PDA

View Full Version : wow 42 ..that's young

xdude
09-27-2015, 08:47 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3026202/My-new-life-goal-just-half-man-Bodybuilding-champion-42-went-doctor-sore-neck-collapsed-died-mourned-family-friends.html

just went to the doctors
I wouldn't think a sore neck was a warning about heart attack

but you know as well as they took the weight , blood pressure and pulse

baby1
09-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Could have been a problem/blockage in the the Carotid artery and may have caused pain?

MuscleAddiction
09-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Sad...still so young.

Orange24
09-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Hate seeing this, makes me wonder if it could happen to me or one of us.

Lunchbox
09-28-2015, 12:24 PM

Absolutely can happen to any of us. All the working parts to the human anatomy and the intricate symphony our body plays to perform throughout the day, I'm sure there are stories like this from every corner of the globe every few minutes.

Ironguruera
09-28-2015, 12:53 PM

Of course it can. However he could have had an u diagnosed issue. We done know what exactly caused this to happen. Might have happened regardless of what he did.

xdude
09-28-2015, 12:58 PM
Of course it can. However he could have had an u diagnosed issue. We done know what exactly caused this to happen. Might have happened regardless of what he did.

this is so true ... my dad died of a heart attack ..2 weeks after having a heart stress test ..

these time bombs are out there , all we can do is look at cases like this and make sure we remind the people we care about that, we love them...because it may be the last time

baby1
09-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Enjoy life, quit whining, be grateful cause you never know what tomorrow may bring

Big Hoss
09-28-2015, 03:41 PM
Enjoy life, quit whining, be grateful cause you never know what tomorrow may bring

^ Oh so very true... I'm already trying to do things on my "bucket list"

chesty
09-28-2015, 04:14 PM
I've gotten really sore neck right at trap to neck interface, left side. I knew it wasn't nerve or muscle, it felt wrong. I think I'll go to docs. I was going to but got to busy.

Orange24
09-28-2015, 05:45 PM
Everyone gonna think when they have a sore neck now a heart attack is coming.

I would think the people that suffer from heart conditions or heart failure could potentially be the ones that are abusing or staying on really high doses for extended amounts of time. I really can't say for sure though.

Ebo10
09-28-2015, 08:01 PM
A guy at muggy told me today about a 22yr old kid who was prepping for a contest and had a full blown heart attack! 22yrs old! Could have been genetics mixed with all the stress he was putting on his body with therms serums worms lol etc gotta be smart and air on side of caution if you value your health

Orange24
09-28-2015, 10:56 PM
That's crazy. I've heard some of the heart attacks are caused by all the prep stuff like diuretics and stuff.

Ironguruera
09-29-2015, 01:01 AM
Everyone gonna think when they have a sore neck now a heart attack is coming.

I would think the people that suffer from heart conditions or heart failure could potentially be the ones that are abusing or staying on really high doses for extended amounts of time. I really can't say for sure though.

My neck was fucked up last week! I was going to use my tens device but the batteries were bad and the new ones were in the room the kiddo sleeps in.....I cried! Sore neck sucks the big one.

I die then so be it. Save the money on a casket and have big pot party with sam Adams and good scotch for me!

Orange24
09-29-2015, 01:02 AM
I don't feel the same lol