PDA

View Full Version : Quesadillas

Ebo10
05-09-2016, 03:24 PM
So I'm addicted to chicken and steak quesadillas. I've literally been eating like 2-3 a day. I know they aren't great for my diet, especially with the amount of cheese I slap on them. Anybody have a healthier version of the classic chicken quesadilla that you'd share with me so I don't start packing on lbs cuz of this obsession! Thanks.. As I finish chewing my last bite of quesadilla lol
It's bad!!!

Nbencze
05-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Love this guy........great recipes.
http://youtu.be/B9I9FHCm5zc

Kingjmack
05-09-2016, 11:49 PM
So I'm addicted to chicken and steak quesadillas. I've literally been eating like 2-3 a day. I know they aren't great for my diet, especially with the amount of cheese I slap on them. Anybody have a healthier version of the classic chicken quesadilla that you'd share with me so I don't start packing on lbs cuz of this obsession! Thanks.. As I finish chewing my last bite of quesadilla lol
It's bad!!!
Maybe use whole wheat tortillas and fat free cheese as a way to make it " healthier". Mrs dash makes a taco season and fajita season that you could use. The filling shouldn't be too bad if ur using chicken, peppers, onions.

Are you using a dipping sauce? Guacamole might be an option if your meal plan can handle it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Kingjmack
05-10-2016, 12:05 AM
http://youtu.be/bF17ngjdeEY

Ebo10
05-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Maybe use whole wheat tortillas and fat free cheese as a way to make it " healthier". Mrs dash makes a taco season and fajita season that you could use. The filling shouldn't be too bad if ur using chicken, peppers, onions.

Are you using a dipping sauce? Guacamole might be an option if your meal plan can handle it.

Yeah I'm gonna switch to whole wheat. I've been using a low fat cheese but I've been pilling mounds of cheese, probably way too much. It's the cheese that I'm craving I think so I'm gonna look for an alternative cheese and also try these two new recipes that are probably half the calories I'm guessing. Thanks for the posts fellas

Big Hoss
05-11-2016, 12:05 PM

^ Ditto! Also you could use FF refried beans as well for a little added protein along with chicken, steak, bison, venison, shrimp, etc. Enjoy!