Blames 10,000cal/day diet

http://youtu.be/gUyfBMlpS_8

xdude
07-25-2015, 06:20 PM
Wow that guy was freaky emasculated in the end ...SAD

also this on that page
He Lost All His Gains ! Baito Abbaspour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jKC900ZcQ

always thought Baito looked awesome, he brought back the vacuum pose ( Why cause he didn't have a gh belly and could )
and just awesome waist line/shoulder/ leg ratios
hope he comes back ....

xdude
07-29-2015, 09:42 PM
apparently Dennis James is raising money for Baito's medical bills

JRam
07-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Like a lot of things, this lifestyle has its risks.

MuscleAddiction
07-30-2015, 12:14 AM
7-8 energy drinks a day, fast food, probably was not taking any support supplements like liver support or anything. It is sad, and is a wake up call to all that yes it is risky, but be as healthy in all other areas as much as possible. God bless him.

Ironguruera
08-02-2015, 03:37 PM
7-8 energy drinks a day, fast food, probably was not taking any support supplements like liver support or anything. It is sad, and is a wake up call to all that yes it is risky, but be as healthy in all other areas as much as possible. God bless him.

7-8 energy drinks a day!?! Holy crap!

Manny1983
08-02-2015, 03:44 PM
When I worked for public works and worked 17hr days during the winter snow plowing if drink 4-5 monster energy drinks to get by. Definetly not good

Ironguruera
08-02-2015, 05:09 PM
When I worked for public works and worked 17hr days during the winter snow plowing if drink 4-5 monster energy drinks to get by. Definetly not good

Wtf bro. That's terrible for u. 17hr day is brutal can't imagine.

Manny1983
08-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Wtf bro. That's terrible for u. 17hr day is brutal can't imagine.

Yeah I know bro, I had to do something to stay awake though so it was either drink them or cause an accident with a 7ton plow truck. Crazy thing was that they didn't help all to much lol. Glad those days are over though.

MuscleAddiction
08-02-2015, 11:55 PM

I worked for DPW for 23 years, during storms it is easy to put in those hours, even on major water main breaks. Being a safety manager/Supervisor you should get 8 hours rest after 16 hours of work...especially operating heavy equipment. It is the supervisors job to rotate shifts and call in fresh workers. We would sometimes operate out of an EOC and run operations round the clock during major storms, switch out crews every 12 hours. Not in it anymore myself...but I actually miss it.

Manny1983
08-03-2015, 11:47 AM
I worked for DPW for 23 years, during storms it is easy to put in those hours, even on major water main breaks. Being a safety manager/Supervisor you should get 8 hours rest after 16 hours of work...especially operating heavy equipment. It is the supervisors job to rotate shifts and call in fresh workers. We would sometimes operate out of an EOC and run operations round the clock during major storms, switch out crews every 12 hours. Not in it anymore myself...but I actually miss it.

Not how it worked for us unfortunatly lol. We got the 8 hours off after shift but if in the middle of the shift it was determined we could finish out the storm without calling in another crew we would finish as long as we didn't go past 17hrs on shift. The money was good but it got fucking old lol