PDA

View Full Version : Kai Seminar

xdude
08-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Kai green is one of those speakers that has got it all together at least in his mind..
..kind of bodybuilding is zen thing..
very similar to the dude in the big lebowski in regards to bowling ( may be a different sense of zen) :cool:

any how there is a series on Flex online that you can watch where he gives a little seminar
worth a listen

http://www.flexonline.com/videos

Ironguruera
08-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Kai bro Kai. Kia is the Korean car line....just saying

MuscleAddiction
08-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Visualization is a big motivator...really worked for Nikki, when she was getting ready for her shows I had her make a vision board with pictures of all the figure and fitness girls she wanted to look like or certain body parts she wanted to aspire to achieve...same with writing down your goals and reading them everyday!

mj_0360
08-29-2014, 11:47 PM
He has some of the best bbing vids imo.

Ironguruera
08-29-2014, 11:55 PM
He has some of the best bbing vids imo.

I really like his stuff too bro! He is an interesting guy for sure!

I don't get how he works out in that hoodie. It must smell like godzillas dick lol.

zedhed
08-30-2014, 12:06 AM
You fucktard Iggy. Now I have that visulization in my head. Fuck you bro!
:cool:

Ironguruera
08-30-2014, 12:45 AM
You fucktard Iggy. Now I have that visulization in my head. Fuck you bro!
:cool:

What's that? Godzillas dick? Lmao

Encino_Mang
08-30-2014, 01:40 AM
Kai bro Kai. Kia is the Korean car line....just saying

Sweep the leg...................oh and "Always Look Eye"

Ironguruera
08-30-2014, 02:26 AM

Lmao! That takes me back!

xdude
08-30-2014, 07:59 PM
wow I can't believe I spelt it Kia both time

Grant he is as big as a Kia ...
no comments on the Big Lebowski?
Kai.. is a great speaker ... , like I said he has it all wrapped up in his mind. this is what I am going to do . this is why I am doing it ..there is no other choice.. it must be done..

that being said ...he still has a freaky hair cut

KingMD
08-31-2014, 04:25 PM

Classic!
Kai is a great personality. .really gets detailed on small things u hardly hear about..

Ironguruera
09-01-2014, 03:39 PM
wow I can't believe I spelt it Kia both time

Grant he is as big as a Kia ...
no comments on the Big Lebowski?
Kai.. is a great speaker ... , like I said he has it all wrapped up in his mind. this is what I am going to do . this is why I am doing it ..there is no other choice.. it must be done..

that being said ...he still has a freaky hair cut

He has an interesting outlook. Sometimes though I get annoyed with his over analytical approach. Just lift the fucking weights, eat lots of dead animals and take juice! Lol

Should be an epic Olympia this year!
Phil, Kai, rammy, wolf

Encino_Mang
09-01-2014, 05:26 PM
He has an interesting outlook. Sometimes though I get annoyed with his over analytical approach. Just lift the fucking weights, eat lots of dead animals and take juice! Lol

Should be an epic Olympia this year!
Phil, Kai, rammy, wolf

Yea not many people on the planet have the ability to eat almost anything and do nothing other than normal everyday activities and gain lean mass and be ripped.......add some resistance training and lots of protein and dude is huge, then add some extra horsepower and he's a monster......

For most of us it's a little more challenging...........not to say he doesn't work his tail off!

xdude
09-01-2014, 08:03 PM
I saw his dvd's , and he was doing this incredibly long work out
in the middle he took a break and was eating a huge meal.
meat rice and a big chunk of avacado
I have trouble working out with a full stomche....can 't picture that much

I agree though.. if phil ramy wolf and Kai are on this could be interesting year .
not to mention Rhoden who was top 5 last year
looking at the top 10 from last year
I think Branch and Dexter are done. too bad I always really like Branch,, talk about a fire plug . and you know he works hard
Dexter , always has in shape .
Cutler , Beyeke, Winklaar are wild cards . in the top 10 .. Cutler could pull it all togther , Beyeke is a up and coming and Winklaar can look good while still being freaky,

Ironguruera
09-01-2014, 08:09 PM
I don't see jay doin much ever again but u never know! Sometimes guys get that I'll show them attitude and go for broke....one last show to be remember by....the master crushing his way to the top one last time. Like Arnold did with his last Olympia show.

xdude
09-01-2014, 08:36 PM
hmmm.. you should read some of the articles from the 80 Mr O... Arnold came back and tried changing the rules the day of the contest. and the next year there was a couple of guys that refused to compete..in protest. if you read the wieder coverage it was just a Arnold comback , if you see the video , it is obvious that arnold was not the man,... also the look on everyone's face when Mentzer is 5th... they all just look at him, mouths open. Mike Mentzer never competed again. there was also a big push to mainstrem BB, so tie in conan release . Arnold 's win was not a given then again in todays world of ripped and hard BB's you would laugh at what passed as big , freaky and ripped in 80
Mentzer was very vocal. about loosing . he was not convince he would win.. but didn't think he was 5th.

that all beaing said .. Cutler is no arnold doing a 4 week prep for the olympia ... he would do a complete training ritual, and would compete at the best he can.. like I said it is not a given he is done...

my $.02

Encino_Mang
09-01-2014, 08:59 PM
hmmm.. you should read some of the articles from the 80 Mr O... Arnold came back and tried changing the rules the day of the contest. and the next year there was a couple of guys that refused to compete..in protest. if you read the wieder coverage it was just a Arnold comback , if you see the video , it is obvious that arnold was not the man,... also the look on everyone's face when Mentzer is 5th... they all just look at him, mouths open. Mike Mentzer never competed again. there was also a big push to mainstrem BB, so tie in conan release . Arnold 's win was not a given then again in todays world of ripped and hard BB's you would laugh at what passed as big , freaky and ripped in 80
Mentzer was very vocal. about loosing . he was not convince he would win.. but didn't think he was 5th.

that all beaing said .. Cutler is no arnold doing a 4 week prep for the olympia ... he would do a complete training ritual, and would compete at the best he can.. like I said it is not a given he is done...

my $.02

Mentzer did look great

Ironguruera
09-02-2014, 01:47 AM
It was a tough Olympia ! Zane was ripped to shreds!
I don't feel mentzer deserved 5th but he didn't Deserve 1st either.
Arnie looks jacked too me! Crazy how much legs have grown over the yrs!!
Bb has big time politics always has and prob always will! Not to mention I've heard countless times u gotta do some gay shit if u wanna be big time lol.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/02/tuvupage.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/02/duju9a4a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/02/ypuju9yd.jpg

xdude
09-02-2014, 08:05 PM
well as I said ...Mentzer was just not convince he was 5th..He won the heavy weight division the year before.
I agree though about legs... but we are also talking 18-19 inch arms , There is Platz in the backgorund
don't know anything about the gay for pay stuff..but then again Chris Dickerson has since come out of the closet, and there was always rumors about wieder.

Ironguruera
09-03-2014, 12:19 AM
well as I said ...Mentzer was just not convince he was 5th..He won the heavy weight division the year before.
I agree though about legs... but we are also talking 18-19 inch arms , There is Platz in the backgorund
don't know anything about the gay for pay stuff..but then again Chris Dickerson has since come out of the closet, and there was always rumors about wieder.

Dickerson gay....it's just too easy to goof on that lol!

Weider had a gay magazine at one point. I don't know the truth will over come out about him.

I've spoke with many ppl who compete they all say the same. To be an elite level pro they have either had their cock touched or touched one lol. I don't fault then for it.be plenty of fame and pussy after that 1 dick lol. Gotta take the good with the bad lol.