PDA

View Full Version : Need work advise.

Ironguruera
05-21-2016, 04:22 PM
This past 2 weeks my boss has been scrutinizing me at every turn.
Asking me about all sorts of things I've messed or had issues with. They are all normal things nothing crazy so it struck me as odd. Why the witch hunt? Why just me?

I am her assistant manager. I get that she expect more of me then the rest of the crew. I've done the job longer then even her. She knows I know what to do. I get that she holds me to a hire standard.

Anyways I had a hunch someone was planting seeds in her head motivating this witch hunt......
Today is a slow Skelton work crew work day. It was just me and one of my retail sales guys who had mentioned a day or so ago he needed to talk to me. He told me today this guy josh has been sabotaging me in efforts to get the job I am slatted for when my boss retires this year. Telling on my every single wrong move or issue making himself look better then me.

I openly admit I've become complacent. I was supposed to get a raise when I started this job and never happened. That really zapped my mojo because I drive across town yet lived 5 minutes from my old location she brought me over from to occupany her at this way larger busier store. She wants me to keep the ppl who work for us in line but when I confront her with issues she's does nothing at all to reprimand that employee. She doesn't have my back. If anything she talks to them or cusses them out and that's it. So they behave 2 weeks if that and back to same old shit.
I am supposed to do daily inventory checks of the variances in our inventory. The workers count the inventory then I double check and make corrections as needed.
The she screams at me for doing it like I personally lost the stuff myself when 3-5 people are easily involved in every part we sell.
The way I look at inventory loss is do the research and if u can get the payment for parts gone missing great....if not the parts are gone write it off and move on with business. She goes on a witch hunt over a $20 item when we have a $1.5million inventory.....some battles u have to let go of.

My point is I have a hard time not being complacent as I feel like whatever I do it's always the wrong damn thing and she doesn't have my back. Why make my workers hate me if she won't stand her ground and have my back??

I spoke with the parts and service director and told him I was sorry for my lack of performance lately and said I'm stressed from home( which is true) but that I wanted him to know I will be there for anything anytime and want him to utilize me more then he does. Didn't mention the josh thing at all to him.

My issue is while I hope I still have my boss in my pocket with our history I'm not sure how to confront her about this guy Josh clearly fucking me over?

My thoughts are this. It's not my style to pick apart someone u are better then. I simply show ppl what I'm made of and let them see and choose the winner.

I'm surprised she would want someone who makes others look bad to get ahead in her spot? He is terrible with people. Last week a shop called me looking or a part I handled the order for. He wrote a credit for the invoice I wrote and put it into his number to boost his sales numbers. At the time I figured the shop had cancelled it and called back but now I can't help but thing he did it on purpose.......she was on my ass about my sales #'s and who knows what else he has done that too???

So should I just play coy with the josh thing and tell her sorry my a game hasn't been here lately. I can and will step up my game??

Part of me wants to corner josh alone and back him into a corner. "Ask if he is sacred yet?? If not you should be...."Then walk away.

Or "u like to drive the bus over people huh? Make sure u watch your mirrors..."

Thoughts??

Ironguruera
05-21-2016, 04:55 PM
Thinking more along the lines of....I know what u have been up to and I'm disappointed in you. I thought higher of u.

Nbencze
05-21-2016, 07:27 PM
I don't know how you do it.....sales is a cut throat business brother. I say confront the little punk. Having been in the army I always said after that I will never let anyone take advantage or belittle me again. I've stuck true to that. I put people in there place with the quickness. People like to talk shit till there elbo is dislocated.

MuscleAddiction
05-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Too much to type on a phone... definitely do not confront Josh, leave him alone unless you personally catch him in something you can prove to your boss beyond a reasonable doubt...don't fall I to his game. YOU step up your game now knowing this info...use it to your advantage moving forward...if you know he is trying to sabotage you, then like in Jiu Jitsu use his weight against him. Don't give him any power, you be the better one by doing the better job. If he then starts lieing or doing things then address it but since you are already the Assistant Manager to your boss then do the best job with the best attitude you can and don't worry about Josh.

