PDA

View Full Version : BLACK MASS

baby1
09-21-2015, 06:38 AM
Fuzo, and I, went to see this Friday! The movie was good and Johnny Depp...AWESOME as usual

Lunchbox
09-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Looking forward to this one as well. This weekend we did the new Mission Impossible and the sequel to the Maze Runner. Figured we give it a week on the Black Mass to let the crowds calm down.

baby1
09-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Looking forward to this one as well. This weekend we did the new Mission Impossible and the sequel to the Maze Runner. Figured we give it a week on the Black Mass to let the crowds calm down.

How were those 2 movies?

Lunchbox
09-21-2015, 11:19 AM
How were those 2 movies?

Mission Impossible was great. One of the best from the series.

Maze Runner sequel was... Meh. First one was leaps and bounds better.

Big Hoss
09-21-2015, 01:06 PM
I've been wanting to see a ton a movies that are out there playing now.... but my wife's got me all paranoid because of all the theater shootings going on here lately. We used to see a movie every weekend back in the day.

baby1
09-21-2015, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=Big Hoss;98247]I've been wanting to see a ton a movies that are out there playing now.... but my wife's got me all paranoid because of all the theater shootings going on here lately. We used to see a movie every weekend back in the day.[/QUOTE

the theater we go to always has at least 2 or more officers at it. Not to sat that nothing can still happen but it can help. I am a person who is super aware of my surroundings, but you are right, that thought still crosses the mind. People can go crazy anywhere these days

Lunchbox
09-21-2015, 03:17 PM
I've been wanting to see a ton a movies that are out there playing now.... but my wife's got me all paranoid because of all the theater shootings going on here lately. We used to see a movie every weekend back in the day.

Early morning Mansfield Cinemark bro. No stupid kids to deal with, rarely does anyone pull out their cell phone and the popcorn is FRESH!!!

Or go down to the dollar store next door and get some goodies to sneak in.

Big Hoss
09-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Early morning Mansfield Cinemark bro. No stupid kids to deal with, rarely does anyone pull out their cell phone and the popcorn is FRESH!!!

Or go down to the dollar store next door and get some goodies to sneak in.

They're not pulling out their cell phones because they are too busy whipping out their pistols!!! lol ha!

Yeah... we usually try and make the early morning matinee right when they open.... that's only if I can wake-up and roll my big ass out of bed in time!

Vicious 13
09-21-2015, 07:44 PM

Get a stream smart box. I watch everything in theaters at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Hoss
09-22-2015, 02:49 PM

Great idea, thanks Vic! Glad to see ya around too.

Slayer
09-22-2015, 03:24 PM
How is the picture quality on that box?

Applehead23
09-22-2015, 05:00 PM

Where do you get them?

KingMD
09-23-2015, 06:56 PM
Where do you get them?
What he said :D