PDA

View Full Version : New use for protein tubs!

Ironguruera
01-24-2016, 07:27 PM
Lol! She keeps trying to get some Chocolate!
The cytomax and syntrax medical grade protein on the far left are hers. She will grab them and ask for "daddy's juice". She's not the best eater so I give her some protein mixed in with the cytomax. She loves the cytomax when I let her try mine so I knew she would drink it with the syntrax in there! They use it in hospitals because it's such a pure protein supplement.

I flipped the handle around and we use a penny to unlock the door now 😎

baby1
01-24-2016, 10:10 PM
AWE!

Nbencze
01-24-2016, 10:13 PM
Cute! I use mine as a sharps container haha

baby1
01-24-2016, 10:43 PM
my daughter decorated a couple with duct tape and uses them as banks

Nbencze
01-24-2016, 10:50 PM

Sharps container........piggy bank. Same thing lol

xdude
01-24-2016, 10:52 PM
just don't confuse the sharp containers for the piggy banks and you should be all set :)

I throw mine in the recycling ...
What I would like to know is why are they always 1/3 empty when you open them
why not make them the right size to begin with

Ironguruera
01-24-2016, 11:44 PM
just don't confuse the sharp containers for the piggy banks and you should be all set :)

I throw mine in the recycling ...
What I would like to know is why are they always 1/3 empty when you open them
why not make them the right size to begin with

Actually they do that to put a full size label with all the info on them. I buy some products by healthy N fit brand and they literally say that on the packaging.

Ironguruera
01-25-2016, 12:30 AM
Cute! I use mine as a sharps container haha

I throw my used pins and syringes at douchebags of the road! Nothing makes a person scramble like a bunch of used needles thrown in their car window ! Lmao....

BigBones
01-25-2016, 10:21 AM
I throw my used pins and syringes at douchebags of the road! Nothing makes a person scramble like a bunch of used needles thrown in their car window ! Lmao....
Lmao IG!

skyesquared
01-25-2016, 12:18 PM

I use mine for cereal. And candy. And parrot food. :party: I move all my protein and carb powders into like... these cute little ceramic jars with the flip-top lids with the latches (you know which ones I mean right?) ... so they look like they actually belong on my kitchen counters, haha. Or those containers with the gigantic cork tops. They're gimmicky, but easier to open than unscrewing forty lids a day!