Ironguruera
05-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Too much to type on a phone... definitely do not confront Josh, leave him alone unless you personally catch him in something you can prove to your boss beyond a reasonable doubt...don't fall I to his game. YOU step up your game now knowing this info...use it to your advantage moving forward...if you know he is trying to sabotage you, then like in Jiu Jitsu use his weight against him. Don't give him any power, you be the better one by doing the better job. If he then starts lieing or doing things then address it but since you are already the Assistant Manager to your boss then do the best job with the best attitude you can and don't worry about Josh.

As much as I want to confront him I also loose my advantage with him no knowing I know.

I just feel like I have to address the josh issue with my boss......just seems like she is already buying what he is selling!

Anyone else? I could truly use some outsiders advise here mostly with how to address the issue of josh with my boss in particular.......

I'm going to do my best to keep my cool but if she goes postal on me or calls him in there and he starts throwing me under the bus not sure how much I will take of that.

I have 2 settings. Calm, cool, calculating and friendly or Complete lunatic.....

Nbencze
05-21-2016, 08:06 PM
As much as I want to confront him I also loose my advantage with him no knowing I know.

I just feel like I have to address the josh issue with my boss......just seems like she is already buying what he is selling!

Anyone else? I could truly use some outsiders advise here mostly with how to address the issue of josh with my boss in particular.......

I'm going to do my best to keep my cool but if she goes postal on me or calls him in there and he starts throwing me under the bus not sure how much I will take of that.

I have 2 settings. Calm, cool, calculating and friendly or Complete lunatic.....
You defiantly need to start looking for another job my friend.

chesty
05-21-2016, 08:41 PM
I had this youg kid once who was looking to he the next ceo. He asked for help once and wanted to learn stuff so ibsaid i would help having twice the experience as him. Within two days ive got security wanting to interview me, then they forced me to let them go thru my apt took my personal laptop and shit.

They even threatened me with involving the fbi. About two days go by and i get a call from security to come get my laptop. I go to get it and they start apologizing profusely. I askedbif they looked at laptop and they said no. Then said no hard feelings?

I figure the company lawyers told them to back off return my stuff and apologize because theyvviolated several of my civil and constitutional rigts with what they did.

Anyway i had an idea who tried to burn me. Then the guy wants to talk to me in private he all wearing his 3 piece suit and shit i told me he turned me in but was sorry because he was wrong in doing so.

I thanked him for his apology and then told him that he could have cost me my career bc i would never be able to pass a background check again nore work in my industry again and i wouldnt have been able to support my family. And if that had happened I would having fucking killed him right where he stood and not lost a moments sleep. He laughed a little and I reiterated had that happened i was dead serious. I would have fucking killed him with my bare hands right where he was standing. I would have hunted him down and killed him in the most brutal, evil and sadistic way unimaginable. I turned around and got another job that afternoon or the next day dont remember and quit.

He was shaking he was so mortified, not to mention I was more than twice his size. He was a tall toothpick and I was over 220 at 5'10.

My thought is play it cool, work harder, and find a bew job. Once job is secured tell that punk ass what you think and your boss that you are sirry you are leaving but you cantbwork in a placebwith such low morals and ethics and tell her that that kid and her not having your back is why you are leaving too.

Ironguruera
05-21-2016, 09:16 PM
You defiantly need to start looking for another job my friend.

Someone I do business with daily has been begging me to work for him but he can't pay me what I'm worth just yet. He is opening a larger shop and wants me to manage that parts department for him.

I've already spoken to him and if shit hits the fan he said come work for him so my kids won't starve...

Nbencze
05-21-2016, 09:47 PM
Someone I do business with daily has been begging me to work for him but he can't pay me what I'm worth just yet. He is opening a larger shop and wants me to manage that parts department for him.

I've already spoken to him and if shit hits the fan he said come work for him so my kids won't starve...

Sometimes money is not everything brother. God bless you and your family my friend.

Ironguruera
05-21-2016, 10:37 PM
Sometimes money is not everything brother. God bless you and your family my friend.

Thank you.

You know he has shown me respect like I haven't seen in ages. He is not from this country. He tips me all the time and I tell him it's not needed. He always says u help me run my business and you always have or get the answers and I appreciate it!

