PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump

chesty
07-28-2015, 01:39 AM
Unless he fails to learn the art of political speak I believe he has a real chance of winning. He says exactly what most people are thinking but afraid to say. Especially about lazy politicians only care about their job and how they are including the president are really owned by the special interest groups, where he is not and won't be because he has his own MO ey and doesn't need anyone's or any groups money therefore he is not owned by anyone or group and can therefore do what is good and right for the country, not what is good for the donor.

So far, I like what I am hearing g and I hope he can deliver, this country needs a real ceo and negotiator to run it. Not some lame jackals with no work experience or a career politician.

He has my vote currently.

JRam
07-28-2015, 06:37 AM
It will be very difficult for him to win the GOP nomination because of the way the caucus/primary system is set up. It favors professional politicians with established organizations. It is more or less irrelevant that he is polling well in national GOP polls. Thus the question is whether you would support him as an independent in a three-way field.

baby1
07-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Not a Trump fan here. My feeling is he is saying what people want to hear, like they all do. I am looking at Walker ir Kasich right now but there is still time to see what happens and who stays in the game

xdude
07-28-2015, 01:52 PM
I think this billionare represents the average working man.... and can Identify with the struggles of put food on the table, paying the doctors bill ,and having to go with out so his family can make it ....

I am sorry I can not even ly this much... the guy is surrounded by yes man and is boob
just look at that rat's nest he calls a hair cut... no one around has the balls to say it looks stupid

he has declared bankruptcy I think 4 times, and if he just left the money he inherited in the stock market no brain-er index fund would have more money than he does now ....

the guy is pompous arrogant racest ass hat ...that represents the republicans well...... be careful with this idiot ..you may just get bernie sanders elected

come on any body is better (but not Hillary or Jeb , I have had enough of her and enough wars for the Carlyle group)

I have always thought there should be a none of the above option....and if that got chosen a random drawing of the voters
( ie devil I don't )

JRam
07-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Hahaha! The hair should be an automatic disqualifier.

Ebo10
07-28-2015, 06:14 PM
We might have a civil war underway if he gets the job! Lol I could care less who gets elected it's a fucked if u do fucked if u don't situation. They all suck! None of them care about America the way they should! Not voting!
The past 15years or better the people in charge of our country have spent more effort and time trying to control other countries than they have spent trying to better our own! Screw them all!

NTL
07-28-2015, 08:34 PM
I think this billionare represents the average working man.... and can Identify with the struggles of put food on the table, paying the doctors bill ,and having to go with out so his family can make it ....

I am sorry I can not even ly this much... the guy is surrounded by yes man and is boob
just look at that rat's nest he calls a hair cut... no one around has the balls to say it looks stupid

he has declared bankruptcy I think 4 times, and if he just left the money he inherited in the stock market no brain-er index fund would have more money than he does now ....

the guy is pompous arrogant racest ass hat ...that represents the republicans well...... be careful with this idiot ..you may just get bernie sanders elected

come on any body is better (but not Hillary or Jeb , I have had enough of her and enough wars for the Carlyle group)

I have always thought there should be a none of the above option....and if that got chosen a random drawing of the voters
( ie devil I don't )
Donald has never personal filed bankruptcy. 4 of his business have gone through chapter 11 bankruptcy. Chapter 11 is a restructure and better than the alternative of shutting the business down.

Ironguruera
07-29-2015, 12:10 AM
I kind of like his big fuck u attitude and views on some stuff

I guess his hair is a big fuck u! I know it's stupid but I can wear it like this anyways is apparently the deal.
He considers it his trademark or who's he?? Ohh the ass with the hair?? Yeah that's him sort of deal....

I highly doubt anyone we want is going in the hot seat. We are all totally fucked IMHO. No bullshit I told my wife let's leave for UK. She was born here but raised there. She said no the weather sucks lol.

I'm never insulting myself and my time and voting again. Between the new voting systems seemingly every election no one can figure out, countless lost yet re-appeared ballot boxes in yrs past with bush. Voting against the Electoral college......I'm totally over it. Utter waste of time in my eyes.
We have 0 control who gets that seat. All decided by money, agendas, and greased wheels. Nothing else.

Besides. Even if we do find and elect superman.....if he isn't in with the In crowd nothing he tries will pass a anyways.

