PDA

View Full Version : dez bryant attacks his mother !

cane
07-17-2012, 05:57 PM
When news of Dez Bryant's arrest on a misdemeanor domestic abuse charge broke Monday night, one TV station quoted Bryant as saying, “I'm good, I'm good,” when he was reached on the phone.

News emerged Tuesday morning that Bryant had some kind of pushing incident with his mother, but the latest report is darker than what was originally thought.

According to the Fort Worth Star Telegram, Bryant's mother could be heard on the 911 call telling somebody else in the room that her son “tried to kill me.”

Angela D. Bryant told police, via the Star Telegram, that the Cowboys receiver “hit her across the face with a ball cap, pulled her hair, tore her shirt and bra, and repeatedly struck her hands and wrists when she tried to push him away.”

The 37-year-old Angela Bryant then reportedly told somebody in the room, “Babe, I can't keep letting him do this. ... I can't let him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today.”

Police didn't immediately arrest Dez Bryant on Saturday because there was no evidence of an assault, but two days later, after police issued a warrant for his arrest, he turned himself in before immediately posting bond. Angela Bryant told the 911 operator after the incident that nobody had been drinking or using drugs. When the operator asked if anybody was armed, she said, “Not yet,” but noted that her son tried to hit her with a ball.

According to the police report, Angela Bryant complained of pain in her wrists, hands, arms and chest. She apparently had swelling around her wrists and left thumb and bruising on her upper arms.

“It's pretty straightforward,” DeSoto, Tx., police captain Ron Smith said during a Tuesday news conference. “He and his mom got in an argument. It's physical. She got some injuries. We made the arrest …

“Whatever led to it is really not an issue for us. We have an injured person. We have a suspect. We're going to move forward.”

The domestic violence charge is a Class A misdemeanor that could result in a fine of up to $4,000 and a year in jail.

cane
07-17-2012, 05:57 PM
this guy really has no class huh?

Lunchbox
07-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Being from Big D and being a Cowboy fan for my whole life, I can easily say this dude is a real price of work.

Even though his background life with his mom is nothing nice nor anything I can relate to, I still cannot condone these actions under any circumstances.

newNimproved
07-17-2012, 07:12 PM
in the draft combine, they were asking a lot of deep questions about his moms past. from the stories, his mom was the queen B and his dad was a pimp. he was raised around lots of crime and drugs, so as a product of his environment, he probably has a hell of an anger problem. add to that all those years his mom was out partying when he needed attention........probably a lot of deep seeded anger.

im not condoning what he did, im just saying their relationship was not as peachy as they led it on to be. did they say if alcohol was a factor on either parts?

you cant always take one side of the story, and in california, thats how many men end up in prison.........off the lies of their gf or wife.

cane
07-18-2012, 01:29 AM
in the draft combine, they were asking a lot of deep questions about his moms past. from the stories, his mom was the queen B and his dad was a pimp. he was raised around lots of crime and drugs, so as a product of his environment, he probably has a hell of an anger problem. add to that all those years his mom was out partying when he needed attention........probably a lot of deep seeded anger.

im not condoning what he did, im just saying their relationship was not as peachy as they led it on to be. did they say if alcohol was a factor on either parts?

you cant always take one side of the story, and in california, thats how many men end up in prison.........off the lies of their gf or wife.
i copy and pasted the whole write up bro.. But still beating on your mother? thats the act of a coward, regardless of the situation

anvilchin56
07-18-2012, 01:45 AM
when i heard domestic issue-- I just assumed the jackass hit his girl--- when i found out it was his mom--- what a friggin douchebag! But like newnimproved said-- im sure his mom aint Claire Huxtable, but it still is no excuse. Dez is an effin coward. (he's a Cowboy after all--Go Gmen!)