It's so polar opposite to what I'm used to at my work which is kill yourself and get 0 recognition. All u get its how u did things wrong. Never a pat on the back. Not that I need my ego stroked but a thanks and Man U killed it! Makes ppl smile and want to kill it at their job more often.

I'll keep milling it all over and hatch things out Monday.

If things don't go well with my boss that chicken shit better fucking run cause bad shoulder or not.....I'm going to make him pay for double crossing me if I'm out the door anyways!

Willis
05-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Hmmm. I have a funny feeling I think I know where ya work. You can tell me in PM. If its where I think, I know upper management there...How has your buddies shop been doing? I know a bunch of shops in town, and I can try and help you with any info I know on your possible job move.

-Willis

Encino_Mang
05-22-2016, 07:21 AM
I think you should address the issue with your boss just to let her know you heard that these uncalled for slanderous rumors are being pushed about you and you don't think its very unprofessional and creating an unethical behavior at work and you'd like for it to stop.

Ironguruera
05-22-2016, 11:16 AM
I think you should address the issue with your boss just to let her know you heard that these uncalled for slanderous rumors are being pushed about you and you don't think its very unprofessional and creating an unethical behavior at work and you'd like for it to stop.

Ohh I like that wording. That's exactly what I've been looking for wordage wise!

chesty
05-22-2016, 02:02 PM
What's the old saying; "Bros not hos"

Encino_Mang
05-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Ohh I like that wording. That's exactly what I've been looking for wordage wise!

You can always add "and if it continues I'll split a muthafucka's head open to the point where the white meat and gristle shows"

:peaceful::peaceful::peaceful:

PudgieRaubach
05-22-2016, 09:49 PM
This past 2 weeks my boss has been scrutinizing me at every turn.
Asking me about all sorts of things I've messed or had issues with. They are all normal things nothing crazy so it struck me as odd. Why the witch hunt? Why just me?

I am her assistant manager. I get that she expect more of me then the rest of the crew. I've done the job longer then even her. She knows I know what to do. I get that she holds me to a hire standard.

Anyways I had a hunch someone was planting seeds in her head motivating this witch hunt......
Today is a slow Skelton work crew work day. It was just me and one of my retail sales guys who had mentioned a day or so ago he needed to talk to me. He told me today this guy josh has been sabotaging me in efforts to get the job I am slatted for when my boss retires this year. Telling on my every single wrong move or issue making himself look better then me.

I openly admit I've become complacent. I was supposed to get a raise when I started this job and never happened. That really zapped my mojo because I drive across town yet lived 5 minutes from my old location she brought me over from to occupany her at this way larger busier store. She wants me to keep the ppl who work for us in line but when I confront her with issues she's does nothing at all to reprimand that employee. She doesn't have my back. If anything she talks to them or cusses them out and that's it. So they behave 2 weeks if that and back to same old shit.
I am supposed to do daily inventory checks of the variances in our inventory. The workers count the inventory then I double check and make corrections as needed.
The she screams at me for doing it like I personally lost the stuff myself when 3-5 people are easily involved in every part we sell.
The way I look at inventory loss is do the research and if u can get the payment for parts gone missing great....if not the parts are gone write it off and move on with business. She goes on a witch hunt over a $20 item when we have a $1.5million inventory.....some battles u have to let go of.

My point is I have a hard time not being complacent as I feel like whatever I do it's always the wrong damn thing and she doesn't have my back. Why make my workers hate me if she won't stand her ground and have my back??

I spoke with the parts and service director and told him I was sorry for my lack of performance lately and said I'm stressed from home( which is true) but that I wanted him to know I will be there for anything anytime and want him to utilize me more then he does. Didn't mention the josh thing at all to him.

My issue is while I hope I still have my boss in my pocket with our history I'm not sure how to confront her about this guy Josh clearly fucking me over?

My thoughts are this. It's not my style to pick apart someone u are better then. I simply show ppl what I'm made of and let them see and choose the winner.