They can be the best person in the world, best intentions , best ideas for reforming our economy and country ever.....but if the good old boys don't want your shit passed u can wipe your ass with your good ideas , and good intentions.

My $0.02

Let's talk about something worthwhile.....blonde, brunette, or redhead??
I say duh....4 way lol. You???

Ebo10
07-29-2015, 01:20 AM
I kind of like his big fuck u attitude and views on some stuff

I guess his hair is a big fuck u! I know it's stupid but I can wear it like this anyways is apparently the deal.
He considers it his trademark or who's he?? Ohh the ass with the hair?? Yeah that's him sort of deal....

I highly doubt anyone we want is going in the hot seat. We are all totally fucked IMHO. No bullshit I told my wife let's leave for UK. She was born here but raised there. She said no the weather sucks lol.

I'm never insulting myself and my time and voting again. Between the new voting systems seemingly every election no one can figure out, countless lost yet re-appeared ballot boxes in yrs past with bush. Voting against the Electoral college......I'm totally over it. Utter waste of time in my eyes.
We have 0 control who gets that seat. All decided by money, agendas, and greased wheels. Nothing else.

Besides. Even if we do find and elect superman.....if he isn't in with the In crowd nothing he tries will pass a anyways.

They can be the best person in the world, best intentions , best ideas for reforming our economy and country ever.....but if the good old boys don't want your shit passed u can wipe your ass with your good ideas , and good intentions.

My $0.02

Let's talk about something worthwhile.....blonde, brunette, or redhead??
I say duh....4 way lol. You???
That a boy IG. I'll take one of each. Give me a good ten or fifteen with each one and I'm good! Lol too much to handle all at once

chesty
07-29-2015, 04:08 AM
When I look at professional politicians I gag. I have been around for 8 different elections since I was 18 and every one says the same thing and they don't mean it. We may hate him, but he says what needs to be said. If the Republicans won't give him their blessing when time to choose their parties candidate, if he has the polls and such to deserve it, he will go independent most likely and completely fracture the Republican party all but give the presidency to the Democrats. People laugh, make fun of him, but he knows business, he never filed bankruptcy and his kids all work hard and are not entitled to his fortune. That itself says a lot about him. He raised his kids right, work hard, sweat, etc that you do to deserve anything unless you earned it by working for it. Aug 6th will be a telling of whether or not he has what it takes to make it and get the nomination. I'm betting he does very well. As for the others, like I said I hate professional politicians, so none get my vote.

Layddually2
07-29-2015, 08:02 AM
We are already headed toward civil war. We are currently looking at Central American countries as an option.

Layddually2
07-29-2015, 08:05 AM
When I look at professional politicians I gag. I have been around for 8 different elections since I was 18 and every one says the same thing and they don't mean it. We may hate him, but he says what needs to be said. If the Republicans won't give him their blessing when time to choose their parties candidate, if he has the polls and such to deserve it, he will go independent most likely and completely fracture the Republican party all but give the presidency to the Democrats. People laugh, make fun of him, but he knows business, he never filed bankruptcy and his kids all work hard and are not entitled to his fortune. That itself says a lot about him. He raised his kids right, work hard, sweat, etc that you do to deserve anything unless you earned it by working for it. Aug 6th will be a telling of whether or not he has what it takes to make it and get the nomination. I'm betting he does very well. As for the others, like I said I hate professional politicians, so none get my vote.

Actually I'm seeing tons of dems saying they will vote Donald too so this could be interesting. Either way I will have my passport and bags packed just in case.

Ebo10
07-29-2015, 10:57 AM
We are already headed toward civil war. We are currently looking at Central American countries as an option.

Ammo up and fight like hell.! Lol if America goes to civil war it might spark off a world war? Not gonna be safe anywhere

Ironguruera
07-29-2015, 11:19 AM
Ammo up and fight like hell.! Lol if America goes to civil war it might spark off a world war? Not gonna be safe anywhere

I was born ready. If it's time then so be it. Arm me to the teeth and give me some strong men to follow my lead.

chesty
07-29-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm not so sure about a civil war, but a new world War I believe is going to happen in our lifetime. If the US doesn't pull it's collective head out of its ass, we will lose. And there is no reason we should lose. I am ammoed up and getting more. Make sure all your stuff is a tool of the military with common mato rounds and parts. Also very common to the US population.

