PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, my name Michael

michaelemeel1
05-14-2015, 01:21 PM
At first sorry for my bad English, I hope that you give me your advice for the first cycle.. Thanks

MuscleAddiction
05-14-2015, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the MC...we are here to help.

Nbencze
05-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Welcome brother

Ebo10
05-14-2015, 01:48 PM
Ask and I'm sure u shall recieve brotha! Welcome

michaelemeel1
05-14-2015, 01:55 PM
Thanks alot

Big Hoss
05-14-2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the MC bro, kick off your shoes and stay awhile!

Ebo10
05-14-2015, 02:51 PM
U like that ass don't ya! Lmao

michaelemeel1
05-14-2015, 03:42 PM
First cycle how it should be
What stuff I should take

Ebo10
05-14-2015, 04:21 PM
First cycle how it should be
What stuff I should take

Lot of factors bro. What your goal is how long u been working out height weight age body fat.
But, I'd imagine if u want to pack on some meat a simple easy first cycle would be either just testosterone by itself or test and deca stack I would keep it simple. Do long ester test so u don't have to pin a lot and u can get the hang of it before you start shorter ester gear where u r pinning daily or eod.

Big Hoss
05-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Lot of factors bro. What your goal is how long u been working out height weight age body fat.
But, I'd imagine if u want to pack on some meat a simple easy first cycle would be either just testosterone by itself or test and deca stack I would keep it simple. Do long ester test so u don't have to pin a lot and u can get the hang of it before you start shorter ester gear where u r pinning daily or eod.

^ Yep... spot on. And... eat like a horse too!

Ironguruera
05-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Just test for 1st and I don't care what u are eating now but it's not enough.

Ebo10
05-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Just test for 1st and I don't care what u are eating now but it's not enough.

Ain't that the truth! If u don't feed your body it don't matter what I take. U won't grow! Eat like hulk

BigBones
05-14-2015, 05:24 PM
IG hit that one on the head.

Michael - maybe read some of the stickies?

michaelemeel1
05-14-2015, 06:18 PM
OK every body,
Thanks for your sincerely replays, but at first my goal to be like sergi costanten
My hight 185cm my weight is 95 kg just have little fats around muscles my type of body is ecto morph. And I used to go to gym for 7month till now my regime is good. Take creatine glutamine, dhea but progress is too low.
Thanks

Ironguruera
05-14-2015, 07:33 PM
OK every body,
Thanks for your sincerely replays, but at first my goal to be like sergi costanten
My hight 185cm my weight is 95 kg just have little fats around muscles my type of body is ecto morph. And I used to go to gym for 7month till now my regime is good. Take creatine glutamine, dhea but progress is too low.
Thanks

I was once a hard gainger. I stumbled upon the key to hard gainers growth by trial and error.
I used to train 5 days a week and while I grew.....it was a snails pace at best!

I was getting burnt out and life got busy and I started training just 3 days a week and added more core moves and
Simplified my program to do whole body in 3 days.

I put on 17 lbs in 3 months natural no juice!!

Hard gainers recovery sucks big time.
U must have tons of rest and lots of quality non processed non fast food nutrients.

If u aren't growing now juice won't do as much as u think and if it does when the juice is gone u will prob be back to overtraining again and stalemate.

Biggest tip I can ever give a hard gainers is train 3-4 days a week tops and eat lots of quality food. Eating donuts and ice cream just makes ya far as does fast food. Steak and quinoa makes legends.

Ebo10
05-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Test cyp 600 or less every week would be my suggestion take an Ai and pounds of meat! Good luck let us know what u decide and how it goes!

Encino_Mang
05-14-2015, 07:45 PM
I was once a hard gainger. I stumbled upon the key to hard gainers growth by trial and error.
I used to train 5 days a week and while I grew.....it was a snails pace at best!

I was getting burnt out and life got busy and I started training just 3 days a week and added more core moves and

U must have tons of rest and lots of quality non processed non fast food nutrients.

If u aren't growing now juice won't do as much as u think and if it does when the juice is gone u will prob be back to overtraining again and stalemate.

Biggest tip I can ever give a hard gainers is train 3-4 days a week tops and eat lots of quality food. Eating donuts and ice cream just makes ya far as does fast food. Steak and quinoa makes legends.

Listen to this man, focus on the compound moves and forget isolation exercises, eat and rest / sleep alot!

