PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for a Brother.

squatpresspull
04-05-2016, 10:47 AM
A buddy of mine's brother (was also a friend of mine) passed away earlier this morning. He was a great guy and very helpful to anyone that asked. He was taking extreme amounts of anabolic steroids as he made them hisself. His heart was 4-5 times the normal size. Doctors stated that his heart was only working at 5% or so. He was on life support for awhile and only several days off before he passed.

So please send prayers or whatever else you believe in to his brother and family.

Thanks MC family.

Slayer
04-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Wow! Sorry to hear that. This is not a game! Be carefull!

Big Hoss
04-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Prayers go out to your friend's family. Sorry for your loss bro.

MuscleAddiction
04-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your brothers family, and all who are suffering from this loss. Sorry he went this way, again shows health before glory...unless it is Glory to God! The risks we take, we need to have common sense, be responsible, and take care of ourselves.

Encino_Mang
04-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Sorry for your loss

Beavis303
04-05-2016, 07:34 PM
Sorry for the loss bro.

chesty
04-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Prayers.

squatpresspull
04-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Wow! Sorry to hear that. This is not a game! Be carefull!

Prayers go out to your friend's family. Sorry for your loss bro.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your brothers family, and all who are suffering from this loss. Sorry he went this way, again shows health before glory...unless it is Glory to God! The risks we take, we need to have common sense, be responsible, and take care of ourselves.

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for the loss bro.

Prayers.

Thank you all. (Remember, he's my buddies' brother, not mine. But in the name of strength, he was a brother.)

Ebo10
04-06-2016, 07:15 PM
Praying for his place in heaven! God bless

squatpresspull
04-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Praying for his place in heaven! God bless

Thank you.

--

Funeral is today. I added an extra AI today to help stop the crying that will ensue soon. (Kidding about the extra AI; not about the crying.)

Big Hoss
04-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Thank you.

--

Funeral is today. I added an extra AI today to help stop the crying that will ensue soon. (Kidding about the extra AI; not about the crying.)

Just let it all out brother.