PDA

View Full Version : TRUMPED lol

baby1
03-04-2016, 10:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OemqVWi_R0k

xdude
03-04-2016, 11:05 AM
I wonder if it was J.E.Bush , they should be talking about....he raise a boat load of money.. ( I remember hearing he raise 140 million over a weekend ) I live near NH and saw the ad for the primary, there were more rubio ads on.

doubt he spent it all..and with "united we stand america" ...that money is in a black hole.
how much did he retire with .

Oh and yes that was pretty funny... If you get a chance watch the original producers movie ...
Gene Wider and Zero Mostel are geniuses . LSD makes the play.. it was their only mistake
"my fuhrer never said Baby"

baby1
03-04-2016, 11:11 AM
We are in a blue state and are getting ready to vote in the primary soon. I was actually seeing many Jeb ads on up until he got out. I pay no attention to the Dem ads. Most of the people I talk to around here are for Trump. Not a Trump fan here but I enjoy all political jokes.

Slayer
03-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Maybe we need a business man in there to straighten things out or for a change! I dont think he can do any worse than Obama!

Jinko
03-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Doesn't matter who you are, if Congress isn't on board you're not getting shit done.

ordawg1
03-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Maybe we need a business man in there to straighten things out or for a change! I dont think he can do any worse than Obama!

The US is not ready for reality - they are only wanting " freebies " .This once great country is pathetic and a joke-everyone wants to ride the wagon and few want to pull -OD

xdude
03-04-2016, 03:46 PM
I am sorry to say ...I have no faith or even hope of faith in any one of these people.
trump is an idiot if he thinks anything he has proposed is going to work
he is a bully and blow hard, and it is obvious that he surrounds himself with yes men, other wise someone would say to him the his hair cut is a joke....
Rubio well he is the son of an immigrant ..and seems to think that is enough
cruise is a joke, he knows how to insult people and bring people down
Sanders is right about breaking up the banks , people forget their history , if you look for the reason for the great depression , then interlinked banks cause the collapse , and list anyone that was arrested for 2008 .. thousands lost their jobs, and even more banks disappear , and we were left with the bill. however the rest of his crap is way too expensive.
Hillary is bright , but it will be another 4 years of Obama , where the congress does nothing except undermine the economy

and the repubs fringe have taken "my way or the highway" policy and nothing is getting done ..and no matter what Obama proposes they reject... for crying out loud Scalia was still warm when the repub said they would not even consider a Obama proposal WTF that was truely tasteless IMHO

in the past they past spending bills that no one like,and the fact that no one liked it was an indication that it was a good compromise. Now it is pulling teeth to get emergency spending through. this is no way to run a country
we have a war to run, serious budget issue that need addressed with more than no funding for anything ..

give me a candidate that is for a balance budget amendment , getting out of Iraq and breaking up the banks and you got my vote,, and I don't care which party proposes it

Ironguruera
03-04-2016, 05:31 PM
I've heard trump keeps his hair on purpose. It's like his trademark. Trump?? "Yeah the idiot with the stupid fake hair?"...ohh yeah him sort of thing.

ordawg1
03-04-2016, 08:12 PM
I am sorry to say ...I have no faith or even hope of faith in any one of these people.
he is a bully and blow hard, and it is obvious that he surrounds himself with yes men, other wise someone would say to him the his hair cut is a joke....
Sanders is right about breaking up the banks , people forget their history , if you look for the reason for the great depression , then interlinked banks cause the collapse , and list anyone that was arrested for 2008 .. thousands lost their jobs, and even more banks disappear , and we were left with the bill. however the rest of his crap is way too expensive.
Hillary is bright , but it will be another 4 years of Obama , where the congress does nothing except undermine the economy

and the repubs fringe have taken "my way or the highway" policy and nothing is getting done ..and no matter what Obama proposes they reject... for crying out loud Scalia was still warm when the repub said they would not even consider a Obama proposal WTF that was truely tasteless IMHO

in the past they past spending bills that no one like,and the fact that no one liked it was an indication that it was a good compromise. Now it is pulling teeth to get emergency spending through. this is no way to run a country
we have a war to run, serious budget issue that need addressed with more than no funding for anything ..

