PDA

View Full Version : Just want to "thank" you all

baby1
10-09-2015, 07:59 PM
for being who you are and always making me feel welcome and respected here. Most of you know that I run a forum with my husband and have for years. when I came upon MC I knew it had a "good" feel. I met MA and from then on he helped me get on staff here and it has been fun! I like to meet people all over! I do not mind being the only lady here and of course would love to see more women on board. My husband has always supported me being here, and I have learned so much from him about the community, what it takes to run a board, and be a staff member.

Even though we all really do not know each other, I get a good sense of who people are just the way I am treated when I join a forum. I am a helper by nature and I strive to learn and contribute.

Been around some other forums, and get a negative feel from a couple. That is not where I want to be and is so not who I am.

So again I say thank you for giving me a nice second home to be a prt of

baby1

Lunchbox
10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
😘

KingMD
10-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Aww true sweetheart..u class up this place baby1...you and Fuzo been major in needed/helpful info and respectfullness(is that a thing?)..so thank you too,two 😉

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
10-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Thanks for contributing to the board. I enjoy your natural homeopathic approach! Thanks for putting up with some of my posts lol.

MuscleAddiction
10-10-2015, 01:45 AM
You are our MC Queen girl, this home of ours has brightened up with you in the family, thank you for being you!!!

baby1
10-10-2015, 06:22 AM
BIG smiles! Great way to start my day...that I am spending for 9 hours at the ballpark:). Thanks again guys

chesty
10-14-2015, 02:27 AM
Everything you said is very true. Only member of 3 boards over 20 years. I can tell like you when the board is off the reservation. So let's keep it the way it is, only bigger.

Ebo10
10-14-2015, 08:34 AM
I tell you what. Somehow I missed this when you posted it 4days ago baby. Sorry! It's a funny thing how much you can tell about someone thru the words they type and you read on the computer. Such a trip! But, you def. Have that true care for everybody mentality and I don't know if your old enough or whatever lol but you are like my MC mom! And I mean that cuz that is the most respectful compliment I can give a woman! You can't throw out the word MOM without feeling some kind of LOVE! Thanks for completing the family and being the woman all of us need!

SFDan
10-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Thank you, Baby1! You bring a lot of balance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Slayer
10-14-2015, 12:31 PM
Thank you for being here! You are greatly appreciated!

BigBones
10-15-2015, 06:20 AM
Love your content! Thanks for being you!

baby1
10-16-2015, 04:17 PM
I tell you what. Somehow I missed this when you posted it 4days ago baby. Sorry! It's a funny thing how much you can tell about someone thru the words they type and you read on the computer. Such a trip! But, you def. Have that true care for everybody mentality and I don't know if your old enough or whatever lol but you are like my MC mom! And I mean that cuz that is the most respectful compliment I can give a woman! You can't throw out the word MOM without feeling some kind of LOVE! Thanks for completing the family and being the woman all of us need!

Thanks much, this is a very nice compliment:). LB has already called me Mom,lol. I can tell you the the greatest things I have ever done was to be a Mom so I guess that nature is just "me".

Thanks again to all of you guys and welcoming Fuzo and I here at MC!

lileight
10-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Glad to have you around. I enjoy your post. I've been around here since the elite bodiez days. I've joined a few other boards but none have the feeling of home like MC does.

squatpresspull
10-17-2015, 05:08 PM
Thank you baby1! I think you were my first friend on this forum!

Nbencze
10-17-2015, 05:48 PM
You already know baby.....love ya, and it wouldn't be the same without you here!:cupcake::cupcake:

Nbencze
10-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Cause I know you like some cupcakes!