PDA

View Full Version : House passes bill to crack down on anabolic steroids

baby1
09-16-2014, 10:05 AM
The House on Monday passed legislation that would expand the types of muscle-enhancing anabolic steroids subject to federal regulation.
Passed by voice vote, the measure would add 25 new substances to the list of anabolic steroids regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Additionally, false labeling of anabolic steroids would be subject to a penalty of up to $500,000 per violation

The bill, titled the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA), would further authorize the attorney general to issue a permanent order to add a substance to its definition of anabolic steroids.
Rep. Joe Pitts (R-Pa.), the bill's sponsor, said it would prevent manufacturers from selling supposed all-natural muscle enhancers that are actually just modified chemical versions of existing steroids.

"DASCA will protect consumers from these harmful products by giving the DEA the tools and authority to classify designer steroids as controlled substances," Pitts said.
Del. Donna Christensen (D-Virgin Islands) said the measure would help keep unsafe drugs out of public consumption.
"H.R. 4771 will go a long way to removing dangerous steroids from the market," Christensen said.

BrandX
09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Wow!!! Did these idiots no see how prohibition Turned out?

Alec
09-16-2014, 10:45 AM
Am I crazy or wouldn't the government be making better use of their time and money by trying to do something with the heroin epidemic that's going on? This just makes absolutely no sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuscleAddiction
09-16-2014, 11:10 AM
Saddening

Lunchbox
09-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Wow!!! Did these idiots no see how prohibition Turned out?

Short term memory. Sports carries high $ profit for this country and PED's effect sports = That must mean PED's are bad for everyone so let's make it a legislative issue.

Am I crazy or wouldn't the government be making better use of their time and money by trying to do something with the heroin epidemic that's going on? This just makes absolutely no sense to me.

Heroin has nothing on Tobacco and Alcohol. Where is the concern on those two drugs??? Oh wait!! Elected Officials are lobbied by those companies and funded big $.

Saddening

Beyond... And we as a people elect and allow these fucks to continue to govern us.

chrisotpherm
09-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Again a waste of our tax money. We're paying these idiots to do stupid stuff. Makes me sick.

MuscleAddiction
09-18-2014, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuA2lnHve_M

I know most don't but I like Rich for his openness and don't give a fuck attitude...and there are some good points he brings up.

baby1
09-18-2014, 12:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuA2lnHve_M

I know most don't but I like Rich for his openness and don't give a fuck attitude...and there are some good points he brings up.

Fuzo is also a Rich fan too for the same reasons

Ironguruera
09-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Another great video by rich. I personally love his open approach and matter of fact way of delivery. I wish more pros would come out with stuff like this after they retire etc. I think it would help our culture

zedhed
09-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Big Brother want total control.and WILL have it at any cost. Meanwhile as they expend ever more resources on this kind of bullshit heroine, meth crack and coke continue to exponentially expand across the country. Brilliant!

baby1
09-20-2014, 12:17 PM
Big Brother want total control.and WILL have it at any cost. Meanwhile as they expend ever more resources on this kind of bullshit heroine, meth crack and coke continue to exponentially expand across the country. Brilliant!

I agree zed...the thing is the latter has spiraled out of control. Hopefully one day we will see AAS a legal things

zedhed
09-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Hopefully baby. But hope right now is slim at best espicially in our backward draconian state.

mich29
09-20-2014, 02:33 PM
time to create some stock piles :)