I'm surprised she would want someone who makes others look bad to get ahead in her spot? He is terrible with people. Last week a shop called me looking or a part I handled the order for. He wrote a credit for the invoice I wrote and put it into his number to boost his sales numbers. At the time I figured the shop had cancelled it and called back but now I can't help but thing he did it on purpose.......she was on my ass about my sales #'s and who knows what else he has done that too???

So should I just play coy with the josh thing and tell her sorry my a game hasn't been here lately. I can and will step up my game??

Part of me wants to corner josh alone and back him into a corner. "Ask if he is sacred yet?? If not you should be...."Then walk away.

Or "u like to drive the bus over people huh? Make sure u watch your mirrors..."

Thoughts??

I don't know man....there's ups and downs everyday w business development. If that person is so hungry to go after his coworkers, I personally believe he's about to leave a mess that all see.
I personally wouldn't leave
1. If you like that job duty / owner
2. If you are caught off guard w all this (you don't have an impending issue you knew about)

People that make all that noise will eventually be ignored.

I would actually say something to him, but nothing aggressive. Just that you know and he's still going to be an ankle biter. Think about the mindset of the person retiring, do you know how they were promoted into the position? Would they want a puss taking over for them? Nobody respects someone that complains about their colleagues sooner or later. Plus, you are likely not the only person being talked about..

PudgieRaubach
05-22-2016, 09:57 PM
What's the old saying; "Bros not hos"
Close enough!

Ironguruera
05-22-2016, 11:29 PM
I don't know man....there's ups and downs everyday w business development. If that person is so hungry to go after his coworkers, I personally believe he's about to leave a mess that all see.
I personally wouldn't leave
1. If you like that job duty / owner
2. If you are caught off guard w all this (you don't have an impending issue you knew about)

People that make all that noise will eventually be ignored.

I would actually say something to him, but nothing aggressive. Just that you know and he's still going to be an ankle biter. Think about the mindset of the person retiring, do you know how they were promoted into the position? Would they want a puss taking over for them? Nobody respects someone that complains about their colleagues sooner or later. Plus, you are likely not the only person being talked about..

Best reply yet brother!

I finally had a chance to talk things over with my sister. She has had many high paying and high importance managerial roles.

She helped me to say the points and ideas I had in a positive convincing way.

I will stress the facts I am a team player, want the team and department to do better, I have loyalty, integrity, love to help others no slander and betray co-workers, I am about the big picture and while department.

She gave me many key points to sell myself, and make him and his ways looks like shit without making myself look like him "he does this that and the other"

I made myself some good notes to bring with me so in the heat of the moment I don't lose track of what I wanted to say and it shows again my management skills that I've thought about all this and made notes etc

The reason I already went to parts and service director was to plant the seeds of I'm a team player, want him to come to me for help......and as u said I was told he was annoyed by this other persons way of getting my spot.

By not focusing on his flaws and stressing my strong points I make him look like the fat pathetic slanderous douchebag he is with no integrity.

In regards to him she suggested the silent treatment. "Does he know? Does he not know". The mind fucks with us and that will fuck with him especially if next time he goes to my boss he gets shut down then he is exactly that bitching little ankle bitter!

I'll do my best and report back tomorrow! If it goes south I already have another job lined up until I find a better one so I won't have no money coming in!

Thanks fellas.

PudgieRaubach
05-22-2016, 11:50 PM
Best reply yet brother!

I finally had a chance to talk things over with my sister. She has had many high paying and high importance managerial roles.

She helped me to say the points and ideas I had in a positive convincing way.

I will stress the facts I am a team player, want the team and department to do better, I have loyalty, integrity, love to help others no slander and betray co-workers, I am about the big picture and while department.

She gave me many key points to sell myself, and make him and his ways looks like shit without making myself look like him "he does this that and the other"

I made myself some good notes to bring with me so in the heat of the moment I don't lose track of what I wanted to say and it shows again my management skills that I've thought about all this and made notes etc

The reason I already went to parts and service director was to plant the seeds of I'm a team player, want him to come to me for help......and as u said I was told he was annoyed by this other persons way of getting my spot.

By not focusing on his flaws and stressing my strong points I make him look like the fat pathetic slanderous douchebag he is with no integrity.

