PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather or Paquiao?

Big Hoss
05-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Who's your fav?

baby1
05-01-2015, 09:27 AM
Fuzo and I will go with Paquiao! One of Fuzos best friends got an amazing opportunity to be Paquiao's bodyguard. He left a couple weeks ago and is still cant believe the experience he is having!

Ebo10
05-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Fuzo and I will go with Paquiao! One of Fuzos best friends got an amazing opportunity to be Paquiao's bodyguard. He left a couple weeks ago and is still cant believe the experience he is having!
That's awesome! I'm on Paquiao team after hearing about all the abuse of women by Mayweather
But I'm not sure that is gonna be enough. Tough fight for both guys

Big Hoss
05-01-2015, 09:33 AM

That's badass! I'm leaning towards Paq myself.

xdude
05-01-2015, 09:39 AM
that whole thing is crazy..... 100k for ring side ... Vegas is sold out for 5 days ..the Rivieria scheduled for demolish-ion and they post pones the demo so they could book it .. so my question is why.... I mean if you don't have tickets now you are just going to watch it on television anyway, why go to Vegas, other than of course going to Vegas ... .. I heard the best deal is to go to Mexico where it is a free broadcast , not the $100 pay per view in the US

Big Hoss
05-01-2015, 11:19 AM
that whole thing is crazy..... 100k for ring side ... Vegas is sold out for 5 days ..the Rivieria scheduled for demolish-ion and they post pones the demo so they could book it .. so my question is why.... I mean if you don't have tickets now you are just going to watch it on television anyway, why go to Vegas, other than of course going to Vegas ... .. I heard the best deal is to go to Mexico where it is a free broadcast , not the $100 pay per view in the US

Yeah, heard the same thing on the news... the rich paying $90k a ticket. Have you heard some of the wagers place on this fight? Mark Wahlberg betting P.Diddy $250k for Paq to win!?! F'n ridiculous!

Big Hoss
05-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Also heard that Mayweather gets $150 mil whether he wins or loses.

xdude
05-01-2015, 01:48 PM
wouldn't be awesome if the whole fight was over in less than a minute ? ;) I remember seeing Marvin Haggler on WW of S live. and it was a 15 second fight... end result is the were replaying the fight for 10 minutes then ran the tape for the NYC Night Champions Bodybuilding... I was OK with that .. but that was me

Big Hoss
05-01-2015, 03:41 PM
I don't think the fight is going to be like a Tyson bout; where Tyson comes out... cold-cocks his competitor... and then poof... it's over! lol! I think they're going to go a full 12 rounds or close to it. They're both fierce competitors.

Ironguruera
05-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Mayweather will probably win by points as usual.

Pacman has speed, power and angles but mayweather is a counter puncher folks. He is not an aggressor. That's not how he fights.
He will watch manny and figure him out each time he comes in with his attacks.
The longer the fight goes on the more mayweather will have his timing and system down and just keep shoulder tuck and roll away from him.

Now manny still has the chance of catching him and hurting him.....this is with his jab. If he can land his jab and get in on him to throw flurry.....then it will be the fight of the decade.

If there was ever an opponent to stand a chance to mayweathers nearly flawless counter punch system....it's PAC man.

Go PAC man go!

I'm very excited to see this one play out folks.

Sadly I fear Tyson is right. Mayweather is a scared little man in the ring and takes no risks.

I would love nothing more then to see manny beat him hard but my gut tells me mayweather by points as usual!

Ironguruera
05-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Also heard that Mayweather gets $150 mil whether he wins or loses.

Thought I heard 171 million...

Ironguruera
05-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Can manny get through his defense to hit him and not get laid out himself......that is the question!

Big Hoss
05-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Thought I heard 171 million...

150... 171... what's 21mil. to Mayweather!?! lol! drop in the bucket!

xdude
05-01-2015, 08:17 PM
reminds me of the Mr Mom movie... "220-221 what ever it takes "

Ironguruera
05-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Lol my buddy and I put $20 on pacman for fun.

Can't wait

Manny1983
05-01-2015, 10:56 PM
I hope to god Pacman knocks Mayweather the fuck out. However i don't think he will get a chance to fight inside due to the fucking ref, here's what I'm expecting this asshole to do https://www.facebook.com/KimboSliceFights/videos/764618813654714/

Ironguruera
05-02-2015, 12:33 AM
I hope to god Pacman knocks Mayweather the fuck out. However i don't think he will get a chance to fight inside due to the fucking ref, here's what I'm expecting this asshole to do https://www.facebook.com/KimboSliceFights/videos/764618813654714/

I'll drive over there and shoot the bitch. Lol

ordawg1
05-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Mayweather will probably win by points as usual.

Pacman has speed, power and angles but mayweather is a counter puncher folks. He is not an aggressor. That's not how he fights.
He will watch manny and figure him out each time he comes in with his attacks.
The longer the fight goes on the more mayweather will have his timing and system down and just keep shoulder tuck and roll away from him.

Now manny still has the chance of catching him and hurting him.....this is with his jab. If he can land his jab and get in on him to throw flurry.....then it will be the fight of the decade.

If there was ever an opponent to stand a chance to mayweathers nearly flawless counter punch system....it's PAC man.

Go PAC man go!

I'm very excited to see this one play out folks.

Sadly I fear Tyson is right. Mayweather is a scared little man in the ring and takes no risks.

I would love nothing more then to see manny beat him hard but my gut tells me mayweather by points as usual!

^^^ this is exactly how I think will go down . No way I am going to miss this epic event at any cost . We are having a huge party I am putting on with much food n drink. Win -lose -KO - it doesn't matter - two great fighters- one boxer- one warrior - I have been waiting a long fucking time . Enjoy it no matter guys- it is historic - in your life seldom does this come along -Enjoy-OD

Ebo10
05-02-2015, 03:18 PM
^^^ this is exactly how I think will go down . No way I am going to miss this epic event at any cost . We are having a huge party I am putting on with much food n drink. Win -lose -KO - it doesn't matter - two great fighters- one boxer- one warrior - I have been waiting a long fucking time . Enjoy it no matter guys- it is historic - in your life seldom does this come along -Enjoy-OD
Where is everyone's invites bro lol!

Ironguruera
05-03-2015, 01:12 AM
Told ya it was mayweather by points lol.

Better fight then I expected though.

ordawg1
05-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Was a boxing clinic put on by Mayweather - Pac couldn't get to him and when he did was not effective .Kudos to both fighters - BTW - you guys were all invited - but only the hawt women showed up !! OD

Ironguruera
05-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Was a boxing clinic put on by Mayweather - Pac couldn't get to him and when he did was not effective .Kudos to both fighters - BTW - you guys were all invited - but only the hawt women showed up !! OD

Pics or it never happened ! lol

Vicious 13
05-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Got it free in hd on my stream box 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
05-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Got it free in hd on my stream box 😃

Wow really? I've heard you mention this hd box a few times but that's impressive!! Figured that fight was mega lockdown....

Vicious 13
05-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Wow really? I've heard you mention this hd box a few times but that's impressive!! Figured that fight was mega lockdown....

I was thinking maybe bad quality or buffering. But perfect quality and not a single buffer. Wayyy more links than I expected

xdude
05-04-2015, 07:56 AM
I was thinking maybe bad quality or buffering. But perfect quality and not a single buffer. Wayyy more links than I expected

well it was broadcasted iin Mexico ...I am assuming that the way that box works... they just piped that feed

Vicious 13
05-04-2015, 07:56 AM
well it was broadcasted iin Mexico ...I am assuming that the way that box works... they just piped that feed

All the streams are from over seas I believe