PDA

View Full Version : Pj Braun on FB

Layddually2
08-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Anyone else see the photo that was posted Sunday morning then quickly removed? Let's just say it made me very confused. He has a super hot girl yet him and another guy are standing in their underwear what looked like PJ grabbing the other guys package.

Ironguruera
08-10-2015, 07:52 PM
No clue who that is...didn't see pic. If pro BB many are bisexual or gay. No surprise expect maybe to his girl haha!

Layddually2
08-11-2015, 09:25 AM
He is part owner of black stone labs

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Eh whatever. One less dick I gotta suck! Have at if PJ lol

Ebo10
08-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Eh whatever. One less dick I gotta suck! Have at if PJ lol

Oh damn IG I didn't know you really got down like that!? Lmao I'm definitely sending u a fruitcake at christmas time!

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Oh damn IG I didn't know you really got down like that!? Lmao I'm definitely sending u a fruitcake at christmas time!

I said one I don't or I should say all of us don't have to suck. He is doing is a favor if u look at it right lol.

Ebo10
08-11-2015, 02:49 PM
I said one I don't or I should say all of us don't have to suck. He is doing is a favor if u look at it right lol.

I either misunderstand u or am lost cuz I don't suck dick? Lol

xdude
08-11-2015, 03:00 PM
I just saw a video of some face book page of a pro that was a cross dresser
let me tell you right now ,,,,a guy with shoulders like that is not going to pull it off

couldn't believe it...

huge MoFo in a dress

xdude
08-11-2015, 03:02 PM
I either misunderstand u or am lost cuz I don't suck dick? Lol
Hey Gay Guys Gutz to eat .....what ever pays Iggy;s bills ;)
Just kidding Iggy

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 03:11 PM
I just saw a video of some face book page of a pro that was a cross dresser
let me tell you right now ,,,,a guy with shoulders like that is not going to pull it off

couldn't believe it...

huge MoFo in a dress

Lmao! Latina knows that huge black chick that won ms O iris? I was like hey Hun why did u send me a picture with u and a huge dude in a dress?? She died laughing and said that's my friend!! Dude in a dress if u ask me!
Praising God for her win....he gave her that suitcase of juice I guess lol.

xdude
08-11-2015, 04:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWWkiPLZqP0

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Lmao!!! Really starting to worry about what u are searching for.....

fcfmuaythai
08-11-2015, 06:34 PM
He dresses up well lol

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 06:37 PM
I think his e2 is high lol. Bunk AI

Ebo10
08-11-2015, 06:38 PM
That was some weird footage! Lmao

NTL
08-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Loss of words on that video.

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Really? Don't believe it...

xdude
08-11-2015, 07:32 PM
no Sh*t.... is there anyone that would ever confuse that dude with a woman ....
the male lesbian part is pretty amusing

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2015, 07:39 PM

Unless he lost a TON of muscle, no way. People have nothing better to do than try and bring others down...sad.

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 07:39 PM

For every weirdo there is a fetish that curtails to such a thing. I imagine that's the case with this. Dudes looking for buff dudes....in a dress lol.

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2015, 07:47 PM
For every weirdo there is a fetish that curtails to such a thing. I imagine that's the case with this. Dudes looking for buff dudes....in a dress lol.

I guess...but you can find enough buff females out there too that are actually sexy like Dani Reardon.

2875 2876 2877 2878 2879

PudgieRaubach
08-11-2015, 08:02 PM
^ Whoa. DR looks incredible. Her face is still so incredibly feminine. My jaw is dropping by the second right now....

JRam
08-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Unless he lost a TON of muscle, no way. People have nothing better to do than try and bring others down...sad.

It's legit. Matt Kroc has gone the way of Bruce Jenner. Was all over the boards a few weeks ago.

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2015, 08:53 PM
It's legit. Matt Kroc has gone the way of Bruce Jenner. Was all over the boards a few weeks ago.

I stand corrected...not even going to go further into this. Thanks for clarification, unreal!