In regards to him she suggested the silent treatment. "Does he know? Does he not know". The mind fucks with us and that will fuck with him especially if next time he goes to my boss he gets shut down then he is exactly that bitching little ankle bitter!

I'll do my best and report back tomorrow! If it goes south I already have another job lined up until I find a better one so I won't have no money coming in!

Thanks fellas.

Sounds good.

I wouldn't worry about not having a job. If you say all above but are not throwing stones, you are being proactive. You "want to nip this confusion in the bud" and ensure the overall success of your team.

You got this IG.

Ebo10
05-23-2016, 10:07 AM
I say just up your game in all aspects at the job. Wait and see how that effects everything that has been going on. If and when you have gotten back to where you feel comfortable that you have regained trust and what not with boss and everyone, then bring up the dipshit and say hey this asshole was backstabbing me I don't want him on my crew. Then get the boss to give you the hammer and go fire his ass.

Ironguruera
05-23-2016, 01:30 PM
I say just up your game in all aspects at the job. Wait and see how that effects everything that has been going on. If and when you have gotten back to where you feel comfortable that you have regained trust and what not with boss and everyone, then bring up the dipshit and say hey this asshole was backstabbing me I don't want him on my crew. Then get the boss to give you the hammer and go fire his ass.

While I agree with u. She will never do that. He is the top money winner for the department. It would take 2 people to replace him.

Slayer
05-23-2016, 02:02 PM
You have to play the game until its time to not play the game! Violence or words brings you down to his level. You are better than that IG! Hang in there for now until the master plan unfolds!

Big Hoss
05-23-2016, 02:25 PM
I feel for ya brother because my wife goes thru the same bullsh*t at her job. You just have to play the game, but it will be for temporary because people come and go all the time. One thing I suggested to my wife to do is to keep what I call a "little black book". Document EVERYTHING that is going on wrong around there, including mistakes and errors co-workers are intentionally doing to sabotage you or someone else, name calling, and even gossip, etc.. That way if something ever comes up, or your job is at jeopardy, or they call you out on something, or even wrongful termination; you'll have that documentation to fall back on with dates, times, people involved, etc. to file a wrongful termination lawsuit or at least verbal threats. Also, have your local Workforce Commission info (address, phone number) handy as well in case you need to hurl that up in their face. Power and strength to you brother. Hope everything eventually works itself out for you, just takes time and patience and a cool head.

Slayer
05-23-2016, 03:24 PM
IG, did you get that! Cool head!

Ironguruera
05-23-2016, 03:24 PM
Fucking boss is out sick today so I will have to wait until she's back......

Ironguruera
05-23-2016, 03:33 PM
IG, did you get that! Cool head!

So I shouldn't have started tren last night??

Lol I will do my best. If she isn't on board is when I fear the guido lunatic will come out.

Slayer
05-23-2016, 03:53 PM
Maybe not a good time!!! LOL!

Big Hoss
05-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Yeah, you don't want that big green ugly tren monster coming out right now! lol

Ironguruera
05-23-2016, 04:42 PM
Yeah, you don't want that big green ugly tren monster coming out right now! lol

Hulk smash!! Lol I don't get tren rage or roid rage. Maybe slightly less tolerant knee deep in a blast....

Ebo10
05-23-2016, 06:57 PM
While I agree with u. She will never do that. He is the top money winner for the department. It would take 2 people to replace him.

Shit sounds like you got some serious competition then bro! You better up your game, I mean you said it yourself that you have been lacking in effort in mny areas... Maybe this is just a wake up call for you to up your game. Tren should help in my opinion.. Gives me all the desire in life I need!, :third: you got this brother you got this

Ironguruera
05-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Shit sounds like you got some serious competition then bro! You better up your game, I mean you said it yourself that you have been lacking in effort in mny areas... Maybe this is just a wake up call for you to up your game. Tren should help in my opinion.. Gives me all the desire in life I need!, :third: you got this brother you got this

That's how I'm looking at it. I will know what's up when I talk to her tomorrow. All else fails I'll go work for that other guy and hunt for something with better pay but in the meantime I will have money coming it to pay the bills so we don't eat up savings......

PudgieRaubach
05-23-2016, 08:34 PM

I'm going to make a couple assumptions here.