give me a candidate that is for a balance budget amendment , getting out of Iraq and breaking up the banks and you got my vote,, and I don't care which party proposes it

I agree - but it is not the elected ppl that are weak -it is the AMERICAN PUBLIC .All the values we used to have are gone.We can blame politicians or whomever but America has no pride or balz. Everything is " take " but there is no " give " . I look at youth and shudder to think that these kids could fight beside me in the jungle .Bunch of damn pussies -Od ( Pops)

Ironguruera
03-04-2016, 10:45 PM
I agree - but it is not the elected ppl that are weak -it is the AMERICAN PUBLIC .All the values we used to have are gone.We can blame politicians or whomever but America has no pride or balz. Everything is " take " but there is no " give " . I look at youth and shudder to think that these kids could fight beside me in the jungle .Bunch of damn pussies -Od ( Pops)

Absolutely! I called my ex military buddy one night to sell a car seat on craigslist....at 10:30 at night in the rain at a truck stop on the edge of town where the guy wanted to meet. My buddy without hesitation said sure I have your back just pick me up! I said u want a gun? He said I have my knife but no worries just get me I'm ready for anything.
How many young pukes would say that??
His crazy ass was excited at the mention of danger lol.

America land of the entitled and PC pussies.

chesty
03-05-2016, 04:02 AM
I Belive America needs q wakeup call. The worlds current generation of young People are all about I deserve everything my Paycheck, my Job, your respect, etc. They do not care about any one but themselves. They are pussies for Sure. We need A business man to turn America Profitable again. Fight wars no bar hold take no prisoners, etc. Trump has better chance than Rubio the brat, Cruz the child molester who treats everyone as a child. I loved his, breath Donald and his constant repeating of how great q Constitutional Conservative he is. They all he, but Donald has the business sense. And he is right, Foreign Policy is about give and take and being a negotiator. How good he is remains to be seen. when he is elected, he will either excel or flop like Carter and Ford.

At any rate, we really have lost our position as greatest nation on earth. We need to return to greatness and I believe Donald has the best chance to do that. He doesn't take crap from anyone and if you have been paying attention, every debate he has been negotiating his position and outsmarting his opponents. He does nothing unless it strengthens his position. And while he was a bit rattled last debate, he really had crus, Rubio, and Kaisich, flustered , flustered and frustrated because he wouldn't answer them directly nor just roll over and give them what they wanted. Instead they spent all night, attacking Trump in stead of on the real issues. They haven't figured out the way to beat Trump is to ignore Trump. So Trump wins. Unless a may or earth shattering revelation occurs he has my vote. 1 believe he is a much stronger individual who really wants to win while Rubio and Cruz are just pawns in his chess game. They don't get it, Americans are not angry, we are fed up with being laughed at and Considered, irrelevant. We want our Pride, Strength leadership of the world restored. Cruz and Rubio are child brats. Cruz is a lawyer and I believe so is Rubio. Lawyers cannot be Trusted. Give Rubio another 8 years to mature and he might be a real contender.

Side note I wrote this on the Surface Pro 4, using the Pen. Pretty slick.

xdude
03-08-2016, 10:13 AM
did you see the articles on GOP leadership preventing trump from getting the nominations

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d?tn50o1or

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/01/the-republican-party-has-no-idea-what-to-do-with-donald-trump-or-his-supporters/

you know I always knew that the Repubs were the party of the rich ,and the low level members were in denial about it... but this is incredible ,
I am not surprise the Huntingdon post did the article , but the Washington post does surprise me

Ebo10
03-08-2016, 10:39 AM

John Kasich is your man and who I will vote for if given the chance

chesty
03-09-2016, 05:08 AM
I think john is in a fantasy world and represents the very thing that the conservatives, moderates, libratarians and constitutionalists despise. He is the establishment, he represents all the govt that people dont like. Plus, he is just way to nice to be president. I think if faced with a real world problem such as going to war to stop an evil in the world he would step on his dick.

chesty
03-09-2016, 05:15 AM
did you see the articles on GOP leadership preventing trump from getting the nominations

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d?tn50o1or

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/01/the-republican-party-has-no-idea-what-to-do-with-donald-trump-or-his-supporters/

you know I always knew that the Repubs were the party of the rich ,and the low level members were in denial about it... but this is incredible ,
I am not surprise the Huntingdon post did the article , but the Washington post does surprise me

I think the papers got it right. No one knows what to do, they fear him because he is doing something to unite voters and he is outside the establishment and also cannot be bought and sold like your typical politician, obama, cruze, rubio, kasich to name a few.

