PDA

View Full Version : Bible Study

MuscleAddiction
10-28-2015, 12:53 PM
James 4:11-12 (NIV)

11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

Lunchbox
10-28-2015, 03:29 PM

11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

Amen! Something I am occasionally guilty of and when I find myself doing it I think about that picture hanging on my mirror of me 4 years ago.

Do I want to act the same as those who snickered or laughed at me when I was at my most vulnerable?

Absolutely not...

Orange24
10-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Amen, here to build one another up for edification!

Ebo10
10-28-2015, 04:04 PM
I must say. All signs are pointing to the end of days, the second coming will be here in our lifetime or the next. Find your way and love God The Lord and you will be saved! I accept Christ the savior I know he lives and loves us all. I know he made the ultimate sacrifice for each one of us to repent and to love him so we can all return home and forever be in his presents with our families and those who we love forever!

MuscleAddiction
10-28-2015, 04:14 PM
I must say. All signs are pointing to the end of days, the second coming will be here in our lifetime or the next. Find your way and love God The Lord and you will be saved! I accept Christ the savior I know he lives and loves us all. I know he made the ultimate sacrifice for each one of us to repent and to love him so we can all return home and forever be in his presents with our families and those who we love forever!

Amen...amen!!!

xdude
10-28-2015, 10:19 PM
the quote I always remember if that the end will come like a thief in the night and when is only for god to know
I always took that to mean ,do not assume it is the end time, but live your life...

someone is always saying it is the end time ... and eventually someone will be right
but history is littered with people that claim to know the end time and was wrong
( jehovah's witness founder predicted the last day several times.. people didn't plant crops in the year 1000 think it was the end
the was a cult around where I live that predicted the end and had posted fliers on telephone poles... they were wrong
heaven's gate ...and list goes on )
like I said live your life as if it is not tomorrow ... but as a Christian ..and you will always be right

Big Hoss
10-29-2015, 12:26 AM

Been very much guilty of that here lately. Usually when I find myself being too over zealous, cocky, arrogant, and so forth... The Good Lord brings me down a peg or two to humble me and then I have to rely upon his strength to lift me back up.

MuscleAddiction
10-29-2015, 01:03 AM
Been very much guilty of that here lately. Usually when I find myself being too over zealous, cocky, arrogant, and so forth... The Good Lord brings me down a peg or two to humble me and then I have to rely upon his strength to lift me back up.

Amen to this too...I may unintentionally do or say something or get caught in discussing people in my past that did me wrong, but all that is me not letting go and forgiving.

Encino_Mang
10-29-2015, 12:26 PM
Amen to this too...I may unintentionally do or say something or get caught in discussing people in my past that did me wrong, but all that is me not letting go and forgiving.

This is a hard one I to forgive but its hard.

Big Hoss
10-29-2015, 04:28 PM
Another good verse that always comes to mind is... "Why point out the splinter in your brother's eye while you have a log in yours."

MuscleAddiction
11-02-2015, 01:03 PM
"Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."
Ephesians 5:15-16 | NIV

MuscleAddiction
11-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Another good verse that always comes to mind is... "Why point out the splinter in your brother's eye while you have a log in yours."

Amen!!!

MuscleAddiction
11-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.”

Philippians 4:19: “And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”

Hebrews 13:5: “I will never desert you nor will I ever forsake you.”

Matthew 7:7: “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Encino_Mang
11-06-2015, 04:44 PM
So very true!

Alec
11-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Philippians 4:13 has always been my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk