisom. Yea I figured I already have insomnia might as well have a good reason to have it. LOL.

These are my go too. When I am fat and snoring the wife takes them. She also uses a dryer sheet in her pillow case (under side).

xdude
11-09-2014, 02:47 PM
recently found this stuff on sale , and on an impulse bought it
nutrex's Hibern8 ( I hate plays on texting)
but this stuff is great.... sleeping like a rock...
last night slept through the night 8.5 hours.. that is where you get the deep recouperation at the 8 hour mark

anyhow thought I sould share

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving %Daily Value

Magnesium(as Amino Acid Chelate) 195mg 49%

Zinc(as Orotate) 10mg 67%

GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 1000mg *

L-Tryptophan 500mg *

Melatonin 5mg *

**Daily Value not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red 3, FD&C Red 40,
FD&C Blue 1 and FD&C Yellow 6.

Ironguruera
11-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Man it annoys me these clueless cocksuckers think we care about the color of the pills!?!? Why do I wanna take a bunch of fucking food coloring???
How much was this stuff?

BigBones
11-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Lol IG. I LIKE the Tryptophan!!!

xdude
11-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Man it annoys me these clueless cocksuckers think we care about the color of the pills!?!? Why do I wanna take a bunch of fucking food coloring???
How much was this stuff?
food coloring is cheap...and readily available at the local piggly wiggly

I know ....jerk

xdude
11-09-2014, 06:10 PM
you know I just thought about this... Sorry if I was not suppose to put a link there ...
How ever this would be a good opertunity for MA to post a Mr.Supps alternative ..

baby1
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
you know I just thought about this... Sorry if I was not suppose to put a link there ...
How ever this would be a good opertunity for MA to post a Mr.Supps alternative ..

There are some sleep aids form My supps already in this thread but here they are from them. The sleep aid sounds like a great product. I haven't used them but MrSupps stuff and great prices and customer service too
https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCategories/34/Sleep+Support/

baby1
11-09-2014, 06:31 PM
I actually just found a thread I posted here with all info on MrSupps sleep products:)

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showthread.php?4818-Sleep-need-help-Mr-Supps-has-it!

baby1
11-09-2014, 06:35 PM
I know MrSupps is running a great sale for the month so check this thread to and some of the sleep aids may be on sale!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showthread.php?5019-Black-November-Sale!!!

xdude
11-09-2014, 06:37 PM
it is not a big endorsement of them...just where I bought it.. the do not have free shipping ,but what they have a bonus section instead.( low price stuff you can get with an order) . they do have good wrist straps though $2 a pop if you already bonus section..... I loose those so often , I order them 4 pairs at a time...about every 4-5 months ..
I am on the mailing list and ocassionaly have a good price on some thing that is a little over exp date.. or coming close .. anyhow glad to know I am not in trouble for that

MuscleAddiction
11-09-2014, 09:34 PM

Baby beat me to it lol!!!

baby1
11-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Baby beat me to it lol!!!

Hey..I don't call me awesome for nothing,lol

Vicious 13
11-10-2014, 10:12 AM
^wheres the like button !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baby1
11-10-2014, 10:31 AM
^wheres the like button !!!!!!