PDA

View Full Version : What Do Men Really Think About Sexting...

Rayca
07-13-2012, 05:32 PM
In case you really wanted to know this, here's your answer.;)

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/men-really-think-sexting-183900626.html

What Do Men Really Think About Sexting?By EMandLO.com

PostsBy EMandLO.com | Love + Sex – Thu, Jul 12, 2012 2:39 PM EDT

Advice from three of EMandLO.com's guy friends. This week they answer the following: "How do adult men feel about sexting? Juvenile phenomenon? Sexy way to break up a few hours apart? Words but no pics?" To ask the guys your own question, click here.

Gay Married Guy (Jon Ross): Sexting is pretty much the best use of smart phones that ever existed and I think Graham Bell would be mighty proud indeed to see the lengths to which mankind has taken his invention. Few things beat the rush of excitement when you get a naughty mid-day ping - be it pictures or words, it matters not. Sext away fair maiden! We can't get enough of it.

Straight Single Guy (Adam): As long as sexting maintains its taboo, it's going to be fun. That definitely won't change. Unfortunately, however, "fun" doesn't always equate to "wise" or even "worth the risk." Whether it's worth the risk to send a few naughty lines or (yikes!) a picture of your man-parts to someone is a personal decision; one that should be made after careful deliberation… or, at the very least, one that shouldn't be made immediately after ingesting mass quantities of fermented hops. (Anyone around here got a camera?)

Straight Married Guy (Matt): Sexting could be a juvenile phenomenon, or maybe just something I've never come across personally. Being married with married friends, guys in my social circles don't tend to share their latest sexual updates like single guys do. Telling your single buddies in a bar about your hook-up is one thing, but standing around a barbecue talking about the hot message your wife texted you yesterday would be more than a little awkward. So maybe my married friends do sext their partners; I have no idea. It's just something that's never occurred to me (or to my wife, apparently). Now that you've mentioned it, I could send her one now, but I think she'd probably find it more hilarious than hot.

Lunchbox
07-13-2012, 07:27 PM
I carry two phones but have one registered under a fake female name, Fumbulina Titsonice. When I get lonely or don't feel like taking a special trip down to the message parlor, I just spend the evening sexting back and forth with myself. Fumbulina is pretty kinky and knows how I like to be talked to. It's really strange sometimes cause she always knows what to say and how to say it.

It's a special relationship. :)

exphys88
07-13-2012, 08:06 PM
I carry two phones but have one registered under a fake female name, Fumbulina Titsonice. When I get lonely or don't feel like taking a special trip down to the message parlor, I just spend the evening sexting back and forth with myself. Fumbulina is pretty kinky and knows how I like to be talked to. It's really strange sometimes cause she always knows what to say and how to say it.

LMAO! One of the funniest posts yet.

Oldschooliron
07-13-2012, 08:55 PM

Lmfao!!! Always hear exactly what u want!

Rayca
07-13-2012, 10:27 PM

It's a special relationship.

LMAO! One of the funniest posts yet.

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Agreed. Mama like.

ineedtogrow
07-14-2012, 12:25 AM
sexting sucks. guys just do it to try to turn the chicks on because they can literally think about sex and have an orgasm if they think about it hard enough. so if a guy plays along maybe the chick will just come over so he can get the real deal. JMO

Orange24
07-14-2012, 05:22 AM
Love when my wife sends me pics!!!

Arabian
07-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Love when my wife sends me pics!!!

Lucky BA&**I^&O my wife want send me pictures. lolololol

Oldschooliron
07-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Lucky BA&**I^&O my wife want send me pictures. lolololol

What? That sucks bro. My wife and I haven't in ages but we used to. She will send anything. She loves it lol. forget the lady on the streets and freak in the sheets. I want a whore 24/7 lol.

I think it's hot as hell. I love sexting. Show me what your working with lol. I don't give a shit who she shows them to or who sees them when I was dating. I have no shame!

cane
07-16-2012, 02:46 AM
women love the kawk pics via picture mail! thats for sure

Orange24
07-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Whatever breeds stronger connection imo.

Oldschooliron
07-16-2012, 07:10 PM
women love the kawk pics via picture mail! thats for sure

For sure!! Pays to advertise lol.