PDA

View Full Version : biggest Musical regrets ... who did you wish you see

xdude
12-04-2015, 09:03 PM
the Scott Weiland story made me think of this.. that is definitely in my list of regrets
what is your group that you were close to seeing or just bad timing

3 more stories come to mind
1) I was going to College and about 1/2 mile from where I was going, was one of the concerns where Talking Heads "Stop make sense" was filmed... I did not get into that group for about a year , talk about bad timing .. I don't think the talking heads ever toured again..

2) Stevie Ray Vaughn... I was invited twice to see him.. and the time was just not right... then he died suddenly

3) on my bucket list was Queen with Freddy Mercury.. of course his death was pretty famous..but never got around to seeing them..I think the nearest they ever came was Toronto Canada..not sure why they were not doing the US.

so who came to your town ... and you are saying Damm ..why did I not go ? what stop me ?

ordawg1
12-05-2015, 02:39 PM
No regrets - I saw almost all -Hendrix -Joplin - Queen you name it .Even at my age today I will hop on a flight to see someone I dont want to miss. In Vegas I just saw Celiene which I loved - but many of you are probably too young for that crowd .Try not to miss anybody - you can replace the $$ -NOT the memories -OD ~ Pops

Slayer
12-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Very good comment OD!

MuscleAddiction
12-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Having my sister talk me into going to a Depeche Mode concert with her...3 hours I wish I could get back lol.

MuscleAddiction
12-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Best concert memories...surprising my dad by taking him to see the Stones, he was in awwe!!! During the show I remember him saying to me when his all time favorite song came on Brown Sugar, he said "if they play Start Me Up after this it would be amazing!"...and so it happened!!! He was jumping and dancing...priceless memories!!!

Nbencze
12-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Best concert memories...surprising my dad by taking him to see the Stones, he was in awwe!!! During the show I remember him saying to me when his all time favorite song came on Brown Sugar, he said "if they play Start Me Up after this it would be amazing!"...and so it happened!!! He was jumping and dancing...priceless memories!!!
I saw the stones in 2000 with my parents. We all got stoned lol. Never seen so many people smoking pot at once lol.

Nbencze
12-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Also saw bb king a few times with them. Great shows