PDA

View Full Version : Diet plan *MUSCLEADDICTION*

Orange24
08-25-2015, 07:37 PM
Just wanted to throw this out there. I decided to hire Muscle Addiction for diet help, I'd hit a huge wall in my growth and needed some professional help. I'm so
Glad I reached out to him. I've gained 17lbs of lean mass since implementing his specific diet for me. I'm naturally insanely skinny and gaining weight isn't easy for me. He's helped me big time. I suggest if anyone if interested to pm him, his helps been priceless! http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/4c749b72aa3a371e4442611ef911936c.jpg

Nbencze
08-25-2015, 08:17 PM
Looked great bro. If you want some healthy recipes try fitmencook.com
Great stuff there

MuscleAddiction
08-25-2015, 09:18 PM
You have been a good student too brother, following it to a tee! Thanks for the shout out, it is my pleasure to work with brothers who take it seriously. My clients like you make sure they food prep which is key, don't miss a meal, and depending on goals have a cheat meal installed as well. As you being a classic hard gainer, the key is macros and as Rich Piana would preach..."just eat the f#@%ing food!!!" Thanks brother, it has been an honor to help you reach your goals.

Ironguruera
08-26-2015, 12:39 AM
Delts are really popping. Keep doing whatever u are doing there! Arms looking thicker.
Focus on upper chest and bring it all together now.

MuscleAddiction
08-26-2015, 12:52 AM
Delts are really popping. Keep doing whatever u are doing there! Arms looking thicker.
Focus on upper chest and bring it all together now.

Close grip incline press, incline cable flys, Sven Press in-between sets...he has put on close to 17 lbs. Proud of him!

Ebo10
08-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Good team work guys! Happy for you and your success bro! Looking strong

Orange24
08-26-2015, 11:14 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/26/0492544fde788ad10eabc6918dee376f.jpg

Here is a better look at my chest. I do incline work, flies press etc but growth up top really lags. Help me, what has worked best for you guys?

Lunchbox
08-26-2015, 12:20 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/26/0492544fde788ad10eabc6918dee376f.jpg

Here is a better look at my chest. I do incline work, flies press etc but growth up top really lags. Help me, what has worked best for you guys?

Dumbell pullover. When I added these in to my normal routine my upper chest started to develop more. From my knowledge it stretches out the fascia of the entire pectoral complex as well as abs and lats.

Medium weight. Reps till failure. 15-20 reps usually.

Go back slowly and stretch keeping your back flat and shoulders locked into a stable movement.

Bring back to the center of the chest and contract chest and abs at the end of the movement.

Breathe deeply during the exercise. I find if I try to go heavy my movement and breathing technique suffer.

Orange24
08-26-2015, 12:23 PM
Dumbell pullover. When I added these in to my normal routine my upper chest started to develop more. From my knowledge it stretches out the fascia of the entire pectoral complex as well as abs and lats.

Go back slowly and stretch keeping your back flat and shoulders locked into a stable movement.

Bring back to the center of the chest and contract chest and abs at the end of the movement.

Breathe deeply during the exercise. I find if I try to go heavy my movement and breathing technique suffer.

I've done these and the mind muscle connection is really tough for me. I barely feel it in my chest

MuscleAddiction
08-26-2015, 12:23 PM

Yep...I call these Cages, expanding the rib cage. Love these old school exercises!!!

MuscleAddiction
08-26-2015, 12:24 PM
I've done these and the mind muscle connection is really tough for me. I barely feel it in my chest

At the top push the dumbell to the ceiling...arms straight, really squeeze the contraction.

Orange24
08-26-2015, 12:25 PM
At the top push the dumbell to the ceiling...arms straight, really squeeze the contraction.

Ok!!

Slayer
08-26-2015, 12:46 PM
MA, Old School Rules!!!

Ironguruera
08-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Took me a while to feel chest on pullovers. I watched a Kai green series where he trains every day joes and he shows this guy how to do them. I also finish with the push DB to ceiling move at the end as a finisher or at end of each rep.

