PDA

View Full Version : HRT/TRT section?

redhawk01
06-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Will there be a forum for this? Just curious, cuz EB didn't have one either.

ordawg1
06-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Will there be a forum for this? Just curious, cuz EB didn't have one either.

I too would like to see one-will contact admin and see what we can do-great idea-Thanks-OD

redhawk01
06-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks, and you're welcome. I am one month in myself, so I would like to learn more from others as well. Thinking about adding to it, once I get my numbers dialed in.

Vannesb
06-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Have been on HRT for a few years was the best thing I ever did

Terpvtx
06-25-2012, 04:57 AM
I am two years into hrt myself. I actually never touched a steroid before going on hrt. Didn't realize why I felt so shity until I read about hrt a found out about the right blood tests to get to identify my problem. It has been the best thing I have ever done as well. Now that I am on HRT, I do blast a few times a year, but I think I am much more sensible about it then if I had done it in my younger years.

anastrolic
06-25-2012, 04:12 PM
I am two years into hrt myself. I actually never touched a steroid before going on hrt. Didn't realize why I felt so shity until I read about hrt a found out about the right blood tests to get to identify my problem. It has been the best thing I have ever done as well. Now that I am on HRT, I do blast a few times a year, but I think I am much more sensible about it then if I had done it in my younger years.

I too felt shitty and went for testing...now I am cruising and blasting and feeling better than I did at 20!

Vannesb
06-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Hell yea it is the fountain of youth!!!!!!:cool:

roy13
06-25-2012, 08:38 PM
section would be good. i ve been on it for only a mth

cane
06-26-2012, 01:16 AM
grea idea, would like to see it!

ordawg1
06-26-2012, 02:14 AM
http://www.musclecoalition.com/forumdisplay.php?27-Hormone-Testosterone-Replacement

Judo
06-29-2012, 09:34 AM
nice!

Arabian
06-29-2012, 09:40 AM
nice!

Welcome to the site.

Bonecrusher
07-21-2012, 05:52 AM
Glad to see this!! I am hitting that wonderful age to where I will be looking into this!!!

Arabian
07-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Glad to see this!! I am hitting that wonderful age to where I will be looking into this!!!
I am their now and I love it and it is nice to be able to have our own forum..

Vannesb
07-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes I have been on it for several years a lot of good information.

lifter247
09-11-2012, 02:11 AM
so just wondering me being a 26 year old, what age should i start looking into HRT? just kinda curious.

mkbeast
04-03-2013, 03:13 AM
I started trt at 26. It was all a matter of the way i felt. After that, i went to the doctor to get bloodwork, and that was it. Been on trt 2 years now, and am definitely not looking back.

itsdanr
02-25-2014, 09:50 PM
If a man decides to go on hrt is he also deciding not to have children afterward? Will it result in you being infertile?

Flyingfox
02-25-2014, 10:15 PM
If a man decides to go on hrt is he also deciding not to have children afterward? Will it result in you being infertile?
Not really, you could take HCG and that will help your swimmers. I am sort of an expert on this LOL! I blasted for almost three years straight came off and had two beautiful little boys at the ages of 44 and 45 for my second....hot young wife!
It's a tough call though because my sex drive was low but we got it done, I'm now on prescribed TRT and I'm 46.

itsdanr
02-26-2014, 02:12 PM
Not really, you could take HCG and that will help your swimmers. I am sort of an expert on this LOL! I blasted for almost three years straight came off and had two beautiful little boys at the ages of 44 and 45 for my second....hot young wife!
It's a tough call though because my sex drive was low but we got it done, I'm now on prescribed TRT and I'm 46.

Well congratulations.
Where you using HCG throughout the three years, or was using HCG after you'd discontinued testosterone enough. Also do you feel you were lucky or that your results more common than not?
I'd really like to start blasting and cruising but my girlfriend would like a child in the future. Im on the fence here but would like to keep my options open if possible.

Flyingfox
03-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Well congratulations.
Where you using HCG throughout the three years, or was using HCG after you'd discontinued testosterone enough. Also do you feel you were lucky or that your results more common than not?
I'd really like to start blasting and cruising but my girlfriend would like a child in the future. Im on the fence here but would like to keep my options open if possible.
Only used HCG before PCT and not during my run. Let me say that I stopped all AAS use at 41, so it was a few years before we had the boys. That being said I had a test level of 198 at the age of 46 and very little sex drive. So there is a price, I also have a medical issue that contributed to my low test sow it's hard to pinpoint the exact reason for such a low test level.

Archangel
06-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Read

firefighter67
07-07-2015, 04:07 AM
trt 200 mg cyp a week, adex 1mg 2x a week. hcg 250-500iu and finasteride pretty normal set up if u have a good doc like my self :D

Orange24
07-12-2015, 01:09 PM
trt 200 mg cyp a week, adex 1mg 2x a week. hcg 250-500iu and finasteride pretty normal set up if u have a good doc like my self :D

Why you take finasteride? That drug is super powerful. Unless your psa is out of range I wouldn't touch that shit

F7L
08-03-2015, 04:39 AM
finastride to stop hair loss? Well i agree with Agent Orange, im scared to even take the stuff. However, i am starting to loose my hair and get a re-cedding hair line. Wonder what alternative drugs would be better then fina?

Im doing my last PCT now then it will be TRT...wondering how i should go about getting a fereral from my primary care codtor or just call one up myself?

Is there a website where you can llok up diffrent endo's in your area?

Ebo10
08-03-2015, 10:50 AM
finastride to stop hair loss? Well i agree with Agent Orange, im scared to even take the stuff. However, i am starting to loose my hair and get a re-cedding hair line. Wonder what alternative drugs would be better then fina?

Im doing my last PCT now then it will be TRT...wondering how i should go about getting a fereral from my primary care codtor or just call one up myself?

I think it depends on insurance? My insurance has it's own list of doctors on there website. I can type in what kind of doctor and it will give me a list that are in my area.

Ironguruera
08-03-2015, 02:57 PM

Depends on what's causing the hair loss. If it's test converting to dht try taking saw palmetto as that should help. If it's from taking dht derivatives like tren,mast, proviron there is no conversation to prevent. Not sure fina would help here

GoMe1
12-13-2020, 04:49 PM
would be good to see a section for this. I have been on TrT for 6 or 7 months now. Love it and the wife does too.