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2015, 08:55 PM
^ Whoa. DR looks incredible. Her face is still so incredibly feminine. My jaw is dropping by the second right now....

Yeah, I like her, I am a DLB fan but I really hope Dani can win the Olympia this year. She shows that you can still look feminine with muscle...well so does my wife ;).

xdude
08-11-2015, 09:07 PM

I remember years ago someone describing the best and worse of the internet

the best was that really extremely isolated groups, for example people who collect 17th century silver ware , can meet and feel normal.... the worse is the people that want to sleep with 17th century silverware also can meet and feel normal ..

it is a double edge sword ;)
and from the sounds of it , he is looking for a woman that is looking for a large dude in a dress..
that may take some time IMHO

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 09:21 PM
I guess...but you can find enough buff females out there too that are actually sexy like Dani Reardon.

2875 2876 2877 2878 2879

Dani is hot!!! Way more my speed the DLB.

U are missing the point bro. Guys that want that don't want a pussy....they want a cock that wears a dress. I would assumed to dominate them?

xdude
08-11-2015, 09:38 PM
no matter how you slice it ....ff bb's great asses ...look at those asses you could crack walnut on them

Ironguruera
08-11-2015, 09:56 PM
no matter how you slice it ....ff bb's great asses ...look at those asses you could crack walnut on them

Lmao. It's not for everyone. There is a young buck at my work. Literally prob bangs a few new girls a month. All hot as hell college girls.
He hates "muscle butt" as he calls it.
He tells them he has 0 intentions of being a BF.....they line up for it.

MuscleAddiction
08-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Dani is hot!!! Way more my speed the DLB.

U are missing the point bro. Guys that want that don't want a pussy....they want a cock that wears a dress. I would assumed to dominate them?

Lol... I don't want the point if you know what I mean. Yeah Dani to me is breaking the mold...to have a bod like hers and have that femininity too...yeah, if I wasn't already with the girl of my dreams I would get a membership at her gym.

Where the heck do you guys live and work where girls all horney and shit just line up for unattached sex? Jeez!!! You don't have to answer by the way...rhetorical question.

Ironguruera
08-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Lol... I don't want the point if you know what I mean. Yeah Dani to me is breaking the mold...to have a bod like hers and have that femininity too...yeah, if I wasn't already with the girl of my dreams I would get a membership at her gym.

Where the heck do you guys live and work where girls all horney and shit just line up for unattached sex? Jeez!!! You don't have to answer by the way...rhetorical question.

Lol he's that young guy with the edgy tats and he used to stunt on a bike....panty dropper BIG time!

Most women will do anything and want to as badly as we do. The trick is to not fuck it all up by saying the wrong shit lol. Just make em laugh. If they are already out then that's half the battle.
The trick is to talk dirty way before the date. Then they attack you like a lion when they finally see you lol.

xdude
08-12-2015, 07:40 AM
dude at my gym last week was saying he finally got the right set up ..
3 girls for the week for sport that know it is not going anywhere
and his girl friend for the rest of the week...
and they all know about each other ....which is both great and extremely dangerous IMHO

Ironguruera
08-12-2015, 05:04 PM
dude at my gym last week was saying he finally got the right set up ..
3 girls for the week for sport that know it is not going anywhere
and his girl friend for the rest of the week...
and they all know about each other ....which is both great and extremely dangerous IMHO

Nope that's the key bro! They know up front! Then they accept the truth of it....if they aren't cool with it they bounce right away.
Last thing u want is for a girl to find out on her own. That's when u get keyed up car etc.

My buddy had 3 different women take him out for valentines dinner....at same time. They all paid! He's had a few sets of 2 girls living with him same time.
Had one girl sexting him crazy. Gf was like please go handle her so she leaves u alone. Aka go fuck her....

He is one interesting bastard lol. He is basically same exact build as me but bigger and prob 6% yr round.

He is the one that told me they gotta know up front and it's true....

Women all think...ohh I will get him
To settle down with me! Nope!!