JRam
07-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Glad to see y'all took your crazy pills this morning.

Slayer
07-29-2015, 01:51 PM
Just dont show the confederate flag!!! LOL

Vicious 13
07-29-2015, 01:52 PM
He won't be on the ballot 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebo10
07-29-2015, 03:20 PM
I was born ready. If it's time then so be it. Arm me to the teeth and give me some strong men to follow my lead.

I'm with u G!

chesty
07-30-2015, 02:33 AM
We need a wager on whether or not he will be on the ballot.

baby1
07-30-2015, 08:47 AM

lol, I am waiting for ours to get here. Flying high on our truck and that will fit in real great where we live, right?

Slayer
07-30-2015, 08:54 AM
LOL!!!

TITAN-280
07-30-2015, 11:04 AM
TRULY hope he wins. He's getting my vote.!! He has BALLS....and NOT a politician that's been tainted by politics and lobbyists. Plus he has his own damn money and tell all the lobbyists to get fucked. :-)

NTL
07-30-2015, 11:13 AM
As much as I like his blunt attitude he will never win.

xdude
07-30-2015, 12:04 PM

Just ruins the General Lee and the Duke boys for future generations

A true Artistic Loss

Slayer
07-30-2015, 12:29 PM
I agree X!

Ebo10
07-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Don't take the general!! I need him in my life! Lol

Vicious 13
07-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Why would anyone vote for a billionaire who has received tax-payer monies numerous times to fund his private projects? Not to mention, he's filed bankruptcy multiple times, wants to start a trade war and his interests do not coincide with that of the majority of hard-working American people. He's part of the elite corporate group that has been selling out the American people for decades.

Welcome to America, where a reality TV show host is taken seriously😃.

xdude
07-30-2015, 06:27 PM
Welcome to America, where a reality TV show host is taken seriously��.

Why Not Reagan Starred in " Bedtime for Bonzo "

Vicious 13
07-30-2015, 06:29 PM
Not a fan of him either 😝

chesty
07-31-2015, 03:08 AM
So, let's ask this, who are you going to pick? A professional politician and career politician or some one who is not, owes no favors, is beholden to no one and no thing. My vote goes to anyone but a career price politician, those battery's are slimmer than a worm on a hook.

Vicious 13
07-31-2015, 09:11 AM
I'll bet 100 bucks he's not on the ballot 😊 I would bet a whole check but wife might get mad

Vicious 13
07-31-2015, 09:12 AM
I'm a union worker and more than likely will vote Hillary 😬

baby1
07-31-2015, 10:13 AM
" like my pops always said "They're all crooks" and that was back years ago but I am living in a place where many of the most crooked have come from

Ironguruera
07-31-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm a union worker and more than likely will vote Hillary 😬

She is on Monsanto board of CEO's or at least she was and is a vaccine promoter.....I would not be surprised if she mandates a lot more vaccines becoming mandatory. In case the 44 they want now aren't enough. Yet when I was a kid 13 was plenty. Bet she got some fat kick backs for that vaccine tweet she she posted.

Food for thought....

Ahh politicians. They stand for 1 good thing but with it comes 5 terrible things. Lol.

I'm not voting but if I was it's positively not for Hillary. She couldn't even keep 1 man happy but she can make the country better?? Don't see it.

Ironguruera
07-31-2015, 07:14 PM
" like my pops always said "They're all crooks" and that was back years ago but I am living in a place where many of the most crooked have come from

That about sums it up. Grease those wheels!

Vicious 13
07-31-2015, 07:17 PM
I've changed my stance on vaccines after battling it out w the wife

Ironguruera
07-31-2015, 11:40 PM
I've changed my stance on vaccines after battling it out w the wife

Interesting! I don't wanna derail thread so I'll pm ya.

chesty
07-31-2015, 11:45 PM
Hillary distributes and stores classified info contrary to federal law, and nothing happens. General Patraeus, doesnt even do 1 tenth whatbshe has done and they frybhis ass. No way in hell i will vote for her she is a liar and a skank. But a good portion of the US will because they believe in her lies and crap and dont know any better.