PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein

chesty
09-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Best workout music ever! Can't wait till they return in concert I may fly to Germany if I have to to see them in concert. What a vacation!

Nbencze
09-06-2015, 05:25 PM
I'm too old for metal concerts lol. I stick to punk, and country concerts. Sit down only for this old man. Just saw social distortion last month, and it was fantastic

squatpresspull
09-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Best workout music ever! Can't wait till they return in concert I may fly to Germany if I have to to see them in concert. What a vacation!

Stop by and pick me up!

chesty
09-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Stop by and pick me up!

Roger that

Layddually2
09-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Work out music and great for sport bike.

chesty
09-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Harleys too.

Layddually2
09-07-2015, 10:42 PM
True I just had hard time hearing my iPod on the Harley.

chesty
09-07-2015, 10:53 PM
I got in ear monitors from ultimate ears so under the helmet not too bad

Big Hoss
09-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Just saw Motionless in White, Bullet for my Valentine, Lamb of God, and Slipknot. All four bands put on good shows, but as far as entertainment wise and their sets, I would have to rank them as the following...
#1) Slipknot
#2) Motionless in White
#3) Lamb of God
#4) Bullet for my Valentine

Encino_Mang
09-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Just saw Motionless in White, Bullet for my Valentine, Lamb of God, and Slipknot. All four bands put on good shows, but as far as entertainment wise and their sets, I would have to rank them as the following...
#1) Slipknot

Before I Forget!!!

Big Hoss
09-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Before I Forget!!!

Fuck yeah! I think that was #4 or #5 on their set list. My fav's... "Wait & Bleed" and "Devil in I" The DJ (# 0 Sid Wilson), really stole the show.... added some entertainment to it! Fucker is CRAZY!!!

chesty
09-09-2015, 02:57 AM
Slipknot does a pretty good show, but for over the top bad ass show, Ramstein is number 1! Especially when Til Lindemann whips out that fake dick, humps the keyboard player then Jacks it and blow a waterstream into the crowd 50 foot long. Or when he is all covered in blood looking nuts like the guy he is portraying based on a real life event they are singing about. The whole show is 2hours of non stop fire and more!

Big Hoss
09-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Slipknot does a pretty good show, but for over the top bad ass show, Ramstein is number 1! Especially when Til Lindemann whips out that fake dick, humps the keyboard player then Jacks it and blow a waterstream into the crowd 50 foot long. Or when he is all covered in blood looking nuts like the guy he is portraying based on a real life event they are singing about. The whole show is 2hours of non stop fire and more!

Yeah, I've seen them on video at one of the Family Values Tour. They interviewed the keyboard player; he says he goes to his "happy" place when the lead singer does that on him!

chesty
09-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Yeah, I've seen them on video at one of the Family Values Tour. They interviewed the keyboard player; he says he goes to his "happy" place when the lead singer does that on him!

Lol, happy place, I'd have to really go to my happy place, like the kind where I'm the only guy and all girls all the time happy place.