Less is more for ectomorph.

baby1
05-15-2015, 07:23 AM
Welcome to MC

Ebo10
05-15-2015, 09:34 AM

Damn IG! U surprised me with that amazing post. Lol real shit tho some of the best advice this guy could get.

Ironguruera
05-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Damn IG! U surprised me with that amazing post. Lol real shit tho some of the best advice this guy could get.

Only a hard gainer understands what a hard gainer goes through.

Big Hoss
05-15-2015, 10:49 AM
Only a hard gainer understands what a hard gainer goes through.

^ Yep... totally agree... excellent advice there IG!

Skosao
05-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Hi

SFDan
05-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

michaelemeel1
05-15-2015, 05:58 PM
So what sycle will be effective to get shape like Mike o Hearn or sergi
Waiting for your assistance

Ebo10
05-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Read back through the posts bro.

Ironguruera
05-15-2015, 07:30 PM

U are neither of those ppl so moot point. What they do has nothing to do what will work for u. U can look up some of ohearns programs on BB.com he trains very hard. Heavy ass weights and metzner style.

Ebo10
05-15-2015, 07:38 PM
How old are u Michael? What's your age

michaelemeel1
05-15-2015, 07:55 PM

Ironguruera
05-15-2015, 08:17 PM

Go back to page 1 and read my post

Big Hoss
05-15-2015, 10:11 PM

Yeah... seems like the words "tits", "ass", "cock" or "latina" should be in there somewhere! lol! :)

Ebo10
05-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Yeah... seems like the words "tits", "ass", "cock" or "latina" should be in there somewhere! lol! :)

Lmfao

Ironguruera
05-16-2015, 01:40 AM

Lol I'm trying to behave guys.....girl at work is practically in tears I won't fuck her. I went to lunch with a another girl from work with an epic Latina ass and legs.....we just had lunch.

U guys feel better now?? Lol.

I was just trying to help our buddy out here.

I'm just cruising. Im nearly a woman right now lol.

Ebo10
05-16-2015, 09:58 AM
Lol I'm trying to behave guys.....girl at work is practically in tears I won't fuck her. I went to lunch with a another girl from work with an epic Latina ass and legs.....we just had lunch.

U guys feel better now?? Lol.

I was just trying to help our buddy out here.

I'm just cruising. Im nearly a woman right now lol.

Haha after lunch u should have let her play with your "almost" pussy then bro! That wouldn't even be cheating? Would it? Lol

Ironguruera
05-16-2015, 01:48 PM
Haha after lunch u should have let her play with your "almost" pussy then bro! That wouldn't even be cheating? Would it? Lol

Lol we agreed before we even left for lunch it was just lunch.... If all I wanted was pussy I would have gone to lunch with the other girl.

More hassle then it's worth! Besides neither one is on the pill....even 10 weeks tren doesn't kill my swimmers ......so I stay away lol.

Ebo10
05-16-2015, 01:57 PM
Lol we agreed before we even left for lunch it was just lunch.... If all I wanted was pussy I would have gone to lunch with the other girl.

More hassle then it's worth! Besides neither one is on the pill....even 10 weeks tren doesn't kill my swimmers ......so I stay away lol.
Smart man!

Ironguruera
05-16-2015, 03:37 PM
Smart man!

I'm trying to evolve! Lol. We just went to lunch as friends. Helping her with a var cycle but she wanted to talk about work gossip lol....

michaelemeel1
05-16-2015, 07:24 PM
Lol

Ebo10
05-16-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm trying to evolve! Lol. We just went to lunch as friends. Helping her with a var cycle but she wanted to talk about work gossip lol....

It's so much easier to tell a girl to shut up when your not planning on sleeping with em! Lol

Ironguruera
05-17-2015, 12:36 PM
It's so much easier to tell a girl to shut up when your not planning on sleeping with em! Lol

I let her babble away. She was trying to get dirt on another girl banging this young buck.....of which I knew all the details but the other girl is my friend so I played coy. She's asked me about this other girl like 3 times know. Not sure why she cares.....women are weird creatures I've found.

Ebo10
05-17-2015, 01:57 PM
I let her babble away. She was trying to get dirt on another girl banging this young buck.....of which I knew all the details but the other girl is my friend so I played coy. She's asked me about this other girl like 3 times know. Not sure why she cares.....women are weird creatures I've found.
Maybe she wants the other girl licking her clit or something? Yeah man you never know with women what there motives truly are lol

BigBones
05-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Smells like she wants a piece of the youngen and has a self esteem issue around the other chick. Thats just my read. That youngen could get both gals if he wanted. :-)