PDA

View Full Version : Good gyms Colorado Springs?

Layddually2
04-14-2016, 08:26 PM
Anyone know of any good gyms in Colorado Springs? Looks like I will soon be headed that way.

Lunchbox
04-15-2016, 06:50 AM
Headed for work, change of pace or vacation?

Layddually2
04-15-2016, 07:39 AM
I have a company there I'm probably going to work for 1/3 of the pay. But the schools seem amazing from what we are reading. I wanted to just move my business but my wife isn't having it.

Beavis303
04-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Co Springs is a fucked up place. Lots of gangs and shit going on. Either live north of city. Way north above the Air Force academy or way south. The city sucks. Police suck. Schools suck. Better learn Spanish fast. But there are 2 invite only gyms and a golds and a couple other chain places. Co Springs was built around military and prisons. And Manatoue Springs is the most fucked up place in America. It's just west of garden of the gods. Man those people are cray.

Lunchbox
04-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Co Springs is a fucked up place. Lots of gangs and shit going on. Either live north of city. Way north above the Air Force academy or way south. The city sucks. Police suck. Schools suck. Better learn Spanish fast. But there are 2 invite only gyms and a golds and a couple other chain places. Co Springs was built around military and prisons. And Manatoue Springs is the most fucked up place in America. It's just west of garden of the gods. Man those people are cray.

Jeebus!! Not a selling point for a town to move too.

Wowzers

Layddually2
04-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Wow that sucks we did stay in the nicer areas when we went.

Layddually2
04-15-2016, 08:32 PM
The speaking Spanish thing is funny you have never been to Austin tx I take it. There is more Hispanics here than the entire population of Colorado Springs.

Encino_Mang
04-17-2016, 05:48 AM
I've been to Thornton a few times..........that area seems pretty laid back.

Layddually2
05-08-2016, 12:07 PM
So yea been watching the news for Colorado Springs it's like Wild West up there been like 10 shooting and 5-6 murders in just a couple months. Luckily daughters school is on a safer side and we are playing on living out of town in a little town.