View Full Version : Are you a hater?- Rich Piana

baby1
01-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Some like him some hate him, regardless, I agree with this particular video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDj1gsz4aqY

xdude
01-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Rich is massive dude... however IMHO the tat's distract from his physique
wow that video looks he has gotten way too much Sun... his skin is like leather now huh?

I do respect his "dance to his own drummer life style"
but I don't think he looks that good... granted he gave up bodybuilding f" balance physique " long ago and just wants to be freaky huge big.. Again I respect that attitude...just don't think he looks that good..

but I do respect his dedication to what he wants to be ... that is his choice ..an I applaud him for his version of "think different ". it is so tough to think different from the rat race

that all being said a cross dresser is dedicated to looking different too
I don't have to like it though ....
I don't think that is hating .. it is just not my cup of tea and I don't have to like it

MuscleAddiction
01-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Rich is Rich!!! I like the message of this video for sure...nobody should hate on anybody!!! We are all brothers and sisters, we can disagree or agree to disagree, but not hate.

bonis90
01-16-2015, 10:04 AM
wow that video looks he has gotten way too much Sun... his skin is like leather now huh?

or is he tatoo'ng his face?

Ironguruera
01-16-2015, 11:53 PM
or is he tatoo'ng his face?

Or maybe just dirty? Lol. Hard to tell if it's tats.

lancer55
01-17-2015, 04:46 AM
Maybe just the camera, his old videos did not this bad lol.

ineedtogrow
01-17-2015, 06:47 AM
Its the camera. It looks to be an HD cam and you can really pick up his 5 o'clock shadow in this vid.

Ironguruera
01-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Its the camera. It looks to be an HD cam and you can really pick up his 5 o'clock shadow in this vid.

Ebola of the face

bonis90
01-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Ebola of the face

Not that is a hater....wishing that on anyone is just wrong :cool: