PDA

View Full Version : So how big do you have to be before .....

xdude
11-27-2015, 08:05 AM
you don't get a rash of crap for for gold tights at the gym ?
I know I am not there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RNQc1PGYqI

Lunchbox
11-27-2015, 09:47 AM
Haha. Awesome post

xdude
11-27-2015, 11:40 AM
this always begs another couple questions ...
where do you buy a pair of 2XL gold tights for men. you are not going to get that at walmart
Who manufactures them, and why would they do that ..there can not be much demand .
Are they customer made.?

Ironguruera
11-27-2015, 11:48 AM
Lmfao! I love u xdude. Best posts ever.

When u are that big u can even wear the sweet stripped pirate looking spandex.

Maybe they are football pants? swear I've seen a game or 2 and a team had gold pants on lol.

xdude
11-27-2015, 02:54 PM
glad you are amused ...it is just the way my mind work...
if you see some thing, anything...someone designed , sold , and manufactured what ever it was
and there is someone in this crazy world that said "hmmm there is a need for 2xl gold tights for men..."

then you picture some tiny Chinese woman sewing them together (lord know what is going through her head )
something like "American are so weird...big legged guys wearing gold tights"

or was it just some wrestling supply outlet

I never claimed to be focused

you could be right about the football pants... I think Notre dame wears gold ones ...and I am sure there are some 2xl's there

A Super Heavy weight BB at my gym was wearing tights one day , ( He has to be 300 lbs in the off season ..big boy)
and my buddy and I determine he was big enough that we weren't going to give him crap about it ...
that got me thinking of ...where is that line 240,250...270? again I never claimed to be focused

SFDan
11-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Gabe Moen. Big guy can wear whatever he wants. He's 300+ lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MuscleAddiction
11-28-2015, 12:16 AM
Guy needs to work his cardio...having trouble breathing just warming up, not good. Guys are beasts no doubt, but even mutants need oxygen and a healthy heart.

MuscleAddiction
11-28-2015, 12:17 AM
glad you are amused ...it is just the way my mind work...
if you see some thing, anything...someone designed , sold , and manufactured what ever it was
and there is someone in this crazy world that said "hmmm there is a need for 2xl gold tights for men..."

then you picture some tiny Chinese woman sewing them together (lord know what is going through her head )
something like "American are so weird...big legged guys wearing gold tights"

or was it just some wrestling supply outlet

I never claimed to be focused

you could be right about the football pants... I think Notre dame wears gold ones ...and I am sure there are some 2xl's there

A Super Heavy weight BB at my gym was wearing tights one day , ( He has to be 300 lbs in the off season ..big boy)
and my buddy and I determine he was big enough that we weren't going to give him crap about it ...
that got me thinking of ...where is that line 240,250...270? again I never claimed to be focused

Not my thing, so doesn't matter how big I get...no compression pants, shorts yes, not pants.

xdude
11-28-2015, 12:34 PM
So it is not on Christmas list ..., MA? :)
they are huffing and puffing , I saw a video on what these guys eat ... and that be part of it
Cardio is always a requirement too

Big Hoss
12-01-2015, 06:21 PM
I've worn some out of the ordinary sh*t in my time, but NEVER gold f'n tights. You're just askin' for it! Is he in the musical.... "Pumping Iron"!?!

xdude
12-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Wait a minute.....did you wear tights to the gym BH?
I will admit to compression shorts under the regular sweat pants or shorts ...but that is it

I am not big enough to not get a rash of crap about that

Big Hoss
12-03-2015, 02:18 PM
On cold days I will wear my old black-colored HotSkinz compression pants/tights with a pair of shorts over them. But I make up for it by wearing my cool badass NPC stringer tank top with my Slipknot or Pantera beanie and my camo lifting straps! lol. Can't make fun of a dude wearing a Metalcore band beanie! ha! Just wait until I get my sleeve tatts.... then I might wear those gold tights he's wearing! hehehe...