PDA

View Full Version : Getting snipped....condoms suck!

Ironguruera
10-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Ok guys who has been snipped? Been talking to the wife about getting it done. A few guys at work have had it done. All used different places/methods.
2 had no issues after. 1 guy said it hurts when he would cum. He had them check things out and said all was well.

The 2 guys that had less invasive methods had no issues. 1 crazy bastard said he had sex with his wife that same night(protected) to see if his cock still worked lmao. He said it didn't hurt and all works!

We have been using fuck foam but getting snipped would be safer baby wise and no pre planning to fuck like the spermicide fuck foam we use now lol.
I told my wife I'd rather not have sex then use condoms lol. She agrees they are terrible.
40% thinner my ass! Thinner then what!?! A bike inner tube??

Who's gotten there cut/snipped?
What method u have done?
How much did it set ya back $$

Manny1983
10-26-2014, 12:23 AM
Hate condoms too. My fiancé is on the pill though so no need to snip.

Ironguruera
10-26-2014, 12:52 AM
Don't care for the pill. It's not healthy for women and my wife is still breast feeding.

Manny1983
10-26-2014, 01:09 AM
Don't care for the pill. It's not healthy for women and my wife is still breast feeding.

Oh yeah I forgot there's a mini u walking among us now. How old now?

KingMD
10-26-2014, 01:49 AM
Heard its not expensive. .and covered by insurance if u got it...almost no true horror stories ive heard. .just typical sore a bit n what not..I need to do that, but..im lazy lol

Ironguruera
10-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Oh yeah I forgot there's a mini u walking among us now. How old now?

I work fast! 2 little angry guido babies bro. 1 and 3! I'm done. I don't care to try for a boy. Having another child is not really something I care to do lol. Children are amazing and wondeful....also insanely stressful!
2 is plenty for me!

KingMD
10-26-2014, 06:34 AM
I work fast! 2 little angry guido babies bro. 1 and 3! I'm done. I don't care to try for a boy. Having another child is not really something I care to do lol. Children are amazing and wondeful....also insanely stressful!
2 is plenty for me!
Preach!!

mj_0360
10-26-2014, 08:32 AM
My dad got a vasectomy back when I lived at home and the surgery wasnt that hard on him, as I remember. Im not trying to say I sat around and talked about post-surgery cumming or anything like that but I did help take care afterwards and he was only completely out of commission for 2 days. Since then he's been married and Im sure he had a fling or 2 aftrer him and my mother got divorced so I think it's working for him.

As far as the type of surgery, I think he had the area between the balls and butt hole cut and they accessed the seminal vesicle that way. That might not be the correct names but it's better than calling it the choad.

Manny1983
10-26-2014, 09:23 AM
2 is plenty for me!

Shit dude who you talking to lol I got 2 girls also 8 and 3 oh my god I stress all the time but mainly because I know I was a muther fucker with girls when I was younger and cheated all the time so I hope Karma forgets lol. They're awesome though and I love them. I want a boy though but my fiancé doesn't want to try again.

Ironguruera
10-26-2014, 10:56 AM
My dad got a vasectomy back when I lived at home and the surgery wasnt that hard on him, as I remember. Im not trying to say I sat around and talked about post-surgery cumming or anything like that but I did help take care afterwards and he was only completely out of commission for 2 days. Since then he's been married and Im sure he had a fling or 2 aftrer him and my mother got divorced so I think it's working for him.

As far as the type of surgery, I think he had the area between the balls and butt hole cut and they accessed the seminal vesicle that way. That might not be the correct names but it's better than calling it the choad.

I prefer taint to choad lol. Lmfao at talking about cumming with him.

BigBones
10-26-2014, 12:19 PM
When I was late 20's thinking I was going to be a bachelor for life I had checked into it (it's reversible if necessary). Everything but the copays for the initial visits (2) and $500 covered the procedure (with insurance covering the rest - $1100). Not terrible.

jas101
10-26-2014, 11:53 PM
My wife mentioned me having this done today. I'm not sure though. We have one little girl and I was hoping for another (boy). We barely make ends meet so we can't afford another one atm but I'm hoping for the best.