They more they try to stop him, the more he will succeed. I bet, if you ignored him, he would quitly go down in his rarings and could lose the nomination. But if they keep attacking, having the pathetic Romney keep doing his thing, erc, the D will continue to eat the other three candidates and win the nomination.

If then repub party were to nominate someone else, this would end up in the courts and ultimate!y desteop the gop creating a new party. At best it cause the formation of a new party which would eat the gop party for lunch. Chewing them up and spitting them out.

Encino_Mang
03-09-2016, 07:06 AM

They're all the party of the rich and wealthy..........IMO & YMMV.

Ebo10
03-09-2016, 10:16 AM
I think john is in a fantasy world and represents the very thing that the conservatives, moderates, libratarians and constitutionalists despise. He is the establishment, he represents all the govt that people dont like. Plus, he is just way to nice to be president. I think if faced with a real world problem such as going to war to stop an evil in the world he would step on his dick.
So what u are saying is if you are nice that means you are weak?
I think the establishment the people don't like are the ones that get elected and do nothing and then do just enough to try and get reelected. John Kasich has a record of getting shit done unlike the establishment. He turned around Ohio and when Bill Clinton was pres. The economy was never better... You know who is responsible for that surplus bill tries to take credit for? Yep john Kasich. So needless to say I strongly disagree with your thoughts but hey I guess that's politics isn't it. A bunch of people disagreeing with each other

baby1
03-09-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't want Hillary Or Sanders. I do want a good leader, that can start, to rebuild this freaking mess we are in that has worsened even more under Obama

chesty
03-10-2016, 01:41 AM
I am not saying you shouldnt be nice, but you gotta fight. Kasich is taking the high road in the fray, but then that leaves him out of the fight. All of the debates he seemed an after thought to everyone else. Plus I get tired of hearing everyone constantly blow their own horn. I have not heard anything of substance from any of them.

I do agree that people are tired of hearing promises that are not kept. But if you take campaign money you are already bought and paid for so you cant keep your promised.

That is why the establishment fears Trump. They dont own him so he can do as he pleases.

Ebo10
03-10-2016, 10:16 AM
I am not saying you shouldnt be nice, but you gotta fight. Kasich is taking the high road in the fray, but then that leaves him out of the fight. All of the debates he seemed an after thought to everyone else. Plus I get tired of hearing everyone constantly blow their own horn. I have not heard anything of substance from any of them.

I do agree that people are tired of hearing promises that are not kept. But if you take campaign money you are already bought and paid for so you cant keep your promised.

That is why the establishment fears Trump. They dont own him so he can do as he pleases.

Oh yeah, I totally "get" why everybody is excited by Trump. I just wish he wasn't such an ass. And he tells us all of these beautiful things that make you feel warm and fuzzy but he has never said how he will get these things done. They might not even be possible thanks to political Washington. If they can't stop him from being elected. They can surely block all that he tries to accomplish . Don't get me wrong... I surly hope he is the mix up that heals our broken country. And I will be voting trump over Hilary everyday of the week and even on Sunday. But I'd rather vote Kasich but that will not be an option this time I know. Just feel the need to show support for the guy I believe in the most

xdude
03-10-2016, 03:30 PM
I just watch in amazement . these "debates" are a joke. what happened to the "league of Women vultures" as they were called . say what you want but they kept control of the debate and you got some good answers out of the candidates. As of right now , no one is checking these guys numbers , every single one of them is lying through their teeth

I always thought there should be a none of the above option... each voter gets a number , if none of the above wins , then the balls fall into the spinning wheel like power ball and we choose some one randomly...

