PDA

View Full Version : So Super bowl picks?

bonis90
01-19-2015, 09:29 AM
what is your bet.... I am routing Pats.... however it is going to be a good game IMHO
neither team is a shoe in...

I don't think we will know a winner until it is over

Mansir
01-19-2015, 11:07 AM
I am going with the Pats for sure.. With the original two leading the way ( Brady and Wilfork ) they should pull out the win

lancer55
01-19-2015, 04:27 PM
I like both teams but if I were to bet money I would bet on the pats.

xdude
01-22-2015, 11:19 PM
lost in the deflated balls nonsense ...which I even have to say is cheating
and all the pre supperbowl crap is this really cool thing tha Vince Willfork did

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2335347-vince-wilfork-helps-driver-escape-overturned-vehicle

lancer55
01-22-2015, 11:34 PM
I wonder if they really used deflated footballs or not, makes yea wonder.

xdude
01-23-2015, 09:11 AM
I wonder if they really used deflated footballs or not, makes yea wonder.
you should be hanging around here.... there are all sorts of theories ...and questions...
did they measure the colt balls is a big one...for 4 hours they were left alone ...anything could have heppened then.. etc..

I look at it this way... a properly inflated football is a rock ..so if it was off a little off you wouldn't notice..
grated a player would notice less of a difference .. but the whole thing started because of a the other team that got to tough the ball.
said it was deflated... So it must have been off a lot ... 1 off mistake. 2 off maybe ...11 out of 12? no
that being siad ... it was a blow out

Like I said it takes away from Willfork pulling some on from a over turned jeep .Most people drive past an accident .

Big Hoss
01-23-2015, 05:26 PM
you should be hanging around here.... there are all sorts of theories ...and questions...
did they measure the colt balls is a big one...for 4 hours they were left alone ...anything could have heppened then.. etc..

I look at it this way... a properly inflated football is a rock ..so if it was off a little off you wouldn't notice..
grated a player would notice less of a difference .. but the whole thing started because of a the other team that got to tough the ball.
said it was deflated... So it must have been off a lot ... 1 off mistake. 2 off maybe ...11 out of 12? no
that being siad ... it was a blow out

Like I said it takes away from Willfork pulling some on from a over turned jeep .Most people drive past an accident .

wicked pissah! lol!

xdude
01-23-2015, 05:38 PM
Wilfork did it with his bare hands.... the fire man said they would have needed tools..

and yes that is the correct use of "Wicked Pissah"

lancer55
01-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Wilfork is a beast, I would not want to be on his bad side lol.

bonis90
02-11-2015, 05:48 PM
it is over.... no more low pressure balls statements