PDA

View Full Version : andreas munzer

xdude
01-07-2017, 06:07 PM
saw this video posted of him guest posing and made me think of how much this freaked me out at the time
this guy was less than a year older and dead

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/3aec872bd0000973520f/andreas-muenzer-1995-gastauftritt

Ironguruera
01-07-2017, 07:58 PM
He looks to be in his offseason here. His legs are usually insane dry with striations galore.
I was reading about him after he died. His trainer was a real piece of shit and never gave him a break. He had just won some big show and his trainer who was also his boss made him paint the gym right after they got back from the competition. He really pushed him relentlessly and always had him dieting and prob on contest prep style blasts all the time to keep the insane conditioned look he became famous for.
Another one who sacrificed their health for the sport like Nasser, matarazo, and plenty others.

xdude
01-09-2017, 03:37 PM
yeah that is guest posing, Still far more ripped than I ever was.. :)
I just remember he died at 31 ... him and Momo , it was just a freaky thing to see ,
after all they were supposed to represent being in great shape
but that was a lie ... they were just ripped and muscular.. and killing themselves for crap pay checks

Big Hoss
01-10-2017, 01:38 PM
He looks to be in his offseason here. His legs are usually insane dry with striations galore.
I was reading about him after he died. His trainer was a real piece of shit and never gave him a break. He had just won some big show and his trainer who was also his boss made him paint the gym right after they got back from the competition. He really pushed him relentlessly and always had him dieting and prob on contest prep style blasts all the time to keep the insane conditioned look he became famous for.
Another one who sacrificed their health for the sport like Nasser, matarazo, and plenty others.

yeah that is guest posing, Still far more ripped than I ever was.. :)
I just remember he died at 31 ... him and Momo , it was just a freaky thing to see ,
after all they were supposed to represent being in great shape
but that was a lie ... they were just ripped and muscular.. and killing themselves for crap pay checks

Don't forget Don Long.... even though he's not dead (or at least I don't think he's dead yet), he suffered thru kidney failure and needed a transplant. Got a pic with him many many years ago when he was in his prime before going into kidney failure. The sacrifices made for the sport....

xdude
01-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Don't forget Don Long.... even though he's not dead (or at least I don't think he's dead yet), he suffered thru kidney failure and needed a transplant. Got a pic with him many many years ago when he was in his prime before going into kidney failure. The sacrifices made for the sport....
he had a dvd a few years ago I saw, trying to make a comeback with a kidney transplant.. he was out of his sisters basement and was struggling to make ends meet .

I was trying to think of someone dying or major organ the 80's drawing a blank, (although some damage was done mentzers, kawak and more)
I think it pretty much started in the 90's Momo, munzer ,Schmidt, alzado etc

chesty
01-11-2017, 04:36 AM
This sport shows no mercy. When you pish it like we do whether natural or with drugs we are some of the unhealthiest creatures when we compete on the day of competition. Plus it is antoll on your body always dieting down building uo etc At my peak I was incredible. but the damge of years of pushing it to the limit and beyond caught up and has been beating me down like no tomorrow.

Muntzer went to far as others. I suspect there will be many more start dropping soon.

Ironguruera
01-14-2017, 11:23 PM
Would still so love to see some of these guys cycles. I hear there's 2 camps. Guys doing crazy shit and guys who are not doing as much as u would think!
Luimarco on YouTube is right whatever the fuck all these dudes take when the go to Kuwait to train at the oxygen gym blows them up! Luimarco eludes to roids being legal there and pure as hell since script grade but I'm sorry I call bullshit because then guys taking tons would look insane like they do to!
Brandon curry just went and put on like mass in no time at all and he was hardly fucking small!!! As luimarco says.....it's the anabolic Kuwaiti chicken!

chesty
01-19-2017, 03:42 AM
If I had to do over I would have not done the insane cycles I did and kept my weight gain to 50 lbs and not 90lbs. I am paying for it now. However, I donnot regret it other than Inshould have worked harder at it.

Orange24
01-19-2017, 07:18 AM
Would still so love to see some of these guys cycles. I hear there's 2 camps. Guys doing crazy shit and guys who are not doing as much as u would think!
Luimarco on YouTube is right whatever the fuck all these dudes take when the go to Kuwait to train at the oxygen gym blows them up! Luimarco eludes to roids being legal there and pure as hell since script grade but I'm sorry I call bullshit because then guys taking tons would look insane like they do to!
Brandon curry just went and put on like mass in no time at all and he was hardly fucking small!!! As luimarco says.....it's the anabolic Kuwaiti chicken!

There is something about that gym, guys come back with unreal improvements.

Slayer
01-19-2017, 10:26 AM
Better bodybuilding through chemistry!

Ironguruera
01-19-2017, 02:02 PM
There is something about that gym, guys come back with unreal improvements.

