Ironguruera
02-24-2016, 02:00 AM
I'll drop him a line

Nbencze
02-24-2016, 10:59 AM
well has line been dropped?

Nbencze
02-24-2016, 11:01 AM
if you talk to him tell him to pm me. i know he's going through some shit, and i wanna see if i can hook a brother up.

baby1
02-24-2016, 11:40 AM
He has ding as best as one can expect in such a situation. I have him on our FB so I do see him post here, and there, and I communicated with him last week.

Ironguruera
02-24-2016, 12:21 PM
He has ding as best as one can expect in such a situation. I have him on our FB so I do see him post here, and there, and I communicated with him last week.

That's what he got back to me and said. He is doing best he can.

I told him he is in our thoughts. When he is ready im sure he will say hi

Manny1983
02-24-2016, 02:21 PM
Thank you everyone for the concern and the prayers. I'm doing ok, I have my good days and my bad days but I know it's to be expected. Honestly haven't really had the energy or motivation or whatever you would like to call it to hit the gym, I know I need to and I definitely want to but I just don't. Needless to say I'm looking sloppy. I can deal with things it's my daughters I feel for the most and partly why I get depressed as well. My oldest has kinda been acting out and doesn't want to really talk to me about it. My youngest is still pretty upset I talk with her occasionally and she tells me she misses her so much and that she's trying to remember her memories with her and she starts crying and then I break down too. I feel so bad for her because she's about to turn 5 and I know slowly her memories are going to fade as time passes and it'll probably affect her in the future as a result. I have them both seeing a shrink but that only does so much.

Orange24
02-24-2016, 02:25 PM
Thank you everyone for the concern and the prayers. I'm doing ok, I have my good days and my bad days but I know it's to be expected. Honestly haven't really had the energy or motivation or whatever you would like to call it to hit the gym, I know I need to and I definitely want to but I just don't. Needless to say I'm looking sloppy. I can deal with things it's my daughters I feel for the most and partly why I get depressed as well. My oldest has kinda been acting out and doesn't want to really talk to me about it. My youngest is still pretty upset I talk with her occasionally and she tells me she misses her so much and that she's trying to remember her memories with her and she starts crying and then I break down too. I feel so bad for her because she's about to turn 5 and I know slowly her memories are going to fade as time passes and it'll probably affect her in the future as a result. I have them both seeing a shrink but that only does so much.

Wow Manny, thanks for sharing man. We're with you, in this together man.

Slayer
02-24-2016, 02:27 PM
Good to hear from you. I hope things will workout for you and your daughters. Im sure it will take time. As far as getting back to the gym, you will know when its time. Prioritys.

Orange24
02-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Feel free to continue sharing. Always helpful to let these things out and open up. Frees you up for a bit. We love you man. Praying for you

Ironguruera
02-24-2016, 04:46 PM

That's tough as hell manny. I'm sorry you and your family are going through all this. Grieving and loss is never easy!

We are here for u! Hit me up here of FB anytime.

Encino_Mang
02-24-2016, 08:27 PM
Praying for you and hope everything works out well for you and your family.

knights
02-25-2016, 12:16 AM
We're all here for you bro.....anything you need.

MuscleAddiction
02-25-2016, 12:20 AM
Love you brother...here for you anytime.

Ebo10
02-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Damn man I'm over here feeling some pain for you and your daughters and all I can do is pray s I will. Stay strong my friend

Manny1983
02-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Started training again. Felt good to get back at it but couldn't focus to good

chesty
03-01-2016, 04:22 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. We are here for you.

Slayer
03-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Working out is a good way to keep your mind off things for awhile!

chesty
03-02-2016, 02:16 AM
Keep it going