PDA

View Full Version : Had an upper GI with small bowel follow thru

chesty
10-14-2015, 02:32 AM
As expected it showed I reflux so I should be able to get the permanent fix which is comprised of titanium beads with magnetic cores to help close the entrance to the stomach from the esophagus. It is permanent so will no longer need pills to avoid heartburn.

It was cool watching stuff move live thru my gut,, especially when the reflux happened.

Lunchbox
10-14-2015, 10:46 AM
My boss had a pocket that developed on his esophagus right outside the opening to his stomach. This would fill up with undigested food and he would regurgitate it during the middle of the night.

He went through tons of tests for months before one Doctor actually found this growth.

Went through surgery and is doing great.

Glad you are on a path to get it cleared up bud. Reflux is no fun to deal with... Specially chronic.

SFDan
10-14-2015, 11:55 AM
Glad you found a solution Chesty. Reflux is nasty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

xdude
10-14-2015, 12:31 PM
My boss had a pocket that developed on his esophagus right outside the opening to his stomach. This would fill up with undigested food and he would regurgitate it during the middle of the night.

He went through tons of tests for months before one Doctor actually found this growth.

Went through surgery and is doing great.

Glad you are on a path to get it cleared up bud. Reflux is no fun to deal with... Specially chronic.
IMG ...that is a disgusting thought... middle of the night burping up festering half digested food.... ah poor guy

Nbencze
10-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Glad your feeling better chesty:whoo:

chesty
10-15-2015, 02:54 AM
Thanks. I burp up half digested food even standing up. It's disgusting. I think k the valve got weakened from heavy ass squats and deadlines, etc. I did and do wear a heavy ass 4 inch wide 1/4 in thick double row leather belt when I lift. But as my back got wider I could hike the belt up as high so my upper abdomen would pooch out over top of belt so I think I just stretched everything out till now it's just not strong enough to keep that shit in my stomach.