now there are a couple of advantages to this system, While the random option is pretty scary , the lottery winner, he/she also owes no one for being elected. an independent voice ..A true outsider to Washington. and let us face fact each party will be kissing up to them because they want to win after this outsider is gone..and the lottery winner will never run again cause he didn't want to be there in the first place .Finally the risk of the random choice would be high enough to make sure the campaign don't go to negative ..

chesty
03-11-2016, 03:00 AM
Well at this point it looks like trump got Florida locked in. If he gets some other some other states Tuesday and New York no one can prevent him from getting the nomination except by dirty tricks.

Ebo10
03-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Well at this point it looks like trump got Florida locked in. If he gets some other some other states Tuesday and New York no one can prevent him from getting the nomination except by dirty tricks.

Yep. I didn't like what he said during the debate last night tho, about funding his campaign. He is going to fund the primary but the general election he is not sure yet. General elections usually run hundreds of millions of dollars according to things I've heard. So all this talk about not being bought is going down the drain come general election cuz he won't be able to throw hundreds of mil of own money he will have to take donations. So unless he does something like what Bernie sanders is doing to campaign then he will have been locked in and bought! I'll donate a few Hun to any republican that is running if they campaign with the donations of the public they are running to serve!

Ironguruera
03-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Yep. I didn't like what he said during the debate last night tho, about funding his campaign. He is going to fund the primary but the general election he is not sure yet. General elections usually run hundreds of millions of dollars according to things I've heard. So all this talk about not being bought is going down the drain come general election cuz he won't be able to throw hundreds of mil of own money he will have to take donations. So unless he does something like what Bernie sanders is doing to campaign then he will have been locked in and bought! I'll donate a few Hun to any republican that is running if they campaign with the donations of the public they are running to serve!

Just throw that money out on the freeway. Just as useful lol.

chesty
03-12-2016, 03:21 AM
I would agree. And it would be money better spent.

Ebo10
03-12-2016, 09:28 AM
How about Chicago last night though! The right to protest infringing on the freedom of speech. Yikes! The way I see it is the left is so hypocritical they are all about freedom of speech as long as it is for them and they like what they are hearing. As soon as you say something that offends them... Watch out here comes a bunch of bitches on their period!

chesty
03-13-2016, 02:40 AM
Not too mention Rubio and Cruz saying it is Truma fault for the violence, etc. I am not surprsed though, Rubio is suffering in a big way and is going to lose his homestate. It also sounds and looks like Trump might be right that this had professional backing. Even Rubio alluded to that fact.

It is a shame that the leftist and socialists alwys resort to violence as the answer when they dont like what they hear.

It is also interesting that judging by the hotos, most of those protestors dont care about muslims or mexicans only by what they get given to them, hence their penchant for Sanders.

baby1
03-13-2016, 08:52 AM
How about Chicago last night though! The right to protest infringing on the freedom of speech. Yikes! The way I see it is the left is so hypocritical they are all about freedom of speech as long as it is for them and they like what they are hearing. As soon as you say something that offends them... Watch out here comes a bunch of bitches on their period!

It was insane here!! Although the majority of protestors were liberal, they all were not. there are plenty on the right protesting Trump. Choosing the UIC campus was probably not the best place to have this rally and I wonder will it will be should he do one again? Not sure who is going to take Illinois on Tuesday but the Rubio ads are going crazy here on the TV

Ebo10
03-13-2016, 10:41 AM
It was insane here!! Although the majority of protestors were liberal, they all were not. there are plenty on the right protesting Trump. Choosing the UIC campus was probably not the best place to have this rally and I wonder will it will be should he do one again? Not sure who is going to take Illinois on Tuesday but the Rubio ads are going crazy here on the TV
Choosing that location makes me wonder if maybe he was hoping for a little drama from Chicago? You never know what these politicians have planned.

baby1
03-13-2016, 11:08 AM
Choosing that location makes me wonder if maybe he was hoping for a little drama from Chicago? You never know what these politicians have planned.