Nbencze
08-26-2015, 01:02 PM
I think for different people myself included we naturally use more triceps and shoulders on bench. Some people are able to use more chest with beach without even knowing it. Therefore that persons chest grows faster than mine/yours. Also could just be genetics. Weird though cause my brother had a massive chest. So I have really started to concentrate on upper chest isolation move. I have def seen results.

Ironguruera
08-26-2015, 01:09 PM
I think for different people myself included we naturally use more triceps and shoulders on bench. Some people are able to use more chest with beach without even knowing it. Therefore that persons chest grows faster than mine/yours. Also could just be genetics. Weird though cause my brother had a massive chest. So I have really started to concentrate on upper chest isolation move. I have def seen results.

Very true!! Watched a video with Brandon curry he was going in depth about all this. Some just just flat bench and huge thick chest top to bottom.

Fuckers! Lol

Orange24
08-26-2015, 01:14 PM
I love decline db bench. By far my favorite pressing move

Ironguruera
08-26-2015, 03:46 PM
I love decline db bench. By far my favorite pressing move

I loathe that one. Such a bitch to get into position without a buddy. They don't have any decline benches at my gym for DB use and too much hassle for the bar setup with DB. Do palms facing on those and they do work great.

Orange24
08-26-2015, 05:05 PM
I use the sit up thing. Love it. The contraction for me is the best, nice slow and controlled squeeze.

MuscleAddiction
08-26-2015, 06:04 PM
MA, Old School Rules!!!

Amen!!! All about it brother!!!

Orange24
08-26-2015, 10:12 PM

Gonna start adding these in and see. Can I perform them at the end of my workout?

Lunchbox
08-27-2015, 01:09 AM
Gonna start adding these in and see. Can I perform them at the end of my workout?

Try this out.

Complete all pressing action movements first. Bench, Incline,
Machine etc etc.

Then move to pullovers / cages.

Then move to fly work.

Insane pump for me personally. This routine had widened and developed upper pecs.

OH!! I started the Svend presses regularly now. Really really like those.

Ironguruera
08-27-2015, 01:13 AM
Try this out.

Complete all pressing action movements first. Bench, Incline,
Machine etc etc.

Then move to pullovers / cages.

Then move to fly work.

Insane pump for me personally. This routine had widened and developed upper pecs.

OH!! I started the Svend presses regularly now. Really really like those.

Glad u like em LB. glad to see u back around here on the regular.
That's pretty much my formula as well. I just superset the pullovers and flys. On the flys I'll hold the stretch and let that shit marinate. Bitch weight on the fly but I mostly just want that fascia stretch and trying to watch the shoulders

Ebo10
08-27-2015, 08:50 AM
That's pretty much my formula as well. I just superset the pullovers and flys. On the flys I'll hold the stretch and let that shit marinate. Bitch weight on the fly but I mostly just want that fascia stretch and trying to watch the shoulders

What do you mean by trying to watch the shoulders bro?

Slayer
08-27-2015, 09:13 AM
LB, thats exactly my chest workout! Done in less then an hour.

Lunchbox
08-27-2015, 11:08 AM

Thanks brother. It feels good to have the time to devote back to the community in this board and others.

What do you mean by trying to watch the shoulders bro?

Shoulders are the most mobile and the least stable of all joints. IMO what IG means is you will see a lot of guys doing fly work and over exaggerating the open aspect of the fly. It's overkill for actual work done to the pectoral muscle and can injure the capsulitis tissue of the shoulder.

Slow and concentrated movements during fly work will build the pecs more than most realize. The negative movement during a fly is just an important building block as the positive movement. I used to go heavy with flys... No mas!! 35's or 40's 12-15 reps. Slow contracted movements and squeezing through the whole movement.

LB, thats exactly my chest workout! Done in less then an hour.

I know everyone is completely different and reacts to exercises differently. When I changed from lifting for power and strength and moved more towards slow controlled contracting movements my body started to shape differently and much more rapidly.

I spend far less time lifting now. My joints feel better and I don't ache near as bad. I still get nice and sore but not that sick achy feeling.

Kinda going with the mindset, "I want to build my body, not lift a bunch of weight."