And it's not the "pure juice"....these guys are already pros and huge so to get the gains they are is truly amazing. I think they are masters at individual body specific diet manipulation.

Slayer
01-19-2017, 02:47 PM
With the kind of financial backing that they have, they may have discovered some new break throughs!

xdude
01-19-2017, 03:11 PM
could be crispr, of course there is no end to what that could do to you.. but that would be cutting edge ..
slice a little coleman or heath into you...

Big Hoss
01-19-2017, 04:39 PM
And it's not the "pure juice"....these guys are already pros and huge so to get the gains they are is truly amazing. I think they are masters at individual body specific diet manipulation.

I think they're X-Men lol

Orange24
01-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Iron debate today went over Munzer cycle history. Never seen anything like that before!! He was out of his mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
01-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Iron debate today went over Munzer cycle history. Never seen anything like that before!! He was out of his mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron debate? I heard that trainer had him in crazy contest prep cycles all the time. Wonder how true it is.

Orange24
01-22-2017, 03:57 PM
Iron debate? I heard that trainer had him in crazy contest prep cycles all the time. Wonder how true it is.

Yes true.

Iron debate. RX MUSCLE with Dave Polumbo. Great channel. YouTube. Does a talk show every week called ask Dave. It's excellent info.

Ironguruera
01-22-2017, 04:55 PM
Yes true.

Iron debate. RX MUSCLE with Dave Polumbo. Great channel. YouTube. Does a talk show every week called ask Dave. It's excellent info.

I watch Dave. Great YouTube channel for sure.

Orange24
01-22-2017, 05:36 PM
I watch Dave. Great YouTube channel for sure.

He's super knowledgeable. Apparently he went to prison for 6 months. Never knew that. Think he was selling hgh but I ain't positive .

xdude
01-22-2017, 06:04 PM
actually he got busted for selling fake drugs . apparently there is no difference in the Law .. as long as you believe you are selling drugs, you can be convicted of selling drugs .

Ironguruera
01-23-2017, 02:58 AM
actually he got busted for selling fake drugs . apparently there is no difference in the Law .. as long as you believe you are selling drugs, you can be convicted of selling drugs .

If he knew they were fake then that's irony at its finest. Ripping ppl off selling fake drugs and then u in turn get caught for selling fake drugs and convicted they were real lol. Kharma working there !

xdude
01-23-2017, 03:42 PM
he supposedly didn't know, after being busted they tested what he was selling..
which is interesting , since if the law doesn't care , why bother testing...

Ironguruera
01-23-2017, 08:26 PM
he supposedly didn't know, after being busted they tested what he was selling..
which is interesting , since if the law doesn't care , why bother testing...

Lol still ironic. Got busted for selling placebos

chesty
01-25-2017, 03:30 AM
well they test it because its almost impossible to be convicted of possessing or selling something like oil only. no law against having legal stuff in ur possession. unless he got popped on an undercover sting then that is different

Ironguruera
01-25-2017, 11:50 AM
well they test it because its almost impossible to be convicted of possessing or selling something like oil only. no law against having legal stuff in ur possession. unless he got popped on an undercover sting then that is different

Xdude is right. He was selling it as drugs so doesn't matter it was bunk. He was not selling it as some Magic hippy oil so the law is written the same. He was selling "drugs"....class 3 ones at that. So they throw the book at ya. Just the same as if it was real

xdude
01-25-2017, 09:54 PM
What I am saying Chesty . is it is a waste of money to test it..
my understanding was they had him selling, and at least claiming it was real.

and it didn't matter if it was real... he was going down for it being real..

hmmm. I wonder if it was because then need to know how to dispose of it ..
after all if it was a just oil, then they could dump it down the drain..
but gear they would have to dispose of ...somehow

chesty
01-26-2017, 03:49 AM
They test it because if it is bunk it is a defense to being prosecuted and a good defense attirney will get you off if the stuff is fake. Now if you test it and itnis real you can get an easy conviction for possession and the case is open and shut. Plus you now have leverage to work a deal to get the guy who got you the stuff to sell. It is very hard to get a conviction even eith i tent if the stuff is fake. I know first hand how it works and they are gonna make sure of what they have to get a convction, gain further leverage over the suspect and get you more time in jail.

Whether or not that was the motivation here I do not know.

xdude
01-26-2017, 07:53 AM
well of course Dave claimed he didn't know. He got 6 months IIRC, and it was my understanding he was selling quantity.

you answer makes sense , if the stuff is bunk , he can't really roll on anyone ..
even if he does, then you have to wait for the dealer to try to sell,
because if they just raid the place..all you have for evidence is bottles of bunk...
now I have no idea why you would have bottles of bunk accept to sell... but as you say a good lawyer could argue it .

where as it is a lot harder to explain bottle of juice ..