PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding isn't all about steroids...

MuscleAddiction
07-13-2016, 06:43 PM
https://youtu.be/iJFj5MvdEjI

Listened to this video while training last night...

chesty
07-14-2016, 01:31 AM
Excellent video. Makes me wish for my younger days. I always believed and still do that only hard work and genetics and a desire to be the best will give you that physique. I still have that but each day is harder with the stress of life, age and a body I have all but worn out. I have spent years pushing everything to the limit and it finally caught up with me. But I am not quitting. Just beginning.

MuscleAddiction
07-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Excellent video. Makes me wish for my younger days. I always believed and still do that only hard work and genetics and a desire to be the best will give you that physique. I still have that but each day is harder with the stress of life, age and a body I have all but worn out. I have spent years pushing everything to the limit and it finally caught up with me. But I am not quitting. Just beginning.

Amen Chesty...just use them to help me continue to push past being average, to keep bringing the best me to the stage...chasing that OVERALL!!!

chesty
07-14-2016, 12:26 PM
I don't believe you are average. Average is someone who goes to the gym a couple times a week, talks a lot, lifts baby weight and on Fridays, gies and does ridiculous arm workouts believing the girls and guys will say wow, that dude is buff.

You are are not that. Anyone who dedicates their life to a sport few understand is so not average.

MuscleAddiction
07-14-2016, 12:31 PM
I don't believe you are average. Average is someone who goes to the gym a couple times a week, talks a lot, lifts baby weight and on Fridays, gies and does ridiculous arm workouts believing the girls and guys will say wow, that dude is buff.

You are are not that. Anyone who dedicates their life to a sport few understand is so not average.

Thanks Chesty!

chesty
07-15-2016, 01:25 AM
You are welcome.