This kid is in need of approval and is likely mid to late 20s. Hungry enough to be good at his job, and look good at it. His ego is rolling, so he's thinking about what's next.
When someone is top sales, they get an active ear. I'm sure he loves that attention.

IG you know how this ends but you are concerned since he brought your name in.

Sit back, relax, and watch the show. Please give us details though brother.
When you backstab your colleagues, you welcome hate and scrutiny.

PudgieRaubach
05-23-2016, 08:36 PM
Also....the top never sits at the top long. They learn to share and work smarter.

Ironguruera
05-23-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm going to make a couple assumptions here.

This kid is in need of approval and is likely mid to late 20s. Hungry enough to be good at his job, and look good at it. His ego is rolling, so he's thinking about what's next.
When someone is top sales, they get an active ear. I'm sure he loves that attention.

IG you know how this ends but you are concerned since he brought your name in.

Sit back, relax, and watch the show. Please give us details though brother.
When you backstab your colleagues, you welcome hate and scrutiny.

U nailed it out of the park! Exactly all those things to the T. He is great at what he does just sucks with co workers. Everyone is an idiot to him. His idea of how to make the department better if he ran the show is fire everyone. The reason we have weak newbys is simple. Corporate America! They would rather take a kid who is a car washer put him into the mix and make everyone train him.
Yeah duh u can get a great person for $70k a yr but that's not going to happen.

It is what it is.....if she wants a jackass like that then have at it.

Truth be told I don't want her job for long. It's a terrible job. I just want to have it to have the title for future jobs and make a good living for 2-3 years was my plan. Then I can go to any parts department at a dealer or any parts place anywhere and be able to do any position.

Slayer
05-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Sounds like you have a plan IG!

Ebo10
05-24-2016, 12:00 PM
I want to come and slap this kid for you bro! Lol I et idk ock him out with an open handed slap! I hate lil punks with no respect, it seems that's all these young kids are like these days, entitled little spoiled punks

Slayer
05-24-2016, 12:46 PM
I agree with you Ebo!

Ironguruera
05-25-2016, 02:39 AM
I had a chance to talk to my boss today.

She wants to move me back to the old store I worked at since it's closer to my house so I can be closer to my family. The old store just got s remodel and is gorgeous. She wants me to take my business and migrate it to that store to help it grow again.

Just would be more of a lateral move money wise.

It's all up in the air now....

Do I push to stay far away from home and hope to get the high stress even more hours job? Or do I take the 5 minutes from home stress free job at the fancy new location for probably same or less pay......

I'll see what she gets back to me with and ask all the nitty gritty details.

Slayer
05-25-2016, 09:51 AM
Less stress and close to home is a good thing. Yes, wait for the details.

Slayer
05-26-2016, 10:59 AM
Any updates IG?

Ironguruera
05-26-2016, 11:09 AM
Any updates IG?

Not yet. Boss hasn't told me what's up yet with maybe transferring to the other location.

My wife brought up some good points about me saving money working closer. My buddy only charges me $5 to steak and rice for lunch but where I work now lunch easily cost $8-$15 a day and I fill my tank once a week. If I worked close I would use half the gas or less and even if I kept my same work shift be home 1 hr easier and leave 1 hr later for work too....

Slayer
05-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Sounds like you have already made a decision. I agree!

SlevinsBrother
06-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah move closer; top sales guy is going to stay and you're going to go.

Your boss did you a favor.
You need to hit on her or something.

Truly Blessed.

Ironguruera
06-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Yeah move closer; top sales guy is going to stay and you're going to go.

Your boss did you a favor.
You need to hit on her or something.

Truly Blessed.

No thanks id rather scoop dog shit from a kennel like when I worked at a vets when I was 17 then hit on her.

SlevinsBrother
06-04-2016, 12:10 PM
How about complimenting her?

Truly Blessed.

Ironguruera
06-15-2016, 08:01 PM
Update :

Boss said she is doing her best to get my pay to stay the same as what it is and process the move for me. She is also going to get them to prorate my "longevity bonus" aka bonus managers get based on time vested with the company. It was a very nice x mas bonus I got last yr I had 0 clue was coming so it will be very nice if she can get them to at least prorate the 6 months his yr I have paid into it.