True

chesty
03-15-2016, 06:02 AM
If he can win Ohio pretty much got it locked I think. But he better clean up his act though like stop saying will someone punch him in the face and he should say before every rally that he expects and demands everyone act in a civil respectful manner or he will lose general election and so will we. I suspect what comes out of this is a third party and that has people like establishment GOP freaking out. But I think a third party would be good for the country something center to right of center that is constitutionalist but not so far right right looks left. We need what the Founding Fathers represented and a party that brings back our Republic. Not this tea party ultra conservative screw everyone if your not with us and born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

We need to recognize while some need help it can't be just give everything because if we do our country stagnates whither and dies. Not every can go to college and be successful and not everyone wants to, nor can everyone be a winner all the time. We need to stop unethical, immoral acts in this country because we are a lazy lot, not wanting to be inconvenienced by our poor choices, we need to respect religious freedom including the right of atheists but the right of Christians and others. Banning a bible etch from the school because an athiest sees it as government sponsored religion is nothing more than the gov't sponsoring a religion of atheism or allowing teacher and schools to convert students to Islam read the Koran, etch and the atheists say nothing and our gov't says nothing tells you something. Our gov't does not want the 1st amendment, they don't want the second and for sure the 4th, fifth, tenth, thirteenth, etc.

Our Founding Fathers would be rightly passed at the perversion of what they created and bled and died for.

xdude
03-15-2016, 10:07 AM
yeah the requesting hit in the face ...does smack of brown shirts

chesty
03-16-2016, 03:52 AM
yep, what I was thinking. him and cruz need to join up and get kaisich to drop out now he knows he cant win and from what I heard he believes his only purpose is to prevent trump from getting 1237 votes and force a brokered convention tbat will pick him. that may be true but if trump or cruz have the majority and they nominate kaisich, Hillary or Bernie will for sure become president and the gop is on life support with no credibility for long time if ever again.

xdude
03-17-2016, 03:43 PM
I think it is obvious what happened here.. the rank an file of repubs have always been pawns...
"united we stand" has created massive dark money.
Suddenly the pawns have been rallied and next thing you know ..they are out of control ( well according to the conventional repubs)

Kaisich, is the Democrats favorite Repub... and could easily beat Hilary.
A brokerage convention is the only hope for the rich to recapture their control ..

Cruz is an idiot as far as I am concern and has no pray

now that rubio,bush and mitt are out , that leaves Kaisich... with that much dark money, a push from Fox and he is the next nomination IMHO.

there is also the chance that the repubs are going for off the board candidate .. which would also be brilliant .. after over a year of beating up everyone, a fresh face would be a welcome site.
Garfield was the convention president , and that year they went through I think 20 floor votes and still did not have a canidate.
finally some one impressed with the job Garfield was doing in maintaining control.. nominated him with one vote...
3 floor votes later he had the nomination.. and won..

I do not see trump getting the repub nomination..

and like pawns they are , they will show up at the poll and vote the way they are supposed to

baby1
03-17-2016, 03:53 PM
I guess it is what you watch and read cause different people say different things. I have heard the Dems prefer Trump. Trump wouldn't beat Hillary. Cruz may be the nomination. Kasich will be out. Cruz may be trumps VP...its all bs and we do not know who or what to believe anymore. Rubio was my pick but he is out so I am hoping for a Cruz win. I like Kasich a lot but I don't think he will be it. Who knows, there is still time

chesty
03-18-2016, 04:19 AM
The way I see it is this time a brokered or contested convention will destroy the GOP and hand the deems full control for the next 8 years. We all lose. Trump should get his shot. He loses so be it. But he scares the establishment because he cannot be controlled and is beholden to no one.

I believe the GOP has become stale and needs a face lift. A third or even fourth party would not be a bad thing. I dont know if I trust Cruz. Probably less than I do trump If one of them would Tell the truth vigorously defend the first, Second, fourth and tenth amendments lower my taxes keep Jobs here keep our military Strong, I might vote for them. These people are all of them. They simply do what make them a money. This country was founded as q Republic. We are no longer one. have not seen a good candidate either Side since Regan and Bush Senior.

Our Country needs an enema be to it's too late.