PDA

View Full Version : Lol...King Kamali on competition diet rant

MuscleAddiction
04-08-2016, 07:29 PM
http://youtu.be/pR4EbetrSe8

Pretty funny...Nikki and I were laughing!

ltyson
04-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Lol. That was good.

Ltyson

Lunchbox
04-08-2016, 10:01 PM
I was told by some close friends of mine that compete... Pro Card is a death sentence to 90% of the ones who achieve it.

You've been the biggest baddest bitch on the block during your NPC comps?? Guess what!!

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!!

Ironguruera
04-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I was told by some close friends of mine that compete... Pro Card is a death sentence to 90% of the ones who achieve it.

You've been the biggest baddest bitch on the block during your NPC comps?? Guess what!!

Makes sense! U go from king of the hill to smallest dude on stage....

MuscleAddiction
04-08-2016, 10:40 PM

Makes sense! U go from king of the hill to smallest dude on stage....

Yep, many I know chasing that Pro Card...one of our friends who turned Pro Figure last year just had her pro debut a couple weekends ago...got 3rd call outs. Took 1st at Nationals to get card, now has to earn her way up the ranks now. Just like college football players going I to the NFL, welcome to the Pros!

MuscleAddiction
04-09-2016, 04:29 PM
https://youtu.be/zJ2jq6rj0JY

Here is King having fun posing with Craig Titus

xdude
04-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Here is King having fun posing with Craig Titus
the murderer?

man that whole thing was freaky..
I remember she got busted while getting a pedicure
you are on the run for murder ..and getting a pedicure would never be tops on my list

MuscleAddiction
04-09-2016, 07:22 PM
the murderer?

you are on the run for murder ..and getting a pedicure would never be tops on my list

Trying to not look conspicuous? That was a crazy ordeal...poor girl they murdered didn't deserve it for sure, those two won't see the great outdoors in their lifetime I would assume.

Ironguruera
04-10-2016, 11:04 AM
the murderer?

Yeah she figured she was Scott free. Running to another country never looks good lol.

xdude
04-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Yeah she figured she was Scott free. Running to another country never looks good lol.
actually they were busted around where I live... and it was my understanding that Titus was trying to liquidate some assets to someone in the area. can't remember his name , but there was a contest diet guru that live down by the cape .

But if you are on the run ...gotta make sure you don't have an ingrown toe nail..LOL

a smokin' hot fitness chick and a freaky 260+ lbs pro bodybuilder...yeah they blend in..
I was amazed they made it across the country ...

MA didn't mean to hijack the thread

Ironguruera
04-10-2016, 10:50 PM
actually they were busted around where I live... and it was my understanding that Titus was trying to liquidate some assets to someone in the area. can't remember his name , but there was a contest diet guru that live down by the cape .

But if you are on the run ...gotta make sure you don't have an ingrown toe nail..LOL

a smokin' hot fitness chick and a freaky 260+ lbs pro bodybuilder...yeah they blend in..
I was amazed they made it across the country ...

MA didn't mean to hijack the thread

Lmao yeah you can only cover up so much with clothes.
You know he argued with her about getting hers nails done but she went anyways 😂😎

Didn't they burn up a car in the desert or something ? I can't recall now

MuscleAddiction
04-11-2016, 12:50 PM
You know he argued with her about getting hers nails done but she went anyways ����

The body of the girl they murdered was in the trunk of the burning car yes...pretty sad ordeal.

xdude
04-11-2016, 01:51 PM
You know he argued with her about getting hers nails done but she went anyways ����

seriously , it never fails to amazes me what stupid criminals get away with ..
this is a prime example...
nobody said woh.. she is hot... then said woh that dude is huge... 10 minutes later there is a man hunt notice on FOX ( cause FOX always carries that stuff) and nobody says ,"wait I saw those two....at the truck stop.."
no what would happen is the guy would tell his buddies of the hot chick he saw , and still not clue in..

Americas most wanted was entertaining not for real life criminals , but for the fact that they were still out there.

what you need to watch is that one on CNBC where they have the smart criminals.... those people have a thinking cap on

or worse the ones that are just so smart they get away with it .. ( they work on wall street these days)

yeah they burned up that girls body .. it was a three way that went wrong..
no one know who actually killed her .. it could have been either of them ..
she blamed Titus and the jury agreed ...but hey she covered it up so... as far as I am concerned just as guilty

there was a "snapped" on it that I saw
Titus was in Jail for dealing roids earlier ... he ratted out 1/2 the west coast from what I understand ..

Big Hoss
04-12-2016, 11:31 AM
the murderer?

Seen that on Snapped - Killer Couples about three times now. That was some messed up stuff. Yeah.... I don't think I would be at the nail salon getting pampered while the Feds were hot on my ass!
Seen Craig Titus at a local show some number of years ago as guest poser. He was big.... but he also had a BIG attitude & ego to go along with it.

chesty
04-13-2016, 12:47 PM
Titus was a moron. They both killed her. It would be funny to see what he looks like now

Big Hoss
04-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Titus was a moron. They both killed her. It would be funny to see what he looks like now

"Mr. Prison Olympia"

xdude
04-13-2016, 05:23 PM

xdude
04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
I wonder why he was in court for this , I can't picture he would be even close to parole hearing yet .
murder , burned body and then you run, I would think the they would throw the book at him..
give the small percentage of the population that are pro bodybuilders there have been a few murders
Bertil Fox ,and Ray McNeil's wife come to mind

chesty
04-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Sergio Olivias wife tried capping his ass, but the bullets ran away from him

MuscleAddiction
04-13-2016, 06:59 PM

Wow...barely recognized him, crazy.

Big Hoss
04-14-2016, 02:16 PM

Just a regular old schmuck..... now I don't feel so bad about myself! What's with the "gangsta' rap" lookin' glasses? lol

chesty
04-14-2016, 06:56 PM
The prescription glasses look crazy. You see how thick they are

Big Hoss
04-15-2016, 11:22 AM
The prescription glasses look crazy. You see how thick they are

They look like MC Hammer specs! lol

chesty
04-16-2016, 05:03 AM
Lol