PDA

View Full Version : Ohh what the hell!

squatpresspull
06-13-2016, 01:39 PM
I posted this on my other social medias, so I might as well post it here too.

I'm "officially" down from about 374lbs to 340.5(ish)lbs. About the only thing I've done, was make my meals smaller. Only eating three to four times day and not caring what it is. Just 100% portion control, plus less sodas/pops/cokes.... Working on drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, usually 1.5 to 2 on some.

My pants are size 46 and I can easily (while relaxed) pull my pants out away from my side and it's a good 2" or so. I just today started wearing a belt for the first time in years. These pants were so tight, I'd drink water and have to unbutton them. Now I need the belt to hold them up. (My wife got tired of telling me to pull my pants up. This last Saturday, she even told me that she could tell I was skinnier. That's awesome because she sees me everyday and you'd figure she wouldn't notice (like myself by looking) like someone else that hasn't seen me in a few months.

I know I'm still fat, but I can see the "loose skin" around my belly button and spanning out around the bottom part of my stomach. Slowly but surely I'll get to where I want to be. Hopefully I can get to the 15-20% body fat area. I figure I have at least another good 50+ pounds to drop.

Anyways, there you go. I'm on my fat loss journey!

Big Hoss
06-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I posted this on my other social medias, so I might as well post it here too.

I'm "officially" down from about 374lbs to 340.5(ish)lbs. About the only thing I've done, was make my meals smaller. Only eating three to four times day and not caring what it is. Just 100% portion control, plus less sodas/pops/cokes.... Working on drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, usually 1.5 to 2 on some.

My pants are size 46 and I can easily (while relaxed) pull my pants out away from my side and it's a good 2" or so. I just today started wearing a belt for the first time in years. These pants were so tight, I'd drink water and have to unbutton them. Now I need the belt to hold them up. (My wife got tired of telling me to pull my pants up. This last Saturday, she even told me that she could tell I was skinnier. That's awesome because she sees me everyday and you'd figure she wouldn't notice (like myself by looking) like someone else that hasn't seen me in a few months.

I know I'm still fat, but I can see the "loose skin" around my belly button and spanning out around the bottom part of my stomach. Slowly but surely I'll get to where I want to be. Hopefully I can get to the 15-20% body fat area. I figure I have at least another good 50+ pounds to drop.

Anyways, there you go. I'm on my fat loss journey!

Keep it up brother! Half the battle is the support, will, & determination! :clap2:

squatpresspull
06-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Keep it up brother! Half the battle is the support, will, & determination! :clap2:

Thanks and will do. I have motivation from all over the place(s). I'll keep going and will accomplish my goals.

Slayer
06-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Keep up the good work SPP! Sugars are pure evil! Drink water!!!

SFDan
06-13-2016, 03:02 PM
Congrats SPP!! You're getting there! One day at a time brother.

SFDan
06-13-2016, 03:04 PM
How tall are you BTW?

squatpresspull
06-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Keep up the good work SPP! Sugars are pure evil! Drink water!!!

I usually go with Coke Zero or Diet Coke. I did have one Mountain Dew though. haha

Congrats SPP!! You're getting there! One day at a time brother.

How tall are you BTW?

Thank you. Yes, I'm learning it's one day at a time. Now that I'm seeing and ftelingthe weight lose... I want it to go faster... I know it won't, but I wish it would. haha

I'm 6' 6".

NTL
06-13-2016, 09:20 PM
Keep at it . It takes wanting to make it happen. Looks like your on a good path to a small and healthier you.

Encino_Mang
06-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Great job......keep it up!

squatpresspull
06-14-2016, 09:14 AM
Keep at it . It takes wanting to make it happen. Looks like your on a good path to a small and healthier you.

I definitely want it. I don't want small, just healthy. :)

Great job......keep it up!

Thanks!