PDA

View Full Version : for Iggy

xdude
06-30-2015, 08:44 AM
Rant on TREN...first I put big mouths in their place Valentino Style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_Rky36K1o

Manny1983
06-30-2015, 09:11 AM
Jesus Christ my brain hurts now lol

Ironguruera
06-30-2015, 08:30 PM
He likes it! Nuff said lol.
I used to work with one of his cousins and he is also an idiot lol.

Encino_Mang
06-30-2015, 10:07 PM
Lol I remember back in the day (80's) guys in the gym laughing about just jamming the pellets in their asses these are the same guys that said when you start pissing blood you need to back off......you could see the undissolved pellets in that shit.

WTF is this guy so upset about anyway who gives a fuck what anyone's opinion is about you on the net, how can you stop it, everyone is a badass behind a keyboard, take it fucking easy meat head.

Ironguruera
06-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Lol I remember back in the day (80's) guys in the gym laughing about just jamming the pellets in their asses these are the same guys that said when you start pissing blood you need to back off......you could see the undissolved pellets in that shit.

WTF is this guy so upset about anyway who gives a fuck what anyone's opinion is about you on the net, how can you stop it, everyone is a badass behind a keyboard, take it fucking easy meat head.

Lol i don't blame him. He did rant on and on for sure. it's hilarious to watch an Arnold video or any mr O video on YouTube and read the comments. There always 200 guys shit talking.
How many sandows do u have??? Oh that's right NONE! Ppl crack me up.

He needs to learn to not even read that shit it's a waste of breath.

xdude
07-01-2015, 07:06 AM
I knew a dealer that new him well.. when he went to jail he was also in jail ...different federal pen.
any how Gregg would occasionally reference him in his MD articles with an F; you

BigBones
07-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Forty fucking three years. Lol

Ironguruera
07-02-2015, 01:47 AM
Forty fucking three years. Lol

Lol u can never go wrong with abundance use of F bombs.

My wife was shocked when she came
To my 1st family dinner. F bombs galore. 5 conversations at once. My dad threw his fork in disgust(he hates plastic forks). It was a regular guido dinner lmao.