PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe they posted this

xdude
09-12-2016, 10:02 PM
how did this recording not get edited down... to remove the embarrassing parts that you really don't want to hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbU3BQfK9Xk

chesty
09-13-2016, 03:04 AM
Yep. I like he shameless plug for monster with the monster cans front and center. And the rollie pollies interviewing him. Not like the days of muscle and fitness back in the 80's. Everyone was in shape, even the interviewers.

Ironguruera
09-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Yep. I like he shameless plug for monster with the monster cans front and center. And the rollie pollies interviewing him. Not like the days of muscle and fitness back in the 80's. Everyone was in shape, even the interviewers.

Well mark bell is a power lifter and rarely do those guys look good IMHO. They don't care how they look apparently.

xdude
09-13-2016, 02:08 PM
I was talking about the fact that they were talking about haemorrhoids, and lower cleanliness issue for a about the first 5-10 minutes..
various devices ,stirups , spreading cheeks, bidets,Japanese toilets ...and on and on ..

things don't disappear from the internet ,Someday your kid is going to see this conversation , do these guys really want that . why didn't they think about that ..

as for lifter not looking good, well I can handle that , they even talk about that American woman that got the gold in Brazil...

Ironguruera
09-13-2016, 02:39 PM
I was talking about the fact that they were talking about haemorrhoids, and lower cleanliness issue for a about the first 5-10 minutes..
various devices ,stirups , spreading cheeks, bidets,Japanese toilets ...and on and on ..

things don't disappear from the internet ,Someday your kid is going to see this conversation , do these guys really want that . why didn't they think about that ..

as for lifter not looking good, well I can handle that , they even talk about that American woman that got the gold in Brazil...

I clearly have this guy confused with someone with class brother. He doesn't give a shit. Literally....

xdude
09-13-2016, 04:57 PM
I clearly have this guy confused with someone with class brother. He doesn't give a shit. Literally....
yeah but clearly he is willing to discuss it ...
:)

chesty
09-14-2016, 02:05 AM
My hearing aides were off. I missed that part. Ewe what the hell were they thinking. I don't even talk about my bung hole with the wife.