PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk users

baby1
08-18-2014, 10:31 AM
I know many used this, but do any of you just view the full site on your phone, tablet, etc?

I always veiw the full site be cause I feel I miss some things with Tapatalk. I know it is a bit harder to view because it is small, but that's where my cheater glasses come in,lol..

Ironguruera
08-18-2014, 10:36 AM
I used to do that sometimes. I can't remember my password and it says my email is not correct so I have no way to login anymore on a pc.
Both interfaces have cool features. If I could use a pc I would from time to time. The avatars u can't really see on tapatalk and some members are funny or eye candy!

baby1
08-18-2014, 10:38 AM
I used to do that sometimes. I can't remember my password and it says my email is not correct so I have no way to login anymore on a pc.
Both interfaces have cool features. If I could use a pc I would from time to time. The avatars u can't really see on tapatalk and some members are funny or eye candy!

I can check into this for you as I is an easy fix. thanks baby1

NTL
08-18-2014, 11:11 AM
I always use tapatalk unless I want to see sponsors banners then I use the pc.

Ironguruera
08-18-2014, 06:18 PM
I can check into this for you as I is an easy fix. thanks baby1

That would be great! While
I do have a few emails...I tried them all and got nothing on all of them.
Thanks for the help.

baby1
08-18-2014, 06:24 PM
That would be great! While
I do have a few emails...I tried them all and got nothing on all of them.
Thanks for the help.

You are welcome and this is what I am here for:) and also to keep all you guys in line,lol

Ironguruera
08-18-2014, 11:51 PM
You are welcome and this is what I am here for:) and also to keep all you guys in line,lol

Lol u have your work cut out for ya there...well mostly with me. Most of the board behaves here! I can't other boards for more then a few days. I usually delete other boards in a few weeks

Manny1983
08-19-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm always on with my iPhone and 99% of the time I'm on the full site. I don't know it just feels better lol plus there's the chatbox. I only use tapatalk if I want to upload pictures.

baby1
08-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Lol u have your work cut out for ya there...well mostly with me. Most of the board behaves here! I can't other boards for more then a few days. I usually delete other boards in a few weeks

lol, I am pretty tough and have dealt with forums for years, no worries. I dislike drama and like to have fun...but also believe in maintaining a mutual respect for each other. After all, we are all adults here, aren't we?lol