Be nice to be 5-10 minutes from work again! Lately it takes me about 45 minutes each way to fight my way across town.

I'll call my buddy at his restaurant and tell him to please have 12 oz of steak and rice ready for me daily lol.

Now just have to break the bad news to boo.......

Slayer
06-16-2016, 10:10 AM
Great news IG! Congrats!

Big Hoss
06-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Yeah, now you can go to work on your moped and save fuel! lol

Ironguruera
06-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Yeah, now you can go to work on your moped and save fuel! lol

If it wasn't hotter then hell by me I would consider riding my bike. I wanna get this BMW motorcycle but I'll kill myself on it lol.

Ebo10
06-17-2016, 06:27 PM
If it wasn't hotter then hell by me I would consider riding my bike. I wanna get this BMW motorcycle but I'll kill myself on it lol.

Just get a lil scooter bro. Straight dumb and dumber

Ironguruera
06-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Just get a lil scooter bro. Straight dumb and dumber

Lmao! "The hog gets 73mpg! Traded it straight up for the van!"

Those scooters are so dangerous. Better off on a real bike.

Don't have the heart to tell boo yet....she's going to be heart broken

xdude
06-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Lmao! "The hog gets 73mpg! Traded it straight up for the van!"

Ironguruera
06-17-2016, 09:49 PM

Lol I wanna watch it now! Anyone see the 2nd one?? Any good?

xdude
06-18-2016, 12:33 PM
actually there was 2 second ones, ... a pre-qual and then the one with originals..
Both look really bad..
granted the commercial for the original look really bad... it was never going to win an Oscar...
it was complete crap... but dam it was funny...

kind of like salted wiped cream... absolutely no nutritional value, it is completely bad for you, but for some reason you still want it ...

Ironguruera
06-18-2016, 12:46 PM
actually there was 2 second ones, ... a pre-qual and then the one with originals..
Both look really bad..
granted the commercial for the original look really bad... it was never going to win an Oscar...
it was complete crap... but dam it was funny...

kind of like salted wiped cream... absolutely no nutritional value, it is completely bad for you, but for some reason you still want it ...

Exactly! I like Jim Carey so I'll check it out. Forgot about it lol.

I just talked to a guy who works there and he said they redid the street and u can park close now.

I'm going there on Tuesday to help out so I'll see what's up with the parking.

xdude
06-18-2016, 08:17 PM
I like Jim too.. Crazy SOB.. truman show is one of the most freaky movie of all time for the paranoid.

Ace Ventura was great ... the squeal were great ... I remember hearing the sequel was in production when they released the first, Siskel and Ebert went on about how bad the movie was rattling on about Ace talking out of his ass.. Jim rewrote the sequel script to include a scene of him talking out his ass. the second movie comes out and get 2 thumbs up... He is Like WTF . ended up talking to Ebert about it , and Ebert said the sequel was measured as a sequel , how much did it deliver on being a follow up to the first one .. and although it was just as stupid if not more so . Ebert said I measured it against " did you get what you paid for?" ..YES so thumbs up. He said he hated the movie ,just could not fault it . thus the thumbs up.

Ironguruera
06-21-2016, 12:20 AM
So change of events yet again...the manager at the closer location quit today. My co-worker is going to go there to be manager and I'll keep my pay, no stress or bullshit and go work their too. Together we do work very well together and we are also bringing all of our accounts over if they allow it. Mine alone will boost #'s. The 2 of us combined will kill it and make huge growth there.

I told boo I'm leaving she is upset but I mentioned before I might happen.
She said she would gladly be my 2nd wife so I told her I'll work on that. Have her and the wife meet this weekend if I have time.
I'll coach her what to say to make all this happen.....
That's 6 holes, 4 hands and a lot of cooking lol.
Boo is also a contractor, professional painter, and works on cars so I'm just going to be jacked and be the stud horse lol.

ltyson
06-21-2016, 05:06 AM
You know you want an S1000RR :)

Ltyson

Ironguruera
06-21-2016, 11:14 AM
You know you want an S1000RR :)

Ltyson

Lol no way. I was looking at the 800. I absolutely can not get a full on crotch rocket style bike!

ltyson
06-21-2016, 11:26 AM
Lol no way. I was looking at the 800. I absolutely can not get a full on crotch rocket style bike!
Lol. The 800 is really nice also so that is acceptable :) .