Ironguruera
10-27-2014, 02:44 AM
If u want another child I would most defiantly wait! Who knows what next yr will hold in store for u financially.

I'm content with 2 children. I see no need for a 3rd child. I commend ppl who want that.....it's just not for my wife and I.

Big Hoss
10-27-2014, 05:27 PM
I got snipped about five years ago and there's nothing to it! Doc gives you a valium to take approx. 20-30 minutes before procedure to relax you and then shoots your sac up with lidocaine. Whole procedure takes around ten minutes. He gave me a script for pain killers but didn't need them. Had it done on a Friday and back to work on Monday, but no heavy lifting or sex for a while. You go in for a follow-up to make sure that it worked. ;)

ineedtogrow
10-27-2014, 09:43 PM
I got clipped 6yrs ago. Best decision I've ever made! Didn't hurt a single bit. They went in and pierced a whole through the scrotum and clipped them bitches right off. Done right in the doctors office.

Ironguruera
10-27-2014, 10:01 PM
I got clipped 6yrs ago. Best decision I've ever made! Didn't hurt a single bit. They went in and pierced a whole through the scrotum and clipped them bitches right off. Done right in the doctors office.

Lol our conversation sparked me to make this thread! I can't wait until I get it done!!
Fill her up with no worries lol.

ineedtogrow
10-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Lol our conversation sparked me to make this thread! I can't wait until I get it done!!
Fill her up with no worries lol.
Exactly! Fuck condoms! I hate those fucking things. Sounds bad, but I've only worn one once. I grew up in a small town though so I didn't have to worry about shit. 5 kids later and I wish I would have gotten clipped many years ago! lol

pockets
10-31-2014, 12:01 AM
Nothing to snip here. My 2inches of dangling fury doesnt do much.

Ironguruera
10-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Nothing to snip here. My 2inches of dangling fury doesnt do much.

Lmao! Well I keep dispelling myths. "Pot will make u sterile." " roids will make u sterile!"
My ass they will! Had my 2nd child after a 16 week blast lol.

Layddually2
10-31-2014, 09:46 AM
I have a third testicle now. I was fucked up for about 2 weeks. I had black cock and balls for a solid week.

Big Hoss
10-31-2014, 11:34 AM
I have a third testicle now. I was fucked up for about 2 weeks. I had black cock and balls for a solid week.

Hey... LD2... glad to see ya around. Welcome back bro. Must be nice to have a BIG black cock & balls! lol! ;)

Ironguruera
10-31-2014, 11:57 AM

Pics? Lol

pockets
10-31-2014, 12:10 PM
Lol@iron

melochai
11-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Does getting snipped affect your natural test levels any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
11-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Does getting snipped affect your natural test levels any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. U are merely cutting the tubing sperm takes ones it leaves your nuts. U can still cum. U are still making test(if u aren't on juice of course).

Fuelfan
01-25-2015, 11:49 AM
Big Hoss is dead on! I've had 4 frowns get them within the last 3 years and have said the exact same thing. I got mine 13 years ago. Back then they taped your cock to your stomach, made an incision in the shaft, find the vas tubes, cut and cauterize, shove it back in and seems toy gone in tighty whities! I used the beer method for pain control. Put one beer between my legs while a drank another and then switch. It's not bad brother!

Fuelfan
01-25-2015, 12:01 PM
And I apologize for any miss spelled words, I'm using swipe!

Beavis303
01-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Had mine years ago. That's when they found I had cancer in my balls. Sweet. But it's like a sure thing for picking up older gals. Just say your fixed. They are ready to ride. And I want some pics of this black cock you speak of. And no IG. Not yours.

Ironguruera
01-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Had mine years ago. That's when they found I had cancer in my balls. Sweet. But it's like a sure thing for picking up older gals. Just say your fixed. They are ready to ride. And I want some pics of this black cock you speak of. And no IG. Not yours.

Hahahaha! Glad u don't wanna see it anymore. Wife my want another kid still......so for now nandrolones and pot lol.