PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins!

Ebo10
09-30-2015, 05:00 PM
What do you guys think will come from these Russian air strikes ?

Nbencze
09-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Not sure, but. I must say I'm all for some haji killings. I say drop a nuke on the Middle East. You don't see Japan fucking with us anymore lol.

xdude
09-30-2015, 08:17 PM
you would think Russians would have learned their lesson in Afghanistan in the 80's

by the way saw this in the guardian and also on wikileaks
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

apparently the us was part responsible for creating isis..

Nbencze
09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
In the 80s was invasion, I think this is more of an air campaign.

Ebo10
10-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Russia is just basically saying fuck you Obama you pussy! You won't do shit!

Alec
10-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Russia is just basically saying fuck you Obama you pussy! You won't do shit!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like we are the no longer feared by the rest of the world. Bruce Jenner won the courage award for God's sake!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nbencze
10-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Haha. Good stuff Alec. Obama is a pussy agreed, but neither him or congress controls what happens.

Big Hoss
10-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Not sure, but. I must say I'm all for some haji killings. I say drop a nuke on the Middle East. You don't see Japan fucking with us anymore lol.

Exactly.... couldn't say it even better! Nuke those bastards and steal their fuckin' oil... greedy sons-of-bitches!

Nbencze
10-01-2015, 03:51 PM
I tell my wife that and she says what about the children, and I reply what, and who do you think they will grow up to be? I have no compassion for tHem at all. I know I should, but I can't find any.

Ironguruera
10-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Douchebag parents usually raise douchebag kids for sure!

Obama's test levels have to be under 300 lol! No alpha in that "man" at all.

Can he please just be out of office already!?! No one likes him here or the rest of the world either.

Big Hoss
10-01-2015, 05:11 PM
I tell my wife that and she says what about the children, and I reply what, and who do you think they will grow up to be? I have no compassion for tHem at all. I know I should, but I can't find any.

Yep... especially after watching "American Sniper" or reading his book. That's the tell-all truth.

Big Hoss
10-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Douchebag parents usually raise douchebag kids for sure!

Obama's test levels have to be under 300 lol! No alpha in that "man" at all.

Can he please just be out of office already!?! No one likes him here or the rest of the world either.

One more year to go... just have to grit your teeth and "grin and bare it"...

baby1
10-02-2015, 03:46 PM
The Russians are crazy. I live in a highly populated area of them and they are not very nice and only stick to their own. Of course I don't mean all but the majority I have come across

Ebo10
10-03-2015, 07:43 AM
I used to work with a group of about 15 Russians out of sacramento back in the day. They all lived in the same neighborhood, did everything together and only together. So, I know what you mean Baby. Some crazy mofo but some funny mofo too! And boy can they drink there vodka! That's like all they were really good at and very proud of that fact lol

baby1
10-03-2015, 07:46 AM
The elderly Russian people around here are tough as freakin nails and of course love the cold weather. I noticed most of them walk around holding their hands behind their backs? Had to wonder why. I have a Russian friend and I asked her, she just says who knows they crazy, lol. I have told my daughter that I am thinking Russian should be the language she studies in school

Big Hoss
10-06-2015, 05:17 PM