Ltyson

Ironguruera
06-21-2016, 01:42 PM
Lol. The 800 is really nice also so that is acceptable :) .

Ltyson

I know a BMW guy who is a huge cycle nut and works for them now. He said it's a great starter bike. Been tempted sooo many times as I can get employee cost through him. Known him 15+ years now.
But I can buy lots of guns and juice for that lol.

Slayer
06-29-2016, 02:04 PM
IG, did you take that transfer on your job yet? How's it going?

Ironguruera
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM
IG, did you take that transfer on your job yet? How's it going?

I start Friday. Boo is about in tears....

I had her meet the wife and kids this weekend....went well my little one was already calling her mommy lol.

Will take some time to put it all together...

Slayer
06-29-2016, 03:50 PM
It will be much better working close to home. More time for you!

Ironguruera
06-29-2016, 06:20 PM
It will be much better working close to home. More time for you!

That's a pipe dream lol. I will just be doing more stuff around the house because my wife is about useless and just plays words with friends all day. She does have a real high score though....

Ironguruera
07-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Started at the old/new location. Saw many familiar faces and I was welcomed back by many. It was a nice feeling!

Went to my buddies place for lunch 3269 he hooked it up as always!

Just have to wait to see what the pay pans out to be......I get overtime pay now which I never have so between less gas, cheaper lunch, closer commutes (took 8 minutes today!!)

Might not be too bad. The Russian guy might pay more but he has no ac....105 in his shop lol.

Ironguruera
09-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Just thought I would update things. So I've been at new location since July. It's been so nice. 5 minutes from work. I often go home to lunch to say hi. The older kids are at school then so I get to see the baby by herself or some days all the kids are home. My wife noted how much less stressed I've been.
The guy they made manager that came over from the other location as me has been super chill to work under. He leaves me alone cause he knows I'm his top sales guy and money maker. It's been a great choice and move for me.

Slayer
09-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Great to hear IG! I am glad things are better!

knights
09-29-2016, 10:06 AM
its amazing how much work effects everything in our lives! Glad to hear its all working out for you bro!

Layddually2
09-29-2016, 11:52 AM
That's awesome bro. A couple months ago I made a major move financial it was suicide but no stress and see the family is awesome!

kazman68
09-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Agree 100% if you confront him especially in any kind of threatening manner he is going to bust on you and make you look worse. let him slip up then approach your manger in a manner of "I hate talking bad about people" but...he really messed X up.

Ironguruera
09-29-2016, 10:13 PM
Agree 100% if you confront him especially in any kind of threatening manner he is going to bust on you and make you look worse. let him slip up then approach your manger in a manner of "I hate talking bad about people" but...he really messed X up.

Thanks kaz. Past the issue now. Moved stores. Josh is now my boss and far better then my old cunt boss ever was to me. Fuck that management shit. He can have it! My life is so much easier now. I do my shift and done deal. No texts or calls after hours. No countless reports and paperwork to keep up on daily.
I just do what I do now. Make myself and the part dept money and help the service guys get the correct parts to fix the cars the 1st time. I brought all my business accounts that only like dealing with me over so business is booming!

kazman68
09-30-2016, 03:23 PM
Thanks kaz. Past the issue now. Moved stores. Josh is now my boss and far better then my old cunt boss ever was to me. Fuck that management shit. He can have it! My life is so much easier now. I do my shift and done deal. No texts or calls after hours. No countless reports and paperwork to keep up on daily.
I just do what I do now. Make myself and the part dept money and help the service guys get the correct parts to fix the cars the 1st time. I brought all my business accounts that only like dealing with me over so business is booming!
I get it I was in management myself and was working 68-70 hours a week, sickening, then they wonder why people burn out....yes I'm happy right now having my very small unimportant place in